It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gov 'vaccinated' kids 4423% to die any cause & 13,633% die of COVID than 'Unvaccinated'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Skepticape
You have a pretty shoddy short term memory. You didn't post this " I would have appreciated you actually responding to my question rather than the attitude." and now you want to act like it wasn't about the question?

The poster you spoke for again much better represented themselves than you- and I don’t find that funny in fact it’s kind of my point to you.

Yes, but they did so in reply to the attitude filled reply I made to you. That is what makes it funny.

Wow the projection! Are you on medication? I feel bad for you being so unable to follow a conversation. Where did I call for the apology? In your high horse assumptions you needed to educate me. Can you count to 8? That many posts up.

Keep fixating on the wrong context- it is funny as you say.
edit on 30-7-2022 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape
Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and you quoted the post with the question I pointed out in my reply to that post. Although now you seem to be going on about it not being about a question. Seems even you can't keep track of what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
2445.71 ever vaxxed is the number i get for december 2021 which is the all the vaxxed cersions added together divided by 6 avg

Are the government fudging the numbers?

I mean. So for instance im looking at the numbers for ever vaccinated in December of 2021 and the ever vaccinated numbers are lower than everything... how can it be lower? It's table one of the spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet linky

Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by vaccination status for all cause deaths, deaths involving COVID-19 and deaths not involving COVID-19, per 100,000 person-years, England, deaths occurring between 1 January 2021 and 31 May 2022

December 2021 - standardized per 100,000 person years.
1358.0 unvaxxed
1661.8 1st dose < 21 days
3678.3 1st dose > 21 days
1702.2 2nd dose < 21 days
2209.4 2nd dose > 21 days
4354.1 3rd dose < 21 days
1068.5 3rd dose > 21 days
827.0 vaxxed ever

Ok so i added up all the 1st dose, 2nd dose, 3rd doses and got a total of 14673.4. So divide that by 6 and its 2445.71 average vaxxed.

Thats the vaxxed ever I’m getting.
2445.71 vaxxed ever is what i think it should be.

Am i wrong?
edit on 30-7-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE
I take it you are looking at table 1. I'm seeing ever vaccinated at 1070.5 with 827.0 above it for Third dose or booster, at least 21 days ago.

Also, those rates can't be just added together and divided in equal parts. They are a product of the person years, the number of deaths and some other number that isn't shown.

Like I pointed out here, just playing with the numbers given doesn't give you the age-standardized mortality rate.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cheers for that. I was just wondering how they get the ever vaxxed number if doses 1,2,3 are all the ever vaxxed in total and those numbers are actually higher than the ever vaxxed.

Theyre all on the same standardised 100,000 line.

Shouldn’t the ever vaxxed be the average of those doses totalled?
edit on 30-7-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

If we had the number(s) used we would know but they are not there.

If you look at row 411 and 413 you see 411 has 17 deaths and 413 has 41 and only a 8266 difference in the person-years and a 40.4 difference in the mortality rate column.

That is a 59% difference in deaths, 28% difference in person-years and a 2.5% in the mortality rate column, respectively.

It isn't like one value changing causes the others to change proportionately.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Well, these are official UK Government figures, which show deaths by vaxed status.It shows the more jabs you have the more ominous the outcome. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well, these are official UK Government figures, which show deaths by vaxed status.It shows the more jabs you have the more ominous the outcome. www.bitchute.com...

Yes but what is the vaccination rate umongst the uk?

Get those numbers then come back

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It was supposed to prevent death and injury, these figures are absolutely appalling.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It was supposed to prevent death and injury, these figures are absolutely appalling.

That is where we disagree.

I think it is doing EXACTLY what it was meant to do. We will see in the next year or so just exactly how bad they are. It’s much worse than everyone thinks.

Depopulation.

Once it gets out, the people are going to freak.

Africa will be the new monetary gravy train as they didn’t care about the vaxxes.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They Weaponized the " Common Cold " by Creating a Frankenstein Version of it in Oder to Depopulate the Earth According to " Their " Warped Mental Thought Process . Mad Men Can Never Lead , they Must Always be " Put Down " for the Sake of Humanity's Survival .

