It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicotine stops covid what? Then lets ban it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is interesting since more research is coming out that smokers are not getting sick, from you know what. There seems to be a concerted effort in many countries to ban it and drop the nicotine content in cigs. It was noticed in the flu epidemic in the twenties that smokers didn't seem to be getting the flu. Was the smoking ban the first psyop to weaken smokers' resolve by disinformation in preparation for the bioweapon, by making them pariahs like the unvaccinated? After all, it would be no point in releasing a bioweapon if most were self-medicating with nicotine.
Certain countries are trying to wipe out smoking by 2025 and 2030, the spin is that they are really interested in your health. If that's true why is sugar and the rest of the dietary poisons allowed to flourish?
Start this at the three min mark to miss the intro. After the nicotine bit, it has some interesting bits on pilots and the jab.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't think that is so true.
Japan has smokers and covid has taken its toll on smokers.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If this is true, it would explain the recent efforts against vaping. Vaping wound be a cleaner delivery system for the nicotine without the tar and other materials in actual smoke.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sorry but no. I’m a smoker and have been for 18 years (I really need to quit) over thanksgiving last year I got Covid. It wasn’t that bad, but I haven’t been able to smell or taste right since.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Sorry but no. I’m a smoker and have been for 18 years (I really need to quit) over thanksgiving last year I got Covid. It wasn’t that bad, but I haven’t been able to smell or taste right since.

Well then, seems like smoking may have equal efficacy as the jab at preventing harmful C19 outcomes!

Maybe my two dart a day habit is keeping me safe.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There is evidence out there that smoking tobacco protects the body against viruses by increasing T cell production and stimulating the immune system to fight off some fast reproducing cells via the increase of those killer T cells.

It is also the reason that only ten to twenty percent of people who are life time smokers get cancer. Because it stimulates the immune system to fight cancer more in most people. But that ten to twenty percent does not sound good either.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

infuriating. We are 'adult enough' to work , pay bills and taxes , but not 'adult enough' apparently to make decisions around our own body

More greedy corrupt government overreach.

They just need to start a class action lawsuit and prove this in court. Especially how vaping is much less harmful than smoking , yet they are actively making life more miserable for vapers.
You can be sure that big tobacco is behind this as well. A lower nicotine content means that people will smoke more to get their nicotine fix.
And vapers cause big tobacco to lose more $$$ as many turn to vaping as a cheaper/healthier smoking alternative.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There is a British cigarette company that came up with the idea long ago when COVID first started.
Folks were quick to hush and cover that one up .

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Was Hockney RIGHT? French researchers to give nicotine patches to coronavirus patients and frontline workers after lower rates of infection were found among smokers LINK

Clinical characteristics of 2019 novel coronavirus infection in China LINK

Targeting the “Cytokine Storm” for Therapeutic Benefit LINK

Does Nicotine Prevent Cytokine Storms in COVID-19? LINK

The role of nicotine in COVID-19 infection LINK

Scientists Studying Nicotine’s Potential to Treat COVID-19 LINK

France finds smoking may help you RESIST Covid-19... if you don’t mind dying of something else LINK

Does nicotine help against the new coronavirus? LINK

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I mean who was Peter Stuyvesant?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

It was proven by doctors early on that smoking prevents the worst of covid, same with o blood types. One however got censored and the other got minimized and was barely talked about.

Smoking actually prevents cancer caused by all them nuclear tests by coating your lungs and lining forcing grains of radioactive particles to leave your system instead of getting lodged.

Project Trinity has some interesting data to say on it's effectiveness among mice after a nearby town had cancer rates increase 3 fold thanks to testing.

While you can still get other types of cancers(none of which was officially linked to smoking: meaning with actual evidence because the massive generations of mice exposed to it actually prevented mouse cancer which happens to be common among lab/feeder mice), it was proven to protect your lungs on several occasions. But see when these nuclear tests were being done, smoking was starting to become popular, so instead of the government taking the blame for the cancer rate increase they said "do whatever you can to link smoking to cancer", for awhile some doctors and scientist faught back and said there was no evidence. But eventually the government has their way. Just like they did with pot.

All it took was discrediting a few people(back then was an even bigger deal) and it sent the entire community into chaos. Using a coal miner lung to describe a smoker lung was pretty interesting when doctors and scientist found no difference between a person who smoked and someone who didn't. So despite that being where it left off. The government took to schools, colleges(who do you thinks writes and authorizes the school books that literally change every year..)and began teaching that it does. Eventually people stopped questioning and it became an "accepted myth".

