It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 percent Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
healthimpactnews.com...

The full title of the article is 10,000% Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines as Doctors and Scientists Worldwide Sound the Alarm

All I can say is if true I do hope people go to jail or worse.
The following is the why

The COVID-19 mRNA “Vaccines” cause Cancer; here’s the evidence…

by Joel Smalley; Professional Data Analyst
The Exposé

The homologous recombination DNA repair pathway is one of the mechanisms that the body uses to stop your cells turning cancerous in response to environmental stress.

One of the most important components of this pathway is Tumor protein P53 (p53), the “guardian of the genome”. It protects our cells from cellular damage. Under cellular stress, p53 jumps into action, regulating gene expression to control DNA repair, cell division and cell death. It is the most commonly mutated gene in cancer.

In October 2021, two revered scientists, called Jiang and Mei, had a paper published, after peer review, in MDPI, showing that the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein obliterated the DNA repair mechanism in lymphocytes.

At the linked article there are many graphs and other research which backs their claims.

Official Government Data Record 74,783 Deaths and 5,830,235 Injuries Following COVID-19 Vaccines in the U.S. and Europe

45,316 Dead 4,416,778 Injured Following COVID-19 Vaccines in European Database of Adverse Reactions – Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) is New Category to Deny Vaccine Deaths

Everything from brain damage in very young kids to heart attacks in young adults....anyway I assume you get the picture of what the articles are saying... I know several people who have had 4 jabs and are going for a 5th when available... only one has gotten cancer this year... so I guess the old "Do you feel lucky" saying might hold some truth for some people. We are entering the time frame of the vax when things were forecast to start happening... maybe just bad luck or chance you decide.
edit on 727rdk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Someone that got vaxed coughed on me, now I have AIDS. Super AIDS.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Climate change is causing the increase. Plus cold showers. Fentanyl too.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A good friend and coworker of one of my nieces is now dealing with her husband's cancer. The guy is middle-aged and has always been very healthy, so it's not like he fits the 'at-risk' profile.

7 - 8 months after his second jab, he was diagnosed with lymphoma.
He's not doing well now. Of course we'll never know if it's vaxx related.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From looking at a lot of research I have come to the conclusion that these Covid mRNA vaccines can cause the immune system to not identify cancer initially and this can lead to it getting started more often. By the time the immune system does find it it is much harder to get rid of. This is the opinion I have formed from reading a lot of research on the subject. Long covid could probably also increase cancer risk more than the vaccine though. I do not feel that this vaccine is acceptably safe to be a vaccine.

If the virus was way more dangerous, then I would agree that it was acceptable, but for eighty five percent of people this virus is not very bad, and for ninety five percent of kids it is not bad and getting the virus gives the kids long term protection from the mild illness most get.

For those at high risk the vaccine might be beneficial...but not for the vast majority of people since the vaccine does not really stop a person from getting and passing on the virus, it just lowers chances in high risk people of getting a life threatening case of covid 19. They have distorted the figures and think most people are not educated enough to decipher what they are saying....number one, SARS-CoV2 and Covid 19 are related but not the same thing scientifically.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
But, they, the said it'd stop us from spreading the WuFlu.

So, it's, like, totally worth it. Right?

Especially if I got jabbed and I haven't gotten cancer or myocarditis or blood clots yet.

Right?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
A good friend and coworker of one of my nieces is now dealing with her husband's cancer. The guy is middle-aged and has always been very healthy, so it's not like he fits the 'at-risk' profile.

Let's give it a 50/50 probability.

Still not worth it.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I heard it was a billion times.... This is 2022 we do numbers in the billions now.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

A friend and coworker 41 was diagnose with Cancer a little over a year ago after getting COVID. He has been in therapy ever since. What are the chances that COVID gave it to him?

Cancer seems to be more generically based...
edit on 3-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Climate change is causing the increase. Plus cold showers. Fentanyl too.
And naps, and gardening, and yawning, and the earth is spinning faster

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I wonder if most of the VIP's in America followed the Congress and White House's lead, and didn't get injected with these experimental "vaccines"?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Hadn't we better start getting a realistic number of how many placebos were put compared to hot shots, because if true this will impact everything we hold dear.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Digging down deep into a dark corner of the internet -> operationdisclosureofficial.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

And yet again this won't make the slightest different in the still present 'vaccine' mandates .

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to: 727Sky

Your sources suck worse than your false bad news. You were a respectable part of ATS before all this #ing covid bull# started to circulate on this site so WTF happened...

You just do not quote or post some one else's crap and then use a disclaimer of "if true..."

This trend on ATS is ruining the site, as if it has not done irrevocable damage to it already.

If info on the internet is not ROCK SOLID, and that should be verifiable by doing more research on the topic. then leave it in the bit dumpster where it belongs.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes long covid and in my opinion the number 1 reason for increase,,,,,,,,

Stress!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
reply to: 727Sky

Your sources suck worse than your false bad news. You were a respectable part of ATS before all this #ing covid bull# started to circulate on this site so WTF happened...

You just do not quote or post some one else's crap and then use a disclaimer of "if true..."

This trend on ATS is ruining the site, as if it has not done irrevocable damage to it already.

If info on the internet is not ROCK SOLID, and that should be verifiable by doing more research on the topic. then leave it in the bit dumpster where it belongs.

Oh perhaps CNN ,CNBC , FOX etc would have been better ?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

A friend and coworker 41 was diagnose with Cancer a little over a year ago after getting COVID. He has been in therapy ever since. What are the chances that COVID gave it to him?

Cancer seems to be more generically based...

There are several viruses linked to increased cancer risks.. As far as covid causing cancer, it may take another couple years for any definitive data.

Here's an article:
www.frontiersin.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cancer deaths due to delays in diagnosis in England, UK: a national, population-based, modelling study

Across the three different scenarios, compared with pre-pandemic figures, we estimate a 7·9–9·6% increase in the number of deaths due to breast cancer up to year 5 after diagnosis, corresponding to between 281 (95% CI 266–295) and 344 (329–358) additional deaths. For colorectal cancer, we estimate 1445 (1392–1591) to 1563 (1534–1592) additional deaths, a 15·3–16·6% increase; for lung cancer, 1235 (1220–1254) to 1372 (1343–1401) additional deaths, a 4·8–5·3% increase; and for oesophageal cancer, 330 (324–335) to 342 (336–348) additional deaths, 5·8–6·0% increase up to 5 years after diagnosis. For these four tumour types, these data correspond with 3291–3621 additional deaths across the scenarios within 5 years.

This study is from July 20, 2020, before the vax rollout. Around a 10% in cancers going on back then. The spike protein is the result of gain of function and tuned to kill. What was released from Wuhan not as deadly as some early estimates where predicting, a few places got hit hard early on? With viruses naturally mutating as they do what is going on now looks to be blending in with the normal flu season.

With the vax focused around this spike protien, it seams a bit silly to increase ones exposer to this toxin.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yes, they cause cancer. Dr Ryan Cole has found at least 3 pathways for this. In any case their are multiple studies that show how this happens:

expose-news.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join