It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 14, charged with murder in deadly attack of 73-year-old man

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: LSU2018

Go run that type of talk by a Black person & see what happens ?

Nothing happened. What was I supposed to expect? It's only on social media that they flip out and act like badasses. I did fire a black guy once for bullying everyone and having several complaints filed against him. He started fast walking towards me like he wanted to fight so I took my cap and expensive watch off. He got in my face for a second and said he'd be back with his friends after I closed the store for the day. All I've ever experienced is a bunch of bluffing and have never seen any action unless there were a group of them.
Sounds like grounds for a Southern uprising.. ? Are you really trying to be serious with that story ?!

Nah, I don't have to try. I live in reality and have experienced the BS you try to spout off about.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Nothing happened. What was I supposed to expect? It's only on social media that they flip out and act like badasses. I did fire a black guy once for bullying everyone and having several complaints filed against him. He started fast walking towards me like he wanted to fight so I took my cap and expensive watch off. He got in my face for a second and said he'd be back with his friends after I closed the store for the day. All I've ever experienced is a bunch of bluffing and have never seen any action unless there were a group of them.
Sounds like grounds for a Southern uprising.. ? Are you really trying to be serious with that story ?!

Nah, I don't have to try. I live in reality and have experienced the BS you try to spout off about.
It’s your fantasy & by it’s definition you can believe anything you want , but know that you are far far from reality. The south lost & its time you moved on from your ways .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Im 55 yrs old & in just 8 years the Millennials & Gen Z will eclipse the boomers in registered voters.
So enjoy your reign of terror as the world you so dearly want is fading quickly.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It’s your fantasy & by it’s definition you can believe anything you want , but know that you are far far from reality. The south lost & its time you moved on from your ways .

Why do you keep talking about the South? The South was never brought up by me, sounds like you're the one living in a fantasy, and you're only reaffirming that it's you who are far from reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

Wow dude, I have only read this reply of yours here, but I've read lots of your stuff previously, and you just seem a regular 'friendly to all humans' guy.

Thank you; I try to be. I'm aware it often doesn't come across that way via text, but I do really care about all people. We are all Children of God equally. Hate tends to be very good at disguising itself.

In real life I am a joker and a helper any time anyone needs help. I've watched the world change around me, and it's not getting better. It seems every year people are angrier, more scared, and more uptight than they were before, and it's not slowing down. We have some seriously bad times coming, times that most of us cannot even imagine, and they're closer than anyone knows. We're going to need goodwill and camaraderie to get through them. Those who do not have that will likely not survive.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Im 55 yrs old & in just 8 years the Millennials & Gen Z will eclipse the boomers in registered voters.
So enjoy your reign of terror as the world you so dearly want is fading quickly.

You do not talk or express knowledge like someone that's 55 years old

I'm gonna call bs on that

So many of your posts are far too juvenile and lack sense of real world experience

No one called for any reign of terror

Freaking drama queens

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

I don't "know" this for certain, but my life experience has shown this to be true more often than not, if you have to tell others how great you are, there is a good chance you aren't really all that great.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Why do you keep talking about the South? The South was never brought up by me, sounds like you're the one living in a fantasy, and you're only reaffirming that it's you who are far from reality.
You are Southern & that is why I brought it up .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You do not talk or express knowledge like someone that's 55 years old

I'm gonna call bs on that

So many of your posts are far too juvenile and lack sense of real world experience

No one called for any reign of terror

Freaking drama queens
Born in 1967 Jack

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

My family & friends are Black is the oldest telltale claim of a racist .

Dude... open your eyes. Breathe.

Network dude just told you he is a black man! You are literally accusing a black man of being racist against black folk! What, is he racist against himself now? Is he not "black enough" to be black? You just lost all your credibility!

Joe Biden, is that you?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I would have guessed you were 17 as indoctrinated as you sound... Anyways, we all heard that same BS line back in 2004, about how all the old (white) people were "fading quickly" and how a Republican would never win again, yet here we are nearly two decades later and those same democrats had to manipulate voting machines just to beat the Republican that beat them in 2016.

Not to mention the fact that millions and millions of parents are pulling their kids out of public education and putting them in all these private and/or non-government-seeking schools that are popping up everywhere across the nation, and being ran by teachers who refuse to indoctrinate kids with the materials the government and teachers union demands them to use. Those Gen Y and Gen Z kids are starting to wise up and are embarrassed by those squeaky wheels that are always screaming at the sky and getting all the attention from the media (making people like you believe they are the majority).

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Network dude just told you he is a black man! You are literally accusing a black man of being racist against black folk! What, is he racist against himself now? Is he not "black enough" to be black? You just lost all your credibility!

Joe Biden, is that you?

TheRedneck

You can't reason w people who have forgone all common sense

Anymore it's just better not to engage , it's futile

It's like explaining the merit of honesty to a live weasel , they can't understand you and they'll just continue to do what's in their nature

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't "know" this for certain, but my life experience has shown this to be true more often than not, if you have to tell others how great you are, there is a good chance you aren't really all that great.
Not when weighed against many responses here, under review the vast majority of responses here are that of extremely poor logic .
I know exactly how intelligent I am , do you ?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The south lost & its time you moved on from your ways .

Sounds like we have us a Yankee in our midst! It's OK, Yankee, we don't really think you guys up there are so uneducated and backward. It would be nice if you'd stop showing those attributes off, though.

Genius...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Joe Biden, is that you?

TheRedneck
Network Dude is as black as Ron Howard .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Born in 1967 Jack

And you are still clueless after all that time? Dude, I wouldn't be bragging about that...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

And you determined this how exactly?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sounds like we have us a Yankee in our midst! It's OK, Yankee, we don't really think you guys up there are so uneducated and backward. It would be nice if you'd stop showing those attributes off, though.

Genius...

TheRedneck
The smartest man to live in the South was a man from Germany.. they even put a statue up of him in Alabama to inspire the Southern locals that it is possible to reach the stars .
I once was pulled over in Mississippi & was accused of smuggling books into Biloxi … but the case was thrown out , because no one could prove they were books … I represented myself.
The Southern attitude is overwhelmingly racist either open or silent.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You are Southern & that is why I brought it up .

That just means that I'm spoiled to the best food and the best college football & baseball. Furthermore, if Civil War ever broke out, it wouldn't be a Southern uprising because *NEWSFLASH* it's not 1865 anymore. This time it would be right vs left, patriots vs tyrants, not the North vs the South.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Genius...

TheRedneck
Im from the Pacific Northwest… You know burn barrel fumes cause brain damage don’t you ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join