It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 percent Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Covid Vaccines Cause Cancer

▪️In October 2021 a paper published by Jiang and Mei, after peer review, in MDPI, showed that the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein obliterated the DNA repair mechanism in lymphocytes

▪️The viral spike protein was so toxic to this pathway that it knocked 90% of it out

▪️If the spike protein got into the nucleus (in the ovaries), and enough of it was produced and hung around long enough it would cause cancer

▪️ The toxshot induces spike protein to be produced in and around the cell nucleus and is produced for at least 60 days

▪️Public health authorities said the spike protein doesn’t get in the nucleus despite the mRNA manufacturers submitting pictures of it doing so as part of their emergency use application

▪️Jiang & Mei cautioned that the mRNA spike protein would likely have the same effect as the viral spike protein on p53 and therefore cause cancer

▪️Only two months later the paper was retracted due to spurious “expressions of concern”

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: 727Sky
reply to: 727Sky

Your sources suck worse than your false bad news. You were a respectable part of ATS before all this #ing covid bull# started to circulate on this site so WTF happened...

You just do not quote or post some one else's crap and then use a disclaimer of "if true..."

This trend on ATS is ruining the site, as if it has not done irrevocable damage to it already.

If info on the internet is not ROCK SOLID, and that should be verifiable by doing more research on the topic. then leave it in the bit dumpster where it belongs.

Wow you must be all vaxed up as it appears it is affecting you thinking .... I am sure you can write the authors and even look up their pier reviewed article claiming they are all FOS.. All those nice graphs and statistics were probably pulled out of thin air to make the anti-vax propaganda I suppose... I now have a mental picture of you sitting on a thrown and calling for the execution of a messenger who brings you bad news ... Have a cup of something cool and relax..
Other threads at ATS have been posted about the jump in insurance claims.. Guess all B.S. ?

Crisis in America: Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64 Based on Life InsuranceClaims for 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Outs

Vaccine Cult Exposed by Government’s Own Data: More than 50% of ALL Vaccine Adverse Reactions Reported for Past 30+ Years Have Occurred in Past 11 Months Following COVID-19 Shots

Have a nice day

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Does the stupidity of the claim of 10,000% increase in cancers actually need point out?

Do you have any idea how many new cases of cancer that would be?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Does the stupidity of the claim of 10,000% increase in cancers actually need point out?

Try to follow along septic scott.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Try to follow along septic scott.

Try spelling and that isn't an answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Depends on how many you start with. If you start with 1, it would be 101, 100 new cases.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Depends on how many you start with. If you start with 1, it would be 101, 100 new cases.

And, just using the UK as a example, there are normally over 300,000 new cases of cancer a year and the majority of the population are vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

What's 10 times 3 million then ?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just going to chime in with a couple of things here.
I was talking with one of my students yesterday who also happens to run a Cancer support charity based in Leicester in UK. They have seen a 200% increase in registrations this year against same time period last year. They would normally (pre-vaxx) get on average 2 new registrations a week, now they are getting on average 2 new registrations a day. They are not all newly diagnosed cancers, some are. But she also said most are people who were clear of cancer for a long time and have now unexpectedly got it again. Almost all have been vaccinated.

Just my musings..... most cancers are parasites. Our 'friendly' bacteria take care of cancer parasite Our friendly bacteria has been 'distracted' to fight either the SARS-CoV-2 virus or the 'spike protein' of the vaccination leaving not just cancer parasites to flourish but other immune system attacking pathogens too leading to the 'spike' in other health events.

Just as an aside, in relation to last paragraph and Ivermectin. Since the uptick in interest in Ivermectin researchers in Japan I think it was, were the first to start looking into Ivermectin for cancer. Other countries have also been releasing their findings. The results are very promising across the smorgasbord of cancers. But of course the pharmaceutical corporations wont like this and I've heard they are looking at new drugs based on Ivermectin.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and add to the convo......
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

A friend of mine who is a strict health nut; Pilates teacher, doesn’t and hasn’t ever smoked or eaten anything with Red #whatever is now battling breast cancer.

She is the very last person I would have ever expected to get cancer. She is the epitome of good health and habits. She will kick its ass, but it makes one wonder about these vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

With roughly 1,752,000 cancer diagnosis in 2019 in the US:

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=In%20the%20United%20States%20in,which%20incidence%20data%20are%20available.

This nation is facing an epidemic, or pandemic, of cancer cases:

1,752,000*(10,000/100)=175,200,000 diagnosed cases of cancer. If this only effects vaccinated, let's cut that number roughly in half.

This would be an undeniable increase that everyone would notice. Yes, it's absolutely ridiculous.
edit on 4-8-2022 by InwardDiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

We're starting with 2019 numbers o f 1,752,000 cancer diagnosis in US. That results in 175,200,000 cancer diagnosis in the US alone. About half of the population has a new diagnosis.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

ScepticScot is trying to...it's that those numbers are astounding and 1/2 of the US population doesn't have cancer.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Rabid bind acceptance of data is not always the best path to truth. The data isn't fake, but it may not be exemplar of a true cross section of society either. The data and conclusions are only as good as the pool from which they are taken.

Rabid blind denial is no better. Ignoring data interpretations due to a preconceived estimate based on self expressed logic or reason is not science, it is inflicting personal beliefs as fact.

My wife has worked in a local hospital for 29 years. According to the latest census, they have more vaxed covid patients than un-vaxed, and, they have more cancer patients than they have ever had before. Health care had some of the most strict guidelines on vaxes. My wife works in a department with a total of 9 people. 3 of them have cancer now, and two of their spouses - also vaxed.

If the vax causes or allows cancer the government will never admit it - unless they can somehow pin it directly on Trump of course. But the vax will still be available and required for certain people and sheeple will still get it.

Its kind of funny. If there are a few people who get food poisoning from eating something the product will be yanked from the shelves as soon as possible with warnings and alerts on the news, full cooperation from retailers and wholesalers, all in a "better safe than sorry" approach to health. But when its vaxes - yeah, whatever, just get the shot...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Agreed. Still, logic must be applied to claims. When something as absurd as a 10,000% increase, it must be called out. This is my sole reason for refutation of the claim. If there is a link between increasing cancer cases and the vaccine, absurd claims only serve to weaken that argument.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Might as just as well claim everyone who got vaxed has cancer.

This OP is astoundingly ignorant.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Joe has been jabbed more than most in the US...and, just before he then got China Virus 3 times...he announced he has cancer.

He says an oily windshield in Delaware gave him the cancer...but it's probably from all those boosters.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I knew about this, as the body auto immune system becomes compromised by the side effects of untested jabs the first thing is the links to cancer.

In another generation we will see a growing number of people that no longer will be able to fight any diseases on their own, as pharma keeps attacking the human body with experimental crap.

They will be selling a monthly jab to keep your immune system from collapsing, more money making for life.

Pharma mafia is not about cures is about much money they can make with you hook on their crap for life.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think that is the reason they are keeping him in the basement until they can get rid of him, the man is now a liability for the democrats.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think that is the reason they are keeping him in the basement until they can get rid of him, the man is now a liability for the democrats.

The man is a liability for the entire country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join