It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario stops showing COVID statistics by vaccine status

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Its amazing. During 2020 when lockdowns started, everyone was saying, it looks like we locked down so hard we eliminated the flu. Then we start “vaccinating” everyone with a medical treatment and everyone is constantly getting sick, constant cold after cold, virus after virus, sniffle after sniffle.

Please note that the lock-downs, that had appeared to eliminate the flu (it didn't, actually), are no longer happening, and the COVID-19 vaccinations don't suppress the flu. You need flu vaccinations to do that, or lock-downs/quarantine.

Now it’s time to start pushing that 4th booster ya’ll. That’s what they are pushing now in Australia. I’m terrified my family members are going to get it. They won’t listen to me.

Only 70.7% of Australians have had their first booster.

However, COVID-19 is spreading in Australia with about 37,000+ new cases a day, and about 47 deaths from COVID-19 per day.

Vaccine hesitancy does NOTHING to resolve the current situation.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Its amazing. During 2020 when lockdowns started, everyone was saying, it looks like we locked down so hard we eliminated the flu. Then we start “vaccinating” everyone with a medical treatment and everyone is constantly getting sick, constant cold after cold, virus after virus, sniffle after sniffle.

Please note that the lock-downs, that had appeared to eliminate the flu (it didn't, actually), are no longer happening, and the COVID-19 vaccinations don't suppress the flu. You need flu vaccinations to do that, or lock-downs/quarantine.

Now it’s time to start pushing that 4th booster ya’ll. That’s what they are pushing now in Australia. I’m terrified my family members are going to get it. They won’t listen to me.

However, COVID-19 is spreading in Australia with about 37,000+ new cases a day, and about 47 deaths from COVID-19 per day.

Only? What a joke, you're using a mrna shot for a 3 year old extinct virus and pretending it works. You're fully controlled by mass formation psychosis.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
We watched pro vaxxers constantly and continue to cite out of context and manipulated data.

Withholding information to directly control how it’s interpreted is malicious at best. The data should speak for itself, however it’s not showing what the pro-vaxxers want. You repeating this talking point does not make it more true, but repetition does cement it as reality for you. You advocating for misrepresenting data should cause you to take pause. It seems you’re projecting who’s using manipulated data.

You understand vaccines in any context are not medicines, and certainly not life saving medicines no? Follow the science right? That gets thrown right out the window when you’re trying to sell and push product off the shelf.

Withholding information seems like a good way to influence how data could be interpreted. Perhaps in a way that favors some intention?

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: vNex92
Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

If that is the case why did they stop it?

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

Or the fact that the only person in ICU w/ Covid, is a fully vaccinated person?

I've been seeing these exact type of numbers all year long... If not longer...

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

The anti-vaxxers are already using out of context numbers to try and dissuade people from taking lifesaving medicines.

The Ontario Government's response is to widespread existing intentional misuse of the data.

The vaccines are life-saving medicines. Case-mortality has dropped markedly in all countries where the vaccines have high coverage.

What has happened at the same time is that the virus has mutated and become more infectious. It didn't mutate like this because of the vaccines, either, but because of the disease pools of those infected were allowed to become so vast (because people hesitated to take ANY precautions). More hosts means a greater chance of a mutation arising.

I blame the vaccine hesitant.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Only? What a joke, you're using a mrna shot for a 3 year old extinct virus and pretending it works. You're fully controlled by mass formation psychosis.

The mRNA vaccines promote immune response against the spike protein that still has common features in current strains.

Effectiveness of the original mRNA vaccines is lowered, but is still above 80%, so the vaccines still work at an acceptable level.

Moderna are ready to roll out a vaccine modified to accommodate the new mutational changes and increase effectiveness, without compromising effectiveness against earlier strains (which also still exist) and Pfizer are in the process of getting approval for their modified vaccine.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We watched pro vