It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will this recession look like?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's not my fault that you refuse to accept my clarification.

My opinion doesn't mean squat to you but here you are caring about it enough to spend two pages replying to me. 🤣

Oh the irony. 🤭

Prove me wrong and don't reply to me again. Thanks!
edit on 20-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Prove me wrong and don't reply to me again. Thanks!

Ive been proving you wrong for two pages now.

Who and when I reply isnt your choice. What is your choice is what you do with information thats being presented. Its also your choice to learn more and interact with the content.

Its not your choice how I respond.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So my opinion does mean squat to you. Thanks for proving yourself wrong and me right.

By the way, who are all these "other people" saying that I'm immature? You're the only person I've come across saying that, and the only reason you're saying that is because you don't like my opinion.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who think YOU'RE immature. Things that make you go hmmm... 🙄

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So my opinion does mean squat to you. Thanks for proving yourself wrong and me right.

You believe that the mere act of talking to you means that I value your opinion?

Not only absurd but also speaks again to your sense of entitlement.

Well done sir.

You're the only person I've come across saying that, and the only reason you're saying that is because you don't like my opinion.

False. The JB cancer thread is the most recent.

So you get to wear the liar moniker as well!

I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who think YOU'RE immature. Things that make you go hmmm... 🙄

Many, MANY names have been levied at me here over the years. Im afraid immature isnt one of them.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You believe that the mere act of talking to you means that I value your opinion?

You value it enough to keep replying to me. I'm pretty sure ignoring someone completely is what it means to "not give a squat" about their opinion, not someone coming back over and over to keep replying.

False. The JB cancer thread is the most recent.

So you get to wear the liar moniker as well!

Oh, ok. You got me! Not sure who said it but I guess they're right, along with you! But only because you and that other person say so.

Many, MANY names have been levied at me here over the years. Im afraid immature isnt one of them.

So I guess that means you are all those names you've been called going by your logic. If more than one person says it that means it's automatically true, doesn't matter what it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You value it enough to keep replying to me. I'm pretty sure ignoring someone completely is what it means to "not give a squat" about their opinion, not someone coming back over and over to keep replying.

Not my problem that you dont understand debate and parlance. /shrug

There are many who read and dont post. Keeping conversations going especially on contentious topics keeps folks coming back.

In other words, its not about you.

Oh, ok. You got me! Not sure who said it but I guess they're right, along with you! But only because you and that other person say so.

Now who is out of touch? You havnt refuted the allegation or questioned the sentiment but instead choose to ignore reality instead.

So I guess that means you are all those names you've been called going by your logic. If more than one person says it that means it's automatically true, doesn't matter what it is.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the maturity level and ability to communicate are. Im no where near perfect.

What Im not is someone approaching 50 years of age bemoaning on a internet forum about how its someone or something elses fault for not teaching me something that is by all standards, common sense.

Furthermore, i havnt spent pages of a thread to try and justify why i havnt got off said forum to learn the thing being discussed!

Look on the bright side. Youll be in great company during the upcoming times. Hoards of immature, ill equipped entitled babies, whining how they are owed something.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this decade 2020-2030 will be a transitioning era, the near-recession mixed with rebalancing the economy with a lot of NGO fascist 'Hub' of growth & Value...

the roadway has been readied for the USA busting at-the-seams with immigration that wants the USAs new flavor of American Pie....

heres just a few newly created pathways the investors can shelter themselves with :

+) www.treasurydirect.gov...

+) www.irs.gov...

+) my favorite; Form 5498 irs+form+for+Attaining+a+better+life+experience Account
___ www.bing.com... e+(ABLE)+savings+account.+Form+5498-QA+reports+contributions%2C+rollovers%2C+and+program-to-program+transfers+to+this+ABLE+account+for+2021.+For+more+ information%2C+see+Pub.+907.&cvid=74f5ee81a807462e94cefdcba8af0d93&aqs=edge..69i57j69i59i450l8...8&FORM=ANCMS9&PC=EDGEDB

i reason, the banking-finance faction was stuffed with over $10 Trillion and loads of realestate during the 2008 collapse.... measures were created so sectors of the just-in-time GDP economy would survive the lockdowns & such of the engineered Pandemic (more 'waves' to come....)

me, i am opening a brokerage account so as to invest in 'market-share oriented' NGOs (such as the FANGS and EVs which are not yet Dividend Producers like the ATT & IBM of the world markets...)

i am hoping to relocate to a pool-side Bungalow soon enough... happy trails

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Now who is out of touch? You havnt refuted the allegation or questioned the sentiment but instead choose to ignore reality instead.

