It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese kids are collapsing on the playground

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yes , the summer is very hot here. The rice paddies are dry also.
Many parents have had their kid shot with the liquod that really now one knows whats in it.

Today the school near by closed.

Ambulances are on the school grounds.

I think it might be just be heat exhaustion ?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They are playing way too hard in the more powerful than ever sun due to global warming and climate crisis.

On a side note, on my 15min walk to work, I am getting way more sunburnt on my face than I used to as a kid.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Has Japan yet removed the restrictions?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

They are playing way too hard in the more powerful than ever sun due to global warming and climate crisis.

Or it could be from the widely acknowledged adverse events experienced by children when given an unnecessary vaccine for a disease they rarely die from.

On a side note, on my 15min walk to work, I am getting way more sunburnt on my face than I used to as a kid.

Yeah? You had a 15 minute walk to work as a kid?

Interesting.

Tell me more. How old were you when they taught you to put on the white makeup and red nose?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Did they eventually get up and walk away?

If so, yeah, it was really hot.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Many parents have had their kid shot with the liquod that really now one knows whats in it.

Did the teachers make them go outside and play on recess and force them to leave their game boy inside?

Tetsuo goes to throw a ball and collapses from physical exhaustion,
Shinni goes to get the ball and falls over too

Taekeida thinks about the jump rope and heat stroke got her ass too

LOL its not just in Japan trying to get any kid around my parts in America to go out side and do anything but play their games is hard as #

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Unlike kids years back who disappeared outside for hours on end.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

This is why I’m going to try and teach the boy how to drive a methanol go kart. He will never want to be indoors ever again and then when he breaks the # he can work with daddy figuring out how to fix it. I like games too but ffs kids need to do more then that

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Cheers

Yep that was me

I was guilty of that many times,

Sometimes coming home late red with sunburn from playing football or in winter late home from fishing,

If the street lights were on I was 'for it',

Chuckle

Regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

This is normal !!!11

This has been happening for a 100 years already *Link to a WAPO article from last week*

It is climate change!!!11

It can't be a experimental drug !!111

I hope i did this right !?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yes today was very very hot.
not sure why children are collasping on the playgrournd
I know it is hot here and this has hkappened many times but not it is very bad

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yesterday, my landscaper told me they are short-handed because one of his experienced workers (young guy) just collapsed while working.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It isn't just the children.....

www.efe.com...

Almost 15,000 people rushed to hospitals in a week amid Japan heatwave

About 15,000 people were treated for heat stroke or heat exhaustion in hospitals across Japan during the last week amid record high temperatures in the country, according to official figures released Wednesday.

Between Jun. 27 and Jul. 3, a total of 14,353 people were taken to hospitals in the country, the highest figure for this period since 2010, when the Fire and Disaster Management Agency began releasing this data.

Of the total cases, 57 percent were elderly, 33 percent were adults and the rest were young people and children.

A total of 27 people have died due to the heat wave over the past week.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Well with less pollution in our atmosphere, which we should consider that a truly good thing, we are getting more UV rays to our skin. Likely since the Industrial age began. There is a reason the Arabs wore full clothing complete with head gear for centuries. It is the African Tribes who were able to live in the Sun. The more Northern European/Viking descendent even one might be, the less likely the Sun is as easy on you.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm a landscaper as well. Since this whole shebang started, I have had 3 unusual chest issues. Back when it first started, in late November to early December 2019, I caught what I believed to be an early case of covid, which I recovered within a few days, completely after 3 weeks(lingering cough). Second time was around March 2021, when I had to wear a mask to enter a hospital. I put it on at the entrance and walked to the reception counter about 30 feet away and I was struggling to breathe, on the verge of hyperventilating, all in less than a minute's time while walking and standing casually. The third time relates to landscaping. I was mowing a lawn which had no shade in the area I was working, so I had the full brunt of the sun's rays. My chest felt tight like I was having breathing issues, but the pressure was located around the area of my heart, not lungs. My blood pressure seemed normal, about 90-100 BPM (I am working outside afterall), yet I was still having trouble. I laid down in the shade to stabilize, and got back to work after some cool water.

Awareness is key, especially about our own bodies. A lot of heated situations can be managed if we don't panic and approach them with a cool head.

I've mentioned it plenty of times, but I'm not vaccinated, so other than my first issue, the other instances were/are manageable.
edit on 14-7-2022 by JefeFeesh because: context

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Cheers

This is why I’m going to try and teach the boy how to drive a methanol go kart. He will never want to be indoors ever again and then when he breaks the # he can work with daddy figuring out how to fix it. I like games too but ffs kids need to do more then that

Taking them fishing and hiking can really help them too. The hiking will have to be short at first and they might love it enough to do more.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So the sun is more powerful and man has nothing or at the least very little to do with it? I believe the data shows all planetary bodies warming not just earth.

I spent all yesterday out on the lake with A mess of kids in +30weather for the entire day. We were all fine the dozen of us. Weak kids with bad parents can lead to injury more often then not.

Your face isn’t burning because the sun is hotter tho. Your burning because your skin is older now and doesn’t produce the same amount of UV blocking oils it once did as a child. Also your location might not be the same when you were a child and UV varies quite a bit based on your location on earth and the angle it hits you.

Sunscreen works and works very well when used correctly as a fairly tattooed person I bath in sunscreen daily to protect my skin and my colours. Neutragena spf 60 sunscreen lotion is where it’s at!
a reply to: Thrumbo

edit on 14-7-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Kids used to drop by the dozens when I was younger when we were at summer camp and it was 110 degrees all day long.

Oh wait, that never happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Kids used to drop by the dozens when I was younger when we were at summer camp and it was 110 degrees all day long.

Oh wait, that never happened.

We didn't do to much when it was 110 I can promise you. Stayed inside on those days where I lived in Tennessee as a boy. Granted it will only get about 103 or so in the peak of summer in TN, but the humidity will get you to that 110 feels like point. TX however, I have seen that 110 1st hand, and it feels better to me in the shade than where I grew up at lower actual temp.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Its going to be like 113° F here in Vegas today...haven't heard of any insane amount of anyone falling out yet. Not so sure but I would think it'd be news though if it were happening.

<<   2  3 >>

join