It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 5000 injections lead to serious side effect.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Basic math tells us that 1 in 5000 means 0.02 percent of people having a serious reaction. 

Basic math tells us that 1 in 5000 shots equals a lot more than 0.2%.

I'm not the first person to point this out in this thread but no matter how much you try to debunk it, you're wrong.

Most people who've either fell for the disinformation or have been coerced into it have had at least two jabs...

Your math is off.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Basic math tells us that 1 in 5000 means 0.02 percent of people having a serious reaction. 

I'm not the first person to point this out in this thread but no matter how much you try to debunk it, you're wrong.

Most people who've either fell for the disinformation or have been coerced into it have had at least two jabs...

Your math is off.

You might want to check your own maths in that post.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Dutch article:
www.ninefornews.nl...

The German Health Ministry said on Wednesday that one in 5,000 people will suffer from a serious side effect after a corona vaccine. Later, the ministry qualified the message somewhat: one in 5000 injections leads to a serious side effect.

The ministry advises people who suffer from side effects to report to a doctor and to report complaints to the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute, the German authority for vaccines and medicines.

“Wow. The German government has just admitted that 1 in 5,000 corona shots cause 'serious side effects'," tweeted former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson. He adds that any other drug would normally have long since been withdrawn from the market.

Berenson also says that we should not compare the corona vaccines with the flu shot. “They are now even less effective and much more dangerous.”

“One in 5,000 will experience serious side effects, says the German Ministry of Health. That is hospitalization, permanent disability or death. A start of recognition, but health insurance company BKK came to a 10 times higher number,” notes Viruswaarheid lawyer Jeroen Pols.

Who would have known that this could happen. More and more news is coming to light. How long will it take for the covidians to admit the problems ahead.
So 0.02% of a population has had an issue with the covid vaccine . How is that worse than having full blown covid without a vaccine ?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

It is a political move to defuse the obvious side effect question they pulled that number outa there a@#! as it doesn't sound so bad, "Oh it's only one in five thousand, that's not bad" At present, it seems to be more like one in two hundred.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

No, 0.02% has an serious adverse reaction, what is serious, dead?

So more people are experiencing adverse effects, myocarditis or other nasty stuff. Is that serious?

0.02% sounds pretty good, but it isn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So more people are experiencing adverse effects, myocarditis or other nasty stuff. Is that serious?

You still did not answer my question from my previous post ?
1.1% of people in the USA who got covid died from it .
vs complications from vaccines including scant cases of death at 0.02% is a huge difference.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Your math is off.

No, this is very literally the exact answer.

1/5000=0.0002

0.0002*100=0.02 percent.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

LMAO were suppose to take your word for it with a math calculation THAT blatantly wrong?

Ooof man youre losing your touch

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The definition of "Serious" being used here is really loose. If 0.02 percent of all Americas who had the vax had a serious reaction were talking 10s of thousands of people. So where are they?

They're certainly not in the morgues.

You simply could not cover up 10s of thousands of vax injuries. If 0.02 percent of people at amazon were injured by the vax amazon would be kicking down the door at the CDC. The same with Walmart and other large companies.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Your math is off.

1/5000=0.0002

0.0002*100=0.02 percent.

lol no thats not how that calculation is done

But by your standards, and that claim, then Covid shouldnt have been ANYTHING to worry about and we didnt need the vaccine

Right?

Or does math only work one way with the agenda hound himself

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

Your math is off.

1/5000=0.0002

0.0002*100=0.02 percent.

But by your standards, and that claim, then Covid shouldnt have been ANYTHING to worry about and we didnt need the vaccine

Right?

What do you think is wrong with that calculation.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

Your math is off.

1/5000=0.0002

0.0002*100=0.02 percent.

Right?

OK, smarty pants, how do YOU calculate 1:5000?

X=A(A/(A+B)*100, maybe

Put your math where your mouth is.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Their understanding of probability is so poor that even I'd play poker against them.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Their understanding of probability is so poor that even I'd play poker against them.

I did have a discussion on this site with a poster who adamantly refused to believe that 1% was 10 times higher than 0.1% (when talking about infection fatality rate).

To them it was only a small % difference so should only be a small % difference in deaths

Why I asked the poster to explain, could be they mean something different.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I've repeatedly had to explain to people that Covids 1.3 percent mortality rate is across the whole population, and that if you're elderly or have a comorbidity such as diabetes, then it's a whole lot higher. They just don't seem to understand how these things are calculated.

Another one is explaining that a 1.3 percent morality rate in a country with over 300 million people is absolutely horrifying.

In California alone covid was the equivelant of dropping a medium sized nuke.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In short, following your knowledge and signature links all is candy dandy and there is nothing to worry about.

Ok

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Your math is off.

1/5000=0.0002

0.0002*100=0.02 percent.

1 in 5000 shots cause ABH.

A lot of people have had at least two shots.

Are you playing dumb or are you really this dense?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join