So people are simply being lied to, not only does smoking help obesity, it also has a protection on the brain which prevents memory loss. When this ends, they will come after coffee and tea. Mark my words, they will be coming for absolute control over your brain and body.

After all, they are already attacking the meat market, and having you eat genetic and poisonous foods instead. If you look at a humans teeth, we are primarily carnivores. Grains and wheat is poisonous to us, the only thing is.. it's not deadly for the majority.

Realisitically, the food pyramid by the Fda is ass backwards. When you consider the lifespans of most fruits and veggies, they were never ment to be anything more then a "filler" when no meats were available.

But then again what do you expect when the world poos and pees in one of the most limited resources on the planet.
edit on 16-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: Had to define by actual linking

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Tobacco - is it a sin?

Might not put you into hell, but it sure smells like you came from there.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm a smoker and I caught covid. I was only I'll for a day or two though.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Tobacco - is it a sin?

Might not put you into hell, but it sure smells like you came from there.

Vaping leaves you and your clothes you odourless, if you fancy getting involved 😁

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I have no immune system, I am a smoker. I should be dead, I was sick for about a week thanks to not having an immune system, but I am still here.

So with that said, I probably would of died if I wasn't a smoker.

I will say this, let them come for my smokes. I am tired of them taking everything from me. Smoking is MY choice it's my BODY, and if I can't exercise the right on what to do to my own body after robbing me of both my immune system and fertility as a child. I may just have to execute another right guaranteed by the constitution.

Cause I will tell you this, smoking is "me time", it is the one thing that helps me keep a level head after all the crap I have been through, and thus far it's been the only thing in my life that hasn't let me down.

So they come for my #, hell will fear my wrath of a woman not just once scorn but triple. And unlike the dumbasses that go after the people, I will take each and every one of them self righteous bastards down in court created by the people. Not even their own corrupted courts will be able to protect them.

Should that fail, I still have the right of self defense, the right of religion, the right of the second.. I can go on a million ways this can be faught. Every time I light my smoke, it's a spiritual connection for me that helps me rid of the very stress(evil) I hold inside. So we will see how far it goes. As often I share my smokes with the spirits and my own god.
edit on 16-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Cannabis compounds can stop the virus that causes COVID-19 from entering human cells by binding to the spike protein and blocking it from infecting people, study finds LINK

Cannabis could prevent Covid, study claims LINK Study LINK

Marijuana prevents COVID? Cannabis compounds stop virus from entering human cells LINK

Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages LINK

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response LINK LINK2

Cannabis compound inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication in human lung cells LINK

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

But like everything else when the big Corporations get hold of it, they suck the soul out of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I mean who was Peter Stuyvesant?

He is the man that has your passport to smoking pleasure.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is interesting since more research is coming out that smokers are not getting sick, from you know what. There seems to be a concerted effort in many countries to ban it and drop the nicotine content in cigs. It was noticed in the flu epidemic in the twenties that smokers didn't seem to be getting the flu. Was the smoking ban the first psyop to weaken smokers' resolve by disinformation in preparation for the bioweapon, by making them pariahs like the unvaccinated? After all, it would be no point in releasing a bioweapon if most were self-medicating with nicotine.
Certain countries are trying to wipe out smoking by 2025 and 2030, the spin is that they are really interested in your health. If that's true why is sugar and the rest of the dietary poisons allowed to flourish?
Start this at the three min mark to miss the intro. After the nicotine bit, it has some interesting bits on pilots and the jab.www.bitchute.com...

yes.

i even talk with my doc about it.

i been smoking over 50 yrs, my great grandmother. quit when she was 93. she died at 103. lived in a 3rd floor walk up.
smoking works for me and her. must be in the genes.
she

it was fun drinking some beers and smoking with her talking about my dad and uncles. we were at my uncles funeral in the 70's.

i can't remember the last time i had even a cold much less the flu.

the only thing cigs do is hurt my pocket.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Purely anecdotal but i had covid in April this year. Extremely mild case (a few sneezes and one night of night sweats), i take a big regimen of vitamins, i workout a lot, but i also enjoy plenty of light beer and i dip tobacco (Copenhagen long cut).

I only tested because a close relative popped positive and i was about to visit with another close relative who is a former transplant patient. Otherwise i would have never even known i had it.

Was it the exercise, vitamins, or nicotine? Who knows but i figured id share my own experience.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join