It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Gov 'vaccinated' kids 4423% to die any cause & 13,633% die of COVID than 'Unvaccinated'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Had to truncate the title till there's nothing left

More proof that the 'vaccine' is worthless, not working, dangerous, a depopulation tool etc:

The UK Government has quietly confirmed that the Covid-19 vaccines are killing children at an unprecedented rate.

Shocking figures contained in an official report, published just hours before Boris Johnson announced his resignation as Prime Minister of the UK, reveal Covid-19 vaccinated children are 4423%/45x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated children and 13,6333/137x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.

A UK Government agency, known as the Office for National Statistics (ONS), recently published new data on deaths by vaccination status in England.

The latest dataset from the ONS is titled ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 January 2021 to 31 May 2022‘

The expose article

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I already knew the fake “vaccine” was worthless when it was said that you could still catch the China virus after getting it.
Good luck to anyone that took it.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!

That picture is worth a million words!

10-14 year olds

15-19 year olds

Here is a link to the actual Excel spreadsheet tables

www.ons.gov.uk...

edit on 29-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hi, I'm in the UK, the ONLY kids that have had any COVID vaccine, have been kids already under medical treatment for X condition, and deemed 'vulnerable'.
That's the official line here, and anecdotally, I don't know of a single parent who has even considered vaccines for kids, it is not a thing for healthy kids.

So while I remain unvaccinated myself, I'm not surprised that vaccinated UK kids have a high death rate, because ONLY really unwell kids got the vaccines.
*Edit, My conspiracy mind though of course assumes: Best place to trial an experimental kids drug, is on kids who are going to die prematurely anyway.
edit on 29-7-2022 by angeltone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why are the morgues not filling up? During the initial Covid outbreak they did! Please just stop! Where is Covid AIDS? Please just stop. Why in LA are there barely any sirens blasting? Living in a populated city. Your claim is BS! I heard sirens all damn day long when Covid hit! You clearly are sheltered and have 0 clue!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
Why are the morgues not filling up? During the initial Covid outbreak they did! Please just stop! Where is Covid AIDS? Please just stop. Why in LA are there barely any sirens blasting? Living in a populated city. Your claim is BS! I heard sirens all damn day long when Covid hit! You clearly are sheltered and have 0 clue!

The truth really stings you that much??

Rejecting the truth is one of most difficult and painful things watching someone go through. For them, more than me.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

I am seeing 60% from 12-15 having one dose and 70% 15-17?

inews.co.uk...

www.euronews.com...
edit on 7/29/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

The politicians have admitted that the 'vaccine' is worthless, doesn't work to stop the spread or lower the chance of getting infected. These so called 'vaccines' carry more side effects than covid does in symptoms. So , who knows why you're not noticing the morgues fill up. I've seen plenty of videos , from morticians, claiming a higher death rate in kids .

Expose article : funeral director dead babies are pilling up in the morgue

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Hi, I'm not in the UK. That doesn't stop me from going to the UK's NHS website though.

NHS.UK

Why children are being offered the COVID-19 vaccine

COVID-19 is usually mild in most children, but it can make some children unwell.

1 dose of the COVID-19 vaccine gives good protection against your child getting seriously ill. But 2 doses gives stronger and longer-lasting protection against future COVID-19 variants.

Vaccinating children can reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection to your child and those around them.

When children will be offered the COVID-19 vaccine

Children can get a 1st dose of the vaccine from the day they turn 5.

Most children can get a 2nd dose from 12 weeks after they had their 1st dose.

If your child has a condition that means they're at high risk from COVID-19 or they live with someone who has a weakened immune system, they can get a 2nd dose from 8 weeks after they had their 1st dose.

What's even worse is that they are exclusively given the pfizer shot.

Don't lie online, m'kay. Someone thousands of miles away will call you on it and make you look silly.
edit on 29-7-2022 by andr3w68 because: additions

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Oh gosh I wasn't lying lol, I don't know anyone with kids who are healthy, being advised to vaccinate their kids.
The overwhelming majority of kids vaccinated in the UK are kids who were on the clinically vulnerable list. Vaccinations for covid for healthy kids ain't a thing for healthy kids, and I don't hear of the government pushing it either.
Certainly no lies from me
:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Either this is not true, or the parents in the UK don't love their children.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That source sucks.