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone

Hi, I'm in the UK, the ONLY kids that have had any COVID vaccine, have been kids already under medical treatment for X condition, and deemed 'vulnerable'.
That's the official line here, and anecdotally, I don't know of a single parent who has even considered vaccines for kids, it is not a thing for healthy kids.

So while I remain unvaccinated myself, I'm not surprised that vaccinated UK kids have a high death rate, because ONLY really unwell kids got the vaccines.
*Edit, My conspiracy mind though of course assumes: Best place to trial an experimental kids drug, is on kids who are going to die prematurely anyway.

I am also in the UK and would like to point out what you have said here is complete and utter rubbish.

The schools have been dishing out the jab to ALL children of ALL ages. Schools have been actively pressuring many parents of primary school age children in an attempt to gain permission to jab their child.

I have two children that are secondary school age. Us parents of children of this age have no choice - if the child is 13/14 or over, it's up to the child to decide wether or not they want it. I know many of my childrens friends that have taken the shot and boosters to my horror.

Thankfully neither of my kids had any intrest in having it, mainly due to the fact we as a family all had covid during the second lockdown. It was no worse than a normal cold for my wife children and myself. My two boys were bored silly after a couple of days of feeling a little rough.

edit on 31 7 22 by solarone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The PersonYear metric is a strange one, would make it easier to read if it was just Persons. Need to divide PersonsYear by the average age group to find the rough number of people in that category.

Another field that would help in analyzing the cost / benefit ratio for table 6 is a count of deaths from vaccination adverse reaction. I know many in the medical industry do not want to touch this issue, if the cause of death is on the list of +1200 adverse reactions released by Pfizer it would clear up some murky waters.

With Pharmacorp already shutting down safe and effective covid treatments, I don't see them playing nice anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Children aren't vaxxed against covid as standard in the UK.

It's extremely rare for any child to have the shot, and many of those that did have it usually have one or more comorbidity. And so are more likely to die of another cause than the general population.

So, either those numbers are fake, or they represent children with comorbidity.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarone

Hi, I'm in the UK, the ONLY kids that have had any COVID vaccine, have been kids already under medical treatment for X condition, and deemed 'vulnerable'.
That's the official line here, and anecdotally, I don't know of a single parent who has even considered vaccines for kids, it is not a thing for healthy kids.

So while I remain unvaccinated myself, I'm not surprised that vaccinated UK kids have a high death rate, because ONLY really unwell kids got the vaccines.
*Edit, My conspiracy mind though of course assumes: Best place to trial an experimental kids drug, is on kids who are going to die prematurely anyway.

I am also in the UK and would like to point out what you have said here is complete and utter rubbish.

The schools have been dishing out the jab to ALL children of ALL ages. Schools have been actively pressuring many parents of primary school age children in an attempt to gain permission to jab their child.

I have two children that are secondary school age. Us parents of children of this age have no choice - if the child is 13/14 or over, it's up to the child to decide wether or not they want it. I know many of my childrens friends that have taken the shot and boosters to my horror.

Thankfully neither of my kids had any intrest in having it, mainly due to the fact we as a family all had covid during the second lockdown. It was no worse than a normal cold for my wife children and myself. My two boys were bored silly after a couple of days of feeling a little rough.

But it's not offering it to under 12s unless they have comorbitity

Link

The UK has one of the lowest vaccination rates for under 12 of any first world country

Li nk

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Link

The UK has one of the lowest vaccination rates for under 12 of any first world country

Li nk

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm afraid you're completly wrong with your outdated information.....

NHS

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

But given that the people who have the most shots tend to be the elderly and those with comorbidity, and those who have the least shots tend to be younger with fewer comorbidity, your data is less clear cut than you think.

This is why data is frequently calculated per 100,000 within a specific population, and not as a flat number.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Link

Li nk

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm afraid you're completly wrong with your outdated information.....

NHS

It's available, but it's not being offered. You have to request it.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The figures are fantastic, you just don't know how to read statistics.

You can't just take a flat number, you need to look at it as a proportion of a given population.

In this case, the people who are dying are mostly the elderly, and those who have one or more comorbidity. They aren't dying because of the vax, they're vaxxed because covid poses a greater risk to them, and some of them die.

Look at the curve over time. The averages (See sources in my signature) show that the vax is helping, not hurting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join