It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 14, charged with murder in deadly attack of 73-year-old man

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm spoiled to the best food and the best college football

Food, yeah, especially some that Cajun cuisine. But football? You have LSU in your screen name, man!

ROLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Thanks for the tip. I'll make sure to not try snorting barrel fumes.

Bless yore heart...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think we found the problem: barrel fumes.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Same thing Right vs Left .. or South vs North . I raise Patterdalle Terriers & have spent many days in the South running hogs & the vast majority of Southern white men Ive meet are very racist.
Ive never sold one of my dogs to a Southern Gent.
I have also meet a few Southerners who are not radical, but that has always been the exception & far from the rule . Southern Boomers wear racism as a right of passage… That’s why I don’t understand the South’s majority hating Biden as Biden is extremely racist . Praise Jesus as many of you say .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: network dude

I don't "know" this for certain, but my life experience has shown this to be true more often than not, if you have to tell others how great you are, there is a good chance you aren't really all that great.
Not when weighed against many responses here, under review the vast majority of responses here are that of extremely poor logic .
I know exactly how intelligent I am , do you ?

I know that those who I consider to be intelligent and wise don't have to tell me they are, they show it in their words and actions. The one's who have to re-assure me how great they are, usually end up being dickheads.

And I'm white, I just have mixed grandkids, and a lot of respect for their dad, who I consider a friend and have learned a great deal from. It's amazing what you can learn when you shut up about how right you are.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Same thing Right vs Left .. or South vs North . I raise Patterdalle Terriers & have spent many days in the South running hogs & the vast majority of Southern white men Ive meet are very racist.
I have also meet a few Southerners who are not radical, but that has always been the exception & far from the rule . Southern Boomers wear racism as a right of passage… That’s why I don’t understand the South’s majority hating Biden as Biden is extremely racist . Praise Jesus as many of you say .

🤣🤣🤣🙈 this whole post is a lie no one in their right mind would make a claim like that and if they did I would say who you associate with is the problem not southerners .....if that many you meet are racist that's a YOU problem

55 my butt. You're prob pretending to be your dad

Oh and most of us down south don't run dogs for hogs we don't need to..

Course I live in the PNW now so what do I know right??

Lmao God these sock puppet accounts popping up all over faking who they are and acting like their maturity in posting doesn't betray their claims
edit on 7/26/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don’t understand the South’s majority hating Biden as Biden is extremely racist

That's one reason why we don't like the boy.

You came down here with that attitude firmly established. I'd bet good money everyone you met just acted racist long enough to get you to go away. It's a common tactic; less messy to just get the racists to leave than shooting them. Saves on ammo, too.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'm spoiled to the best food and the best college football

Food, yeah, especially some that Cajun cuisine. But football? You have LSU in your screen name, man!

ROLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!

TheRedneck

Roll Tide football is in the South, my man

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

🤣🤣🤣🙈 this whole post is a lie no one in their right mind would make a claim like that and if they did I would say who you associate with is the problem not southerners .....if that many you meet are racist that's a YOU problem

Lmao God these sock puppet accounts popping up all over faking who they are and acting like their maturity in posting doesn't betray their claims

replace "southerners" for "blacks", and you can see clearly what's really going on here.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Also there's no way in hell I'd use a dog that small to hunt our big ass boars down south notbwhen we have so many other breeds that are far better

They'd be torn up quicker than a rat in a cat fight
edit on 7/26/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The south lost & its time you moved on from your ways .

Sounds like we have us a Yankee in our midst! It's OK, Yankee, we don't really think you guys up there are so uneducated and backward. It would be nice if you'd stop showing those attributes off, though.

Genius...

TheRedneck

The Southern attitude is overwhelmingly racist either open or silent.

Crazy... Every time I hear a story about "another racist cop", it's always in the north.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Y'all call people white supremacists just for disagreeing with the politics or ideas of a black person, so throwing the race card around means nothing to me, calling me a racist makes me chuckle. Do it again please.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Some things to consider before you post again in this thread.......

