It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 5000 injections lead to serious side effect.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ScepticScot

So the rate of reported (not confirmed) serious adverse reactions is 0.02%

Far far lower than than rate of serious reactions to covid.

Good to know thanks

So covid affects younger people like the vaccine does ?

Can you quote where I said that?

Its a Yes or No question, no option to deflect.

Only it isn't.

Depends on what age groups, what vaccine and what variant.

What would be really good if there was a process to assess what age groups would benefit from what vaccine based on the relative risks. Wait a minute that's exactly what we have!!!! Who knew...

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Amazing how the usual crew ALWAYS jump to their narrative. SepticScot comes winging in, kilt flying, pants on.

I mean it would appear from this German announcement that they are suggesting the vaccine is not safe.

It would appear that the vaccine that would drastically reduce symptoms and stop spread does not, in reality, do either.

Strong evidence, including in Pfizer’s own documents, that the vaccine leads to some pretty nasty side effects and has an efficacy so low it should barely warrant consideration.

Oh and the other thing. There never has been a successful vaccine for a Corona virus and there still isn’t.

The actual facts prove the liars - it’s just buzzard that some people actually choose to perpetuate these lies and dismiss those professionals who dare speak out against them as nutters.

Not that it matters. The truth is coming hard and fast.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Good to know thanks

You have two groups, vaxxed and unvaxxed. Shouldn't the rate of serious covid reactions be a percentage of the entire unvaccinated population, not just the infected? Seems like your comparison would skew things dramatically.

I'd suspect the number would be a lot smaller.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Good to know thanks

You have two groups, vaxxed and unvaxxed. Shouldn't the rate of serious covid reactions be a percentage of the entire unvaccinated population, not just the infected? Seems like your comparison would skew things dramatically.

I'd suspect the number would be a lot smaller.

We know you can catch covid more than once so per infection seems appropriate

If you looked at serious covid reactions only amongst the unvaccinated the rate would be higher again.
edit on 21-7-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

But there is a high percentage of people who never contract covid at all, as opposed to 100% of the vaccinated being well, vaccinated. The uninfected are still part of the unvaccinated group. The dividing line is the jab, not if you got infected or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Amazing how the usual crew ALWAYS jump to their narrative. SepticScot comes winging in, kilt flying, pants on.

I mean it would appear from this German announcement that they are suggesting the vaccine is not safe.

It would appear that the vaccine that would drastically reduce symptoms and stop spread does not, in reality, do either.

Strong evidence, including in Pfizer’s own documents, that the vaccine leads to some pretty nasty side effects and has an efficacy so low it should barely warrant consideration.

Oh and the other thing. There never has been a successful vaccine for a Corona virus and there still isn’t.

The actual facts prove the liars - it’s just buzzard that some people actually choose to perpetuate these lies and dismiss those professionals who dare speak out against them as nutters.

You don't seem understand how this web site works. It's for the discussion of conspiracy theories and other topics. Not the uncritical acceptance of any old nonsense people want to post.

I am sure there are sites out there that provide the circle jerk you are clearly looking for so maybe you would be happier on one of them.

Amusing. A lesson from the one who has accepted the mainstream narrative and who pushes the lies. The abundance of evidence and the number of highly respected experts speaking against these vaccines means nothing to you? The fact that the stabilised mRNA stays within the human system far longer than reported initially? Spike Proteins being created in all sorts of inappropriate places within the body? Pfizer’s own documents. The sudden outbreak of SADS? Every excuse under the sun coming out for clots, heart attacks, seizures, strokes, auto immune conditions - the list is fairly substantial.

This site has always been about denying ignorance, not peddling it. Fortunately most here know who the battered Mars bar salesmen are. What we don’t understand is what is in it for you?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: ScepticScot

But there is a high percentage of people who never contract covid at all, as opposed to 100% of the vaccinated being well, vaccinated. The uninfected are still part of the unvaccinated group. The dividing line is the jab, not if you got infected or not.

In UK by February over 70% of people were believed to have had covid. That % will have increased since then. Since vaccines provide at least short-term protection from covid I would suspect higher again amongst the unvaccinated.

So not really that high a percentage.

edit on 21-7-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You don't seem understand how this web site works. It's for the discussion of conspiracy theories and other topics. Not the uncritical acceptance of any old nonsense people want to post.