What is there to refute? An OPINION that is both unfalsifiable and unverifiable?

Opinions are not something that can be proven, especially ones about someone's personality. Just because YOU say that I'm immature (and one other person apparently) doesn't mean that your OPINION is true or "reality".

Great argument you got there.

What Im not is someone approaching 50 years of age bemoaning on a internet forum about how its someone or something elses fault for not teaching me something that is by all standards, common sense.

You're right. I'm not sure how old you are but what you definitely ARE is someone who is at a mature age (I assume) that bemoans on an internet forum about how it is someone or something else's fault for everything going wrong with the world today.

TOTALLY different. Totally different. My bad.

Talk about entitled and lacking motivation? You're a living example. What are YOU doing to change your situation? Moaning on a message board, possibly older than even me. Look in a mirror, you're projecting.

And what is "common sense" about survival skills? Does a baby come out of the womb with a bow and arrow and survival knowledge where you come from? Because where I come from a child is molded by the world around them.

Look on the bright side. Youll be in great company during the upcoming times. Hoards of immature, ill equipped entitled babies, whining how they are owed something.

I guess I'll be seeing you there then. You believe in the Constitution, yeah? It's based on the idea that every person is OWED something, those somethings being RIGHTS.

I'm not OWED anything when it comes to natural survival skills, that's why death is a part of life! I'm not OWED the knowledge today anymore than I would be OWED it if I was born thousands of years ago. I would EARN it just like every other person through experience and training.

Those sorta skills aren't taught in public school though, are they? I was in Boy Scouts back in the 80's and they taught me jack squat. I got a few useless badges though. That is not saying that I'm OWED anything.

You have no clue where I'm coming from which is exactly why I say you don't know how to put yourself in other people's shoes.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

? It's based on the idea that every person is OWED something, those being RIGHTS.

False again. I stopped reading your tripe.

Best of luck. With that mentality, youre really gonna need it. Its not going to be pretty.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a moral or legal entitlement to have or obtain something or to act in a certain way.

Rights are things entitled to people from birth.

Maybe you should start paying attention to your own tripe and learning from it.

Best of luck. With that mentality, youre really gonna need it. Its not going to be pretty.

Yeah, run away. You've had no problem responding up to this point. Must have a hit a nerve with the Constitution.

Afraid to look in the mirror?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah, run away. You've had no problem responding to to this point. Must have a hit a nerve with the Constitution.

Indeed.

That being that there seems to be no depths to your ignorance.

ETA : Rights are endowed, not entitled for those following along.

edit on 20-7-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You're just afraid to look in the mirror. You're projecting your own ignorance onto me. Keep denying it. That's the motto of this site and you live it, which is probably why you're one of the most prominent members. You love denying your own ignorance.

"Inalienable rights" aka things people are OWED and ENTITLED to at birth. Let that sink in, don't run away and ignore it.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Lol
Yes, arguing with a 50 year old manchild is the epitome of fear.

Keep going though. Nothing makes me prouder than having my point proven over and over again.

See, you keep rambling, but youre not saying anything when you bring up a point of fact, like the constitution and there isnt even the simple agreement of fact for a very benign subject, what purpose does the discussion have at that point?

Youve brought nothing to the table. Nothing but your pedestrian perspective and an entitled mindset.

All this time wasted, spouting nonsense and blather, you could have learned at least 1 valuable skillset!

Again, your choice and the consequences that come with them.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

hings people are OWED and ENTITLED 

Still false.

You can keep saying it though.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yes, arguing with a 50 year old manchild is the epitome of fear.

What makes me a manchild? Because I'm complaining about something on an internet forum? Look in the mirror, you do the same thing every day. You calling me a manchild doesn't change that.