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Also there's no way in hell I'd use a dog that small to hunt our big ass boars down south notbwhen we have so many other breeds that are far better

There's only one explanation... someone made some coin off him! I knew about the canned deer hunts, but canned pig hunts now?

I have a pit bull, and I wouldn't let her take on a single razorback, much less a pack of the critters, without me being there with something that shoots great big wads of lead really, really fast. To a razorback, that little puppy would be an afternoon snack!

I think he was "hunting" someone's young pigs.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Go run that type of talk by a Black person & see what happens ?

Nothing happened. What was I supposed to expect? It's only on social media that they flip out and act like badasses. I did fire a black guy once for bullying everyone and having several complaints filed against him. He started fast walking towards me like he wanted to fight so I took my cap and expensive watch off. He got in my face for a second and said he'd be back with his friends after I closed the store for the day. All I've ever experienced is a bunch of bluffing and have never seen any action unless there were a group of them.
Sounds like grounds for a Southern uprising.. ? Are you really trying to be serious with that story ?!

Nah, I don't have to try. I live in reality and have experienced the BS you try to spout off about.
Im 55 yrs old & in just 8 years the Millennials & Gen Z will eclipse the boomers in registered voters.
So enjoy your reign of terror as the world you so dearly want is fading quickly.

I would have guessed you were 17 as indoctrinated as you sound... Anyways, we all heard that same BS line back in 2004, about how all the old (white) people were "fading quickly" and how a Republican would never win again, yet here we are nearly two decades later and those same democrats had to manipulate voting machines just to beat the Republican that beat them in 2016.

Not to mention the fact that millions and millions of parents are pulling their kids out of public education and putting them in all these private and/or non-government-seeking schools that are popping up everywhere across the nation, and being ran by teachers who refuse to indoctrinate kids with the materials the government and teachers union demands them to use. Those Gen Y and Gen Z kids are starting to wise up and are embarrassed by those squeaky wheels that are always screaming at the sky and getting all the attention from the media (making people like you believe they are the majority).
The Millennial generation alone is larger than the Boomer generation by themselves & Gen Z is the same size as the boomer generation.
You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own reality. Numbers , Science & Math are hated by your types , because it does not fit your narrative.
Im a very early Gen X with half a foot in the boomers world . I watch Drag Net & Columbo , but the boomers ruined more of this world & country than any other generation before or after them .
My parents are delusional in all facets of empirical science in regards to race , politics, religion & education.
Im educated , grew up the son of a geologist & a conservative professor. I cut wood every summer in the Pacific Northwest as a teen . I went to school in England acquiring a Masters in Patristics , got my Field engineering certification from Krupp while working in Germany on thermal flow & dynamics as a mechanic as well worked for Bechtel Corporation as an Independent Consultant in our nation’s Nuclear power plants . I traveled the World working as a Subject Matter Expert on Feed Water pumps & equipment . I hunt , fish , breed Patterdale Terriers , Arm Wrestle as an amateur, retired early , travel extensively, read and write as a hobby .
In my 55 years of being on Earth .. Ive learned that there is little I know , but I will match logic & reason in spades over most you people.

edit on 26-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Born in 1967 , but my father was born in 1947 .. He & I don’t see eye to eye either. He still thinks weed is a horrible drug lol .
I have tattoos older than you .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

They'd be torn up quicker than a rat in a cat fight

Plus they run in huge packs. I was walking down a pipeline in some woods up here in NW Louisiana after tracking some hogs back in 2010 and watched a pack of about 20 hogs crossing through the creek about 30 yards in front of me. All I had was a spotlight and my 30/30, but just as they began to cross, my spotlight died and my truck was 150 yards from me, on the other side of those hogs. I stared across at my truck and waited until I didn't see anymore movement out of my peripheral. Thank God there was a full moon that night or I don't know what I'd have done. I came full sprint out of those woods and jumped into the bed of my truck before I ever looked back. One tusk to the leg and I could have been done for.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join