From the source:

"all we need to do is divide each vaccination group’s ‘person-years’ by 100,000, and then divide the number of deaths among each vaccination group by the answer to the previous equation, to work out the mortality rates by vaccination status.

e.g. Unvaccinated 2,881,265 Person-years / 100,000 = 28.81
Unvaccinated Covid-19 Deaths (9) / 28.81 = 0.3 Deaths per 100,000 person-years"

Data given for unvaccinated adults in the first table they gave:
Person years = 437563
Unvaccinated Covid-19 Deaths = 206
Mortality rate = 204.7

Now their equation with those numbers
437,563 Person years / 100,000 = 4.37563
Unvaccinated Covid-19 Deaths (206) / 4.37563 = 47.07

Why isn't it 204.7?

Looks like they thought they could just throw something mathy out there and people would just fooled by that.

edit on 29-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Why in LA are there barely any sirens blasting? Living in a populated city. Your claim is BS! I heard sirens all damn day long when Covid hit! You clearly are sheltered and have 0 clue!

That is a LIE LIE LIE Oh my God that is a LIE .

Number one I've lived in LA for months at a time and the Sirens never stop in that city literally NEVER .

Number two Most Covid-19 cases at hospitals were self admitted and not 911 calls , you are just flat out lying .
edit on 29-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

How would you know what happens here if you're in LA LA land?
How would you hear the sirens?
Keep watching your favourite 'news' station,they will keep you in the loop.
The ONS is government official stats just so you know.
Remember your booster number 5,just in case you get a scary cold.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone

Hi, I'm in the UK, the ONLY kids that have had any COVID vaccine, have been kids already under medical treatment for X condition, and deemed 'vulnerable'.
That's the official line here, and anecdotally, I don't know of a single parent who has even considered vaccines for kids, it is not a thing for healthy kids.

So while I remain unvaccinated myself, I'm not surprised that vaccinated UK kids have a high death rate, because ONLY really unwell kids got the vaccines.
*Edit, My conspiracy mind though of course assumes: Best place to trial an experimental kids drug, is on kids who are going to die prematurely anyway.
Not true,any kid aged 5 to 15 can get a vaccine and I'll kids also get a booster.
Look up the NHS website,their in black and white.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Oh gosh I wasn't lying lol, I don't know anyone with kids who are healthy, being advised to vaccinate their kids.
The overwhelming majority of kids vaccinated in the UK are kids who were on the clinically vulnerable list. Vaccinations for covid for healthy kids ain't a thing for healthy kids, and I don't hear of the government pushing it either.
:

Ole Nothin is also not a liar.

If you don't believe me : just ask me

( PS : None written here written by me is true, as am a known, and admitted liar. )

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lets see, my daughter, son in law, and two of their kids are not vaccinated, three kids are vaccinated....the three who were vaccinated got covid....the two that weren't, plus my daughter and son in law did not get covid even though they were in the same house. Think about that...quite a coincidence isn't it.

The oldest granddaughter who is fully vaccinated has been sick ever since she got vaccinated, seems like she gets everything she is exposed to now...she is not in the daughters house anymore, but goes there often, except when she was with covid...two times now she has had it since getting the vaccines...then for some reason she had three other infections lately...one being mono. Is this also just a coincidence?

The vaccine is a failure....especially with the kids...this is my opinion.

The wife had the vaccine, she got worse covid than I got back last October, I just got a small fever for a day then a little tired for maybe four or five days....she was in bed for almost two weeks. But then again, the same kind of thing happens with all of the viruses she is wiped out a long time with the flu and I just get a very mild case even though I am not vaccinated while she is. I may just have a way better immune system than her so I cannot say that the vaccine is making it worse for her than me...I cannot take some vaccines and according to the official CDC guidelines I should not take this vaccine because of other vaccine intolerances.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

We had no sirens here (other than them parading for an audience) until the shots rolled out. Then it was about twice a day and it's really rural here. I live/work right beside the ambulance hall so really noticed a difference. Fortunately, it has slowed down.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

:

They sure are pushing it here in Canada.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The truth really stings you that much??

Rejecting the truth is one of most difficult and painful things watching someone go through. For them, more than me.

It is sad watching this. People going through all the steps of denial. Its almost the same as when a break up happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join