It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Doctors Send Letter Asking Police To Investigate Deaths After Covid Shots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: and14263

As of April US deaths from all causes were up 30 percent

You get these shills saying "where's the body's lolz!" But 30% more than normal isn't noticeable by the average person. It is however noticeable to insurance companies statisticians, and you would think every single doctor.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

People would start to ask questions if they were stacking bodies like cordwood better to wreck their immune systems and have them die off of 'natural' causes over a longer period of time.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Every single ambulance service in England declares ‘critical incident’ status
One ambulance was forced to wait 24 hours just to hand over a patient as hospitals also struggle to cope with demand.

Ambulances services are now struggling to effectively and safely deliver services.
All ten ambulance services across England have now declared a “critical incident” due to unrelenting pressure across NHS services.

nursingnotes.co.uk...

From your own link. It is mostly because of staffing issues, and people out with Covid. I still have yet to see one vaccinated person we or any of our friends know die after being vaccinated. No one on Social media either.

So why is that we, and our friends all know plenty of people who were hospitalized and or died in 2020 and 2021 from Covid? I thank God don't know anyone who has died this year from anything. I still know plenty who have had Covid this year though, vaccinated and unvaxed.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That is not true. Here is a link with all Covid statistics in the UK! It provides data on vaccinated and unvaxed. Also, Hospitalizations, and deaths. Please read it!

www.ons.gov.uk...[editb y]edit on 12-7-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've been told by some of those here that I should have died a long time ago. Then told it's going to be any day. Then told it takes a while.

Guess what, I'm still here and will be for a while, God willing.

EVERYONE I WORK WITH IS VACCINATED. Not one problem. All are well and living their best lives.

Just more fear for those who are constantly afraid of EVERYTHING it seems.

Literally, we have people afraid of Disney, Drag Queens, and Cartoons. It'd be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

a reply to: Backagain

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

As much as I am against vaxines by mandate, can’t argue with that statistic
I don’t know anyone who has died by the vax either

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well I guess you’re luckier than my neighbour’s dad. Very healthy 70 year old. Started heading down hill two days after the jab.

Dead as of yesterday.

Two women’s kids I know with unexplained neurological conditions.

Buddy’s kid with heart issues.

Neighbor had two heart attacks.

All these people and more I know with conditions showing up within a few weeks of getting the jab.

I think you need to get out more.
edit on 7 12 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
More likely the Corvid 19 is the placebo and people get flu like always and think they are dying. Many elderly die every year from flu.

Still, that would mean no needless deaths from the vaccines.

link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
This is clearly not intended to be a placebo.

Clearly? Then what difference does it make what the definition of placebo is?

link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I've been told by some of those here that I should have died a long time ago. Then told it's going to be any day. Then told it takes a while.

Guess what, I'm still here and will be for a while, God willing.

EVERYONE I WORK WITH IS VACCINATED. Not one problem. All are well and living their best lives.

Just more fear for those who are constantly afraid of EVERYTHING it seems.

Literally, we have people afraid of Disney, Drag Queens, and Cartoons. It'd be laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

Yes,the universe revolves around you. You don't seem to understand a small percentages of batches are hot.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just found out yesterday that my buddy, buffed as hell, very healthy, ex US army, Biggest arms, who got the vax, very provax, had a massive stroke and almost died. His life is ruined. He gets around in a scooter chair, and is stuck in a small apartment. He texts me all the time now. Its horrible what they did to him. It is absolutely sick that people still back and defend these clot shots. Utterly sick!

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Well I guess you’re luckier than my neighbour’s dad. Very healthy 70 year old. Started heading down hill two days after the jab.

Dead as of yesterday.

All these people and more I know with conditions showing up within a few weeks of getting the jab.

Statistically speaking. These would not be vaccine related. If all of that happened to people you know vaccinated or not something else is going on, and it isn't the Vaccine. If it were the Vaccine, the entire world would be, in panic mode by now.

If you know that many people having that many problems after people you know were vaccinated, Statistically if it were the vaccine, practically EVERYONE would be experiencing the same thing!

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Dead as of yesterday.

Statistically speaking. These would not be vaccine related. If all of that happened to people you know vaccinated or not something else is going on, and it isn't the Vaccine. If it were the Vaccine, the entire world would be, in panic mode by now.

If you know that many people having that many problems after people you know were vaccinated, Statistically if it were the vaccine, practically EVERYONE would be experiencing the same thing!

How would they be in panic mode if they don't know? Do they also know about the hunter biden stuff? No? That's because the media censors everything.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I just found out yesterday that my buddy, buffed as hell, very healthy, ex US army, Biggest arms, who got the vax, very provax, had a massive stroke and almost died. His life is ruined. He gets around in a scooter chair, and is stuck in a small apartment. He texts me all the time now. Its horrible what they did to him. It is absolutely sick that people still back and defend these clot shots. Utterly sick!

Don't worry, we will never ever ever ever forget or forgive anyone who was an enabler.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Dead as of yesterday.

How would they be in panic mode if they don't know? Do they also know about the hunter biden stuff? No? That's because the media censors everything.

If the vaccine were causing all the issues you claimed, it would be happening to everyone's circle. Not just a select few circles. Meaning it would be happening everywhere by now. Yet none of the people we know all across the United States are seeing any of of what you are saying.

With Social media we would all be seeing it by now.

Again, here is the link to UK statistics.

www.ons.gov.uk...[editb y]edit on 12-7-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No but you will see the deleted social media posts on Brighteon,Bitchute,Telegram etc,this material is pretty much instantly deleted by Facebook,Instagram,Twitter et al

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Dead as of yesterday.

Same location and similar time for the vaccination may have something to do with it if it is only some of the batches that are “off”.

One thing I have mentioned on here is the magnetic effect. I thought it was absolute bunk but I have seen it in two people.

I hesitate to even bring it up because it sounds bonkers.

It doesn’t happen to everyone by a long shot but the one thing these two people have in common is they live on a First Nations reserve and had the shot in the same timeframe at the same place. Probably the same batch.

I actually don’t doubt that some people don’t know anyone with issues that are vaccine related. I suspect only some of the batches.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Dead as of yesterday.

If the vaccine were causing all the issues you claimed, it would be happening to everyone's circle. Not just a select few circles. Meaning it would be happening everywhere by now. Yet none of the people we know all across the United States are seeing any of of what you are saying.

With Social media we would all be seeing it by now.

Again, here is the link to UK statistics.

www.ons.gov.uk...[/quot e]

Not true. The lots have a extremely high variability, and only less than 5% of batches cause 99% of deaths:

expose-news.com...

Especially when you compare them to the flu vaccine which is extremely consistent.
edit on 12-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

No but you will see the deleted social media posts on Brighteon,Bitchute,Telegram etc,this material is pretty much instantly deleted by Facebook,Instagram,Twitter et al

Exactly, if it was so easy to explain they would explain it instead of deleting it.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Aussie doc also confirms this:

rumble.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join