It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex - Why the control

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

We don't actually disagree. I have no traumatic circumstances that make me see the topic trough a distorted lense. There is nothing bad or worth hiding from society about sex, it's an absolute beautiful and spiritual interaction between two beings, well unless you have been thaught to believe otherwise...

When this wave of teenspirit ebbs out your minority will have a better standing in society than before.
People all over the board are distancing themslef which brings them closer to others that they once distanced themselves from.

It's actually quite nice to have gay or bi or what not, agreeing with Christians and whatnot, on how the issue should be addressed, its a step in the right direction.

Not adressing it, hiding it in your bedroom is protecting pedophiles and sexual predators...
edit on 2-8-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Oh stop it with your distorted lens bull#, you are the distorting lens yourself.

Not adressing it, hiding it in your bedroom is protecting pedophiles and sexual predators...

Interesting. Because I keep my bedroom stuff to the bedroom and do not define my whole life because of how I am, it's protecting pedophiles?

That's so far fetched in so many ways. I stop now replying to you, it's getting creepy. Maybe get off your LGBTQ high horse and read what you actually type down. Most of it is presumptuous and arrogant, your theories about me border on insults hidden behind support of the LGBTQ, who support pedophiles.

And if someone here is protecting pedophiles, it's you, not me.

edit on 2.8.2022 by TDDAgain because: whole, not while

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I bet they also are just common people with a different orientation and do not need to define themselves with labels or play the victim card. People who will give them a hard time won't stop doing it because someone from the LGBTQ crowd is acting out half naked on the streets and living in their bubble of rainbow tears.

Quit the contrary.
edit on 2.8.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You totally don't get me which is ok, you might when the dust settled

I despise the whole movement the progressive are pushing, but certain topics that need addressing, have been brought into the public discussion like never before and that is the only good thing I see. I hope we can get past our traumatic experience as a society and find ways to solve the issue for good.

It's weird though that certain religious groups that are known pedophile harbors are the loudest in accusing the lgbtq. There are certainly pedophiles in all places of society, why get so hung up on them?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Normal people, retired, cooking food for 70 plus people on a weekly basis on behalf of their church.

They are both liberal and conservative if that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It does make a lot sense to me, I share a similar mindset. I like tradition, am conservative with a lot of viewpoints but value personal liberty that comes with personal responsibility. And think the gov should not have as much power as it does, while at the same time I value certain rules, because they are necessary as a society to function, evidently. But then I am also progressive on some topics.

Bi but despise LGBTQ for the clown show it became. It makes some peoples head explode when they try churn on that.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mostly.

However, not all nature. There are certain other species that engage in sex for pleasure.

Bonobos
Dolphins
Pigs

are a few examples.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Any of you chastity belt producers what exactly is harmful about consensual sex, appart from the guilt instilled?

I think there is physical harm to your heart from orgasms.

It is like there are sharp cords twisting up from your groin, through your intestines, guts, and feces, up your spinal nerves, and wrapping around your heart, setting it a blaze, while its juicy goodness leaks out like honey to sustain some insect colony, every time somebody gets off.

You may notice your avatar is the greatest source of inspiration for my previous paragraph.

Now how about these lyrics to Heart Shaped Box.

Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet
Cut myself on angel hair and baby's breath
Broken hymen of Your Highness, I'm left black
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

But my favorite 90s song lyrics to encapsulate my current beliefs I'm trying to share as a late joiner to this thread are Hook.

No matter how much Peter loved her
What made the Pan refuse to grow
Was that the Hook brings you back
edit on 3-8-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Women cannot bear children after maybe 50 years. Should they keep having sex after that?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Women cannot bear children after maybe 50 years. Should they keep having sex after that?

They can do whatever they want. Sex isn't just for procreation. It was meant to be enjoyed by a married couple. Contraception also isn't wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Of course they have free will. But is it a healthy choice?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just for curiosity's sake, I'd like to see a timeline of our world where sex isn't such a goddamn big deal. A world where sex is accepted as natural, but something to be respected -- because when it is abused it unleashes all manners of horror within the human psyche.