Youve brought nothing to the table. Nothing but your pedestrian perspective and an entitled mindset.

You either.

You think that you're entitled to a gun and free speech. You entitled manchild. Mince words all you want, endowed/entitled same damn concept and you know it.

All this time wasted, spouting nonsense and blather, you could have learned at least 1 valuable skillset!

All this time wasted, spouting nonsense and blather, you could have organized a local committee to combat political corruption in your city! You could have done THOUSANDS of things during the 7 years you've been moaning on these boards.

But you haven't, have you? Look in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What makes me a manchild? Because I'm complaining about something on an internet forum?

No. Go back to page 1 and see my response to your manchild, entitled statement.

You think that you're entitled to a gun and free speech.

No, my rights are endowed. As are yours. There is no one else, body, association or government from which they could be entitled from.

I know you dont comprehend and thats fine. Thats your choice

All this time wasted, spouting nonsense and blather, you could have organized a local committee to combat political corruption in your city! You could have done THOUSANDS of things during the 7 years you've been moaning on these boards.

But you haven't, have you? Look in the mirror.

Would you like a list of my accomplishments, networking, philanthropy, raising a family, cultivating a career, assets on top of learning (and still learning) how to be more self sufficient and impactful in my community?

Anything else sport?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

No. Go back to page 1 and see my response to your manchild, entitled statement.

Go to page two where I clarified that I don't think I'm entitled to anything when it comes to survival skills.

Where was I entitled on the first page? Seriously. Quote me being an entitled manchild because I see nothing of the sort. Enlighten me.

No, my rights are endowed. As are yours. There is no one else, body, association or government from which they could be entitled from.

Yeah, mincing words again. Guns are not an endowed right, guns are manmade. The only endowed rights are those of life, liberty and happiness which are provided by God according to the Declaration (you believe in that too?). You think guns are an "endowed" right by God?

Would you like a list of my accomplishments, networking, philanthropy, raising a family, cultivating a career, assets on top of learning (and still learning) how to be more self sufficient and impactful in my community?

What does that have to do with what you're complaining about on these boards on a daily basis? Raising a family does nothing to combat the corruption you moan about every day.

Keep your eye on the ball. I could list my accomplishments as well but I don't feel how they would be relevant to this discussion.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welp. This was productive.

Both of you two posters need to stop bickering and filling this thread with off-topic nonsense. We aren't even close to talking about the OP and that's what we should focus on. The recession may be the worst experience we all have seen. Especially if there is any truth to what everything is propped up on. Good news? Everyone will be in the same boat. And we humans thrive when we pull together.

That being said, everyone makes a choice to want to learn new skills and it can be done at any age. There is nothing worse than thinking its too late, or that you wish you had. The information is readily available. Everyone works and everyone has responsibilities. If you want to learn something, you make the time for it.

Survival, new jobs, whittling, building a car, raising children.

Let's not waste more time.
It's your choice.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Go to page two where I clarified that I don't think I'm entitled to anything when it comes to survival skills.

You attempted to explain, yes. But that doesnt nullify the initial statement of you "never being taught." Which implies that it was up to someone else teaching you vs you going to seek the education. Im not sure why you cannot grasp this nor am i suprised.

Guns are not an endowed right, guns are manmade.

Finally, weve hit the bottom of your ignorance pit. This is a correct statement. Gun manufactures can breath a sigh of relief.

The right to keep and bear them are endowed as well as the government not infringing on that right.

What does that have to do with what you're complaining about on these boards on a daily basis? Raising a family does nothing to combat the corruption you moan about every day.

Ah, but it does. Locally, in my community. Even to the point of keeping the next generation from falling into the same attitude you currently find yourself in.

Apathetic, entitled and reaching the later stages in life wondering why they are stuck in a society they know is harming them.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Both of you two posters need to stop bickering and filling this thread with off-topic nonsense.

You should go ahead and delete the comments then.

The recession will be worse for a variety of reasons. Chief among them are folks refusing to believe its happening and looking for a daddy figure to help them through it.

Source being the past two pages of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join