It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese kids are collapsing on the playground

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You can hide from the sun...the humidity...not so much!

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

i'm beginning to think that this infowar against a vaccine is some kind of fetish. are there any sources? i can't find anything on the net. or was is just a dream?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Granted, it is very very warm and is running quite the streak right now in Japan. I took the liberty of checking the history of high heat temps in Japan and it certainly has had it's moments, as do other countries. The only thing is, I can't find anything about children dying because of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Thrumbo

They are playing way too hard in the more powerful than ever sun due to global warming and climate crisis.

Or it could be from the widely acknowledged adverse events experienced by children when given an unnecessary vaccine for a disease they rarely die from.

On a side note, on my 15min walk to work, I am getting way more sunburnt on my face than I used to as a kid.

Yeah? You had a 15 minute walk to work as a kid?

Interesting.

Tell me more. How old were you when they taught you to put on the white makeup and red nose?
I think he was being sarcastic, but I could be wrong

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

I've noticed that also Sun is way hotter then it used to be I can not be in direct sunlight more then 5 min before burning .

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

They are playing way too hard in the more powerful than ever sun due to global warming and climate crisis.

On a side note, on my 15min walk to work, I am getting way more sunburnt on my face than I used to as a kid.

The cleaner the air gets,the higher the incident of injuries. why? because the UV rays are not getting reflected back as much now. So yeah clean air=higher deaths from global warming,and stronger storms. man was RETARDING it not increasing it.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It isn't just the children.....

www.efe.com...

Almost 15,000 people rushed to hospitals in a week amid Japan heatwave

About 15,000 people were treated for heat stroke or heat exhaustion in hospitals across Japan during the last week amid record high temperatures in the country, according to official figures released Wednesday.

Between Jun. 27 and Jul. 3, a total of 14,353 people were taken to hospitals in the country, the highest figure for this period since 2010, when the Fire and Disaster Management Agency began releasing this data.

Of the total cases, 57 percent were elderly, 33 percent were adults and the rest were young people and children.

A total of 27 people have died due to the heat wave over the past week.

The Asian sun is much different then the sun in America. The heat from the sun here maybe is like it is in Arizona . Very deadly.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Granted, it is very very warm and is running quite the streak right now in Japan. I took the liberty of checking the history of high heat temps in Japan and it certainly has had it's moments, as do other countries. The only thing is, I can't find anything about children dying because of it.

I didn't say kids are dying, just collapsing while playing in the school yard.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I didn't say kids are dying, just collapsing while playing in the school yard.

I wouldn't worry about it. Randomly collapsing is the new thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

The BS is relentless. Tedious, too.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My bad. Please accept my apology.

So I'll re-word it.

The only thing is, I can't find anything about children collapsing because of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: loufo

The BS is relentless. Tedious, too.

It's so tedious when people object to killing thousands of kids for no reason.

I have said it multiple times over the course of this. The vaccines are harming more children than they save, it was clear from the math right out of the gate because kids were not dying from COVID. I'm right here saying it, have been for 18 months or so. I have outright said this vaccine is harming more kids than COVID. Still saying it. Here I am.

Probably the same reason not a single one of you has refuted it with data, because it's 100% true and the math was clear. The adverse effects, which were acknowledged to include unknown risk and immune system impairment, have resulted in excess deaths far beyond what would have been expected from COVID in young people. The lower the age the worse it is. This is why all the efforts to suppress this have been via decree, because in a court room the narrative gets destroyed by the math. They've had to use bots and threats against livelihoods. Why do you think that is? Because it's soooo deadly or because they can't afford to defend the data publicly against people that know better?

Tedious? Yeah, don't expect it to get less tedious from here on out. You've had ample opportunity to stop and have failed to do so.

You follow people that say science can't be questioned and truth is criminal. How did you think it was going to turn out?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yesterday, my landscaper told me they are short-handed because one of his experienced workers (young guy) just collapsed while working.

In Canada, Ontario they are trying to sale pitch fourth booster doses. And the top health doctor is surprised that there are five million who haven't came up to get their booster.

Why are they surprised dont they take a look at the data of how its safe and effective?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

"You follow people that say science can't be questioned and truth is criminal. How did you think it was going to turn out?"

What is tedious is posters like you who attribute ridiculous stuff to me which I have neither said nor believe.

"You've had ample opportunity to stop and have failed to do so."

Sorry, but who the Hell do you think you are?

But do carry on regardless.

edit on 14-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just be careful of benzene and other carcinogens they put in many sunscreens
a reply to: Athetos

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yesterday, my landscaper told me they are short-handed because one of his experienced workers (young guy) just collapsed while working.

bummer, was it kenny on the koi or the peterson boy?

i wish i had some land to work with.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"Heat stroke occurs when a person's core body temperature rises above 40 °C (104 °F) as a result of impaired thermoregulation. High core body temperature and disseminated intravascular coagulation results in cell damage in vital organs, such as the brain, liver, and kidneys, which can lead to serious illness and death" - CDC

The hotter maximum temperatures get, especially in places around the world that traditionally don't get these highs, the more problems you're going to get, and the more often you're going to see events like this. As a Aussie, I deal with 40+ degree temps regularly in summer, but the moment it get under ~20 degrees (68f in imperial freedom units) I start to feel cold. We've had people die of exposure when lost in bush-land, when its been 10 degrees (34f)- people from colder climates think this is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams
and today more news

its summer here yet kid still have to go to school

it is very hot now

we use umberbellas for the sun

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

A quick google tells me the average temperature range for Tokyo is 3 - 31 degrees C. That's not particularly hot, if they had a heat wave you know, ~10 degrees Celsius above that max, it's not particularly surprising they had hospitalizations.

If the school kids all had strokes after their mandatory school vaccinations, I think you'd be onto something; But alas.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

i'm beginning to think that this infowar against a vaccine is some kind of fetish. are there any sources? i can't find anything on the net. or was is just a dream?

Why are doctors suing Pfizer to release information?

How nuts is that?

It is an information war. You are correct about that.

Pfizers own phase 3 trial data shows serious adverse events in 12.5 in 10,000. That is matched against a calculated benefit of 2.3 in 10,000.
papers.ssrn.com...

The complete phase 3 trial data was scheduled for release in May of 2023, now that date has been kicked back to Feb of 2024.

Think for a minute.

If someone is confident in there product, why would you need to sue them to see the proof of their claim?

Bijl and Saiz are among hundreds of physicians and researchers who’ve joined the non-profit organisation Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, which is suing the FDA to make Pfizer’s covid-19 vaccine biological product file data public and has already prompted some data to be released through the Freedom of Information Act, which the organisation is publishing on its website

www.bmj.com...

Meanwhile, the all cause mortality here in NZ is at record levels, at least 15-20% above the average. These additional deaths are unexplained.

Stalin rightly commented,

a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic
edit on 15-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join