Growing up in the early 2000s was not a great time to be a teenager in regards to sexual brainwashing. There were so many movies aimed at teens that encouraged idolizing sex. Crap like American pie, scary movie and the list goes on and on. I remember around the age of 15 so many girls were getting lured into unhealthy "partnerships" which was basically older teenage boys taking advantage of girls who didn't want to be labelled "frigid." Lots of girls had lost their virginity by the age of 16 and the main damn reason was because it was considered "uncool" to remain a virgin. I know so many girls who say they regret being so stupid in their teens, because their first encounter with sex was disappointing, left them feeling absolutely disgusted within themself (not because of the sex itself, mostly because the boy who had them didn't actually give a crap about said girl) and later led to cycles of abusive relationships because all they knew from the beginning was being USED.

Then you have movies like the 40 yr old virgin -- where they make out it's "unacceptable" to not have sex with someone, at some point, even if you just haven't found someone that you want to be with.

I don't like the way old religions try to vilify sex, make it this dirty, sinful thing. But if you're going to harp on about sexual freedom, maybe also respect those who CHOOSE not to e promiscuous. Because I can tell you growing up, the pressure to spread my legs before I was ready was intense. I was very lucky I had good parents who made me feel comfortable to talk about anything and everything -- and that I actually listened to them. Waiting is the best thing I did.
edit on 3/8/22 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Of course they have free will. But is it a healthy choice?

It's none of my business what other's do with their lives. I'm pretty sure it is a healthy choice if they are married and want to keep a happy relationship going. There is even a scripture that talks about a husband and a wife not depriving their marriage mate of their marriage due:

"Let the husband give to his wife her due, and let the wife also do likewise to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but her husband does; likewise, the husband does not have authority over his own body, but his wife does. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent."- 1 Corinthians 7:3-5.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I think there is physical harm to your heart from orgasms.

It is like there are sharp cords twisting up from your groin, through your intestines, guts, and feces, up your spinal nerves, and wrapping around your heart, setting it a blaze, while its juicy goodness leaks out like honey to sustain some insect colony, every time somebody gets off.

I've noticed that. Is that why I get light headed and feel compelled to get up and dance in celebration.

It reminds me of the old joke about maturation....."I'll stop when I need glasses"

edit on 3-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

If you're happy to die, I guess it is. Til death do you part is the marriage death pact.

You left off the first 2 verses of 1 Corinthians 7 which said it is good to avoid fornication.

Kind of like what we are talking about here. Once you reach a certain age, and your body is telling you to stop jerking the off button, maybe it is time to reprioritize your love of life over your love of eroticism.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Gee I waited til I was having heart attacks every night to stop.

If I stopped when I needed glasses, I never would have had children.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I just noticed my autospell....

It reminds me of the old joke about maturation....."I'll stop when I need glasses"

I just had cataract surgery; I think I got another year or two left in me....maybe.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If you're happy to die, I guess it is. Til death do you part is the marriage death pact.

You left off the first 2 verses of 1 Corinthians 7 which said it is good to avoid fornication.

Kind of like what we are talking about here. Once you reach a certain age, and your body is telling you to stop jerking the off button, maybe it is time to reprioritize your love of life over your love of eroticism.

Sex between a marriage couple is not fornication. Also, 50 years old is kinda young to think you have to stop having sex because you might die. LOL. I mean unless you are like extremely ill for some reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I consider all sex fornication. Signing a piece of paper doesn't magically take away the fact that orgasms scar your heart.

I guess it depends how active you are: If you're having orgasms every day since puberty, you will be lucky to still be alive at 50. But if you can limit yourself to twice a month, 50 might not seem that old.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I consider all sex fornication. Signing a piece of paper doesn't magically take away the fact that orgasms scar your heart.

I guess it depends how active you are: If you're having orgasms every day since puberty, you will be lucky to still be alive at 50. But if you can limit yourself to twice a month, 50 might not seem that old.

Ok. I can't take you seriously anymore.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join