I am sure there are sites out there that provide the circle jerk you are clearly looking for so maybe you would be happier on one of them.

Amusing. A lesson from the one who has accepted the mainstream narrative and who pushes the lies. The abundance of evidence and the number of highly respected experts speaking against these vaccines means nothing to you? The fact that the stabilised mRNA stays within the human system far longer than reported initially? Spike Proteins being created in all sorts of inappropriate places within the body? Pfizer’s own documents. The sudden outbreak of SADS? Every excuse under the sun coming out for clots, heart attacks, seizures, strokes, auto immune conditions - the list is fairly substantial.

This site has always been about denying ignorance, not peddling it. Fortunately most here know who the battered Mars bar salesmen are. What we don’t understand is what is in it for you?

Denying ignorance doesn't mean accepting every half arsed conspiracy put forward. Again you don't seem to understand the purpose of this site.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Well , The Government Knows Best , Right ?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Let's see, one in five thousand will get a serious side effect from a vaccination...two vaccinations and two boosters have already been given, that means that one in twelve hundred fifty people possibly have gotten a serious side effect I would say, the article does not say one in five thousand people had serious side effects from all their vaccinations...make sure to read this correctly...these people writing the cover up stuff are experts at what they do....

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Denying ignorance doesn't mean accepting every half arsed conspiracy put forward. Again you don't seem to understand the purpose of this site.

Why do you even post here? Yes the purpose is for open minded people to discuss alt news, not for CNN groupies to come in here and copy paste what Don lemon says.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Why do you even post here? Yes the purpose is for open minded people to discuss alt news, not for CNN groupies to come in here and copy paste what Don lemon says.

Do you understand what that word means?

Thinking I watch CNN also shows a remarkable lack of understanding of the world.

edit on 22-7-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And what was his diagnosis, indications, opinion and anticipated prognosis.

And when was he discharged, any current issues?

Thnx.

Med Responder

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: We allegedly had isolated the virus. So why not make an attentuated virus vaccine? If anyone can answer that, I'd love to know. I haven't found the answer yet.

Because they've tried it with at least two other coronaviruses, MERS and SARS, and it doesn't work.

Do you EVER do your homework before running your mouth?

it doesnt seem like

maybe look up Novavax

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: We allegedly had isolated the virus. So why not make an attentuated virus vaccine? If anyone can Because they've tried it with at least two other coronaviruses, MERS and SARS, and it doesn't work.

And now we know that mRNA jabs not only don't work either, but they are extremely dangerous.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
In my opinion, we will start seeing most people telling stories about their experiences with adverse reactions coming from this:

Do any of these people have names, or social media accounts, or any kind of verifiable details that can be used to confirm that they are real people?

What aren't they being interviewed by OAN or Project veritas?

Where are the lawsuits?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Basic math tells us that 1 in 5000 means 0.02 percent of people having a serious reaction.

In the US approximately 258 million people have had at least the first dose or the vax, so if the German numbers A) are true and B) can be considered to be representative, then this would mean that just over 51,000 Americans had a serious reaction to the first shot alone.

Add to that 44000 for the second shot, and 20,000 for the booster.

So what are we talking about, 100,000 people suffering serious reactions?

Now, call me a skeptic, but 100,000 people having a serious reaction to the vax seems a little ... too big to cover up, particularly as that 100,000 by pure balance of probabilities would include people who are either rich and famous or who are important to people who are rich and famous, and who would kick up a truly stunning fuss about it.

I've seen no end of people claiming that a friend or relative was effected, but in almost all cases, they don't provide any actual details.

In contrast, I've seen almost noting about this on anybody's social media profiles. Do you expect me to believe that influencer or Instagram famous person has been effected. Nobody whose identity can be verified pre pandemic?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

originally posted by: We allegedly had isolated the virus. So why not make an attentuated virus vaccine? If anyone can answer that, I'd love to know. I haven't found the answer yet.

Because they've tried it with at least two other coronaviruses, MERS and SARS, and it doesn't work.

Do you EVER do your homework before running your mouth?

it doesnt seem like

maybe look up Novavax

The Novavax vaccine isn't an inactivated or attenuated virus vaccine. It was made by adding the spike protein to a benign virus using genomic recombination, similar to the way the AsraZaneca vaccine was created. Novavax describes their vaccine as a recombinant subunit vaccine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join