It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Doctors Send Letter Asking Police To Investigate Deaths After Covid Shots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think there were more placebos given than the actual 'vaccine'. I don't believe they were able to produce that much poison in the timeframe allowed, that is why the death rates are lower than expected.
a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Again, I think the majority of people who haven’t taken the jab made that choice without fear being the driving force. Unless of course they expected someone to jump out of the shadows and inject them.

Lining up for the vax like a blind sheep is hardly an act of bravery.

You’re right, it’s not rocket science, it’s medical science, an even more complex, incomplete and debatable subject.

edit on 18/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Again, I think the majority of people who haven’t taken the jab made that choice without fear being the driving force.

Maybe some, but those that think they are death shots are afraid of them.

Being afraid of being vaxxed by surprise or force would be a fear of the action and not just the vaccines themselves.

Even those who are just uneasy about them not being thoroughly tested are afraid of the side effects and that would be the reason to avoid them. That is a decision made from fear.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Fear or reason?

Seems reasonable to question the efficacy and usefulness of an irreversible medical treatment, before injecting it into your body.

I’m not afraid of the jab, I’m just not stupid enough to take it without long term studies, nor do I think Covid is anything to fear for the vast majority of people, rendering the jab useless.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Fear or reason?

Reason to fear.

I’m not afraid of the jab, I’m just not stupid enough to take it without long term studies...

That is fear of what the long term consequences might be. It is a choice from fear.

That doesn't include the people that think that they are being used to cull the herd. That is an even greater fear.

edit on 18-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I fail to see your logic. Fear is an emotional response to threat, the jab isn’t a threat or danger to those who choose not to take it.

The vast majority of people I know who didn’t take the jab did so due to logic and reason.

I only fear something if it poses any danger or threat to me. I fear for those stupid enough to take a vaccine without due diligence, especially when it’s a new technology. Being prudent doesn’t make you afraid, questioning the motives for the vaccine rollout is perfectly reasonable and not routed in any kind of fear.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I fail to see your logic.

Obviously.

The vast majority of people I know who didn’t take the jab did so due to logic and reason.

Which led them to the conclusion that taking that jab could be harmful. That would be considered a threat. The fear of it being harmful lead to their decision.

I only fear something if it poses any danger or threat to me. I fear for those stupid enough to take a vaccine without due diligence, especially when it’s a new technology.

You just contradicted yourself, what danger or threat does someone else getting a vaccine pose to you? None, still you are perfectly comfortable saying you fear for them, while all this time trying to say the vaccines are not a cause for fear.

edit on 18-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I fail to see your logic. Fear is an emotional response to threat, the jab isn’t a threat or danger to those who choose not to take it.

Actually, it is. There is a lot of evidence showing that people are having effects from the vaccinated shedding on them. Pfizer's own documents say for the jabbed not to have physical contact or be in the same room with those who aren't. One of the 3 types of Pfizer vaccines is self replicating aka self spreading. Self replicating vaccines are nothing new, they've been used to control rodent populations.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You’re right, I’m completely terrified of something that has no effect on me.

*yawn

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I was not afraid of the virus either.

But then I do many things to help others that you would have some excuse not to do. Parasite.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

" ’m just not stupid enough to take it without long term studies,"

Well at least with that comment you are admitting to not living in our reality. Because in our reality that would be nearly impossible.

I say nearly, because the Pandemic could have been stalled using standard ESR protocols to stall or nearly eliminate the virus without drugs or vaccines.

This of course was the preferred option, Katalin Kariko herself stated they wanted more time to test. But some people sabotaged those efforts by refusing to put in any effort. Even a mask was too much to ask apparently.

Many came up with lies or fake excuses to cover up their behavior.

But seeing as you were probably one of those people actually TRYING to spread the virus around, while slandering everyone who was trying to save lives, my guess is you did not want more tests. ( or your behavior would back that up ) .

It would seem realistic ideas and intellectual honesty are not your strong suits.

FYI.... Slandering everybody ( including morticians now ) just because you were not bought up with our values is classy stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Yes, you seem like such a lovely person, so helpful and understanding that you resort to name calling, virtue signalling and posturing. You don’t know me or the sacrifices I make for others.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Anything other than insults?

I didn’t wear a mask because they’re ineffective and cause more harm than good in anything other than a clinical setting.

I didn’t follow mandates as they’re inconsistent and nothing more than control mechanisms for the rich and powerful.

Keep your vitriol to yourself, this forum has rules. I never slandered morticians, do you speak for the entire profession now?

That’s some ego you have there.
edit on 19/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So you think taking the vaccines is a selfless act of bravery?

You want a medal.

*pins the indoctrinated fool of the year medal to your chest using a 2m pole.

My hero.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

See I do know you.

" I didn’t wear a mask because they’re ineffective and cause more harm than good in anything other than a clinical setting."

Is a lie. No truth to it. Wow that was just too easy.

People have been wearing them in and out of clinical settings for over 100 years with great effect. In fact the only people who rallied against them was Doctors between 1915 -- 1930s until the overwhelming evidence shut them up.

You sound like one of them.

But lets say you even thought that might be true back in 2020.( because you have zero life experience or knowledge on what they are even meant to do ) Please show me the clear evidence of the " harm " they have caused, which would be impossible to hide on the scale and timeframe they have been used during this Pandemic.

Time to prove you are an honest person, .... show me the harm. In real life, not some theory or geek trying to argue for a M97. Just point out the harm so we can all see it.

P.S. My bet is you will try to change the subject. Or run away from it. Time to put up, or admit you lied .

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I wonder if the physical changes that are caused by the vaccine, also cause mental changes as well.I wonder if in the quick way they were tested they did before and after IQ tests or was that another assumption that was made without checking If there was a general drop of ten points on the national average IQ that would account for a lot of the stuff that we are seeing.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

No, I think I’ll ignore you.

It’s pointless debating hive minded drones, use the ATS search function for multiple examples of how social distancing, isolation and masking have harmed natural immunity to many common viruses.

Our conversation is at an end, you’ve exhibited all the behaviours of a mask zombie and I have better things to do than engage with mindless idiots who regurgitate nonsense and attack people who dare to think for themselves or question official narratives.

See how the never ending jabs work out for you in the long run.

As for proof, walk around a supermarket on a hot day as elderly people sweat and struggle to breathe behind masks. I can use my eyes to see it’s not for their benefit, unlike you who needs a newspaper to know what to think.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

There’s no need, the moderators will delete your post for its stupid, aggressive and abusive tone.

Enjoy the echo chamber, no idea why you fools don’t just stick to twitter or Facebook where all the cool kids stroke each other’s ego.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think 10 points is a generous underestimate.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yes I agree. Caught you lying so fast and so predictably there really is nothing left to say.

With the same lack of ethics you slander every medical personal globally, and other people far better than you. As I stated earlier, I hope you get punished in some manner. You deserve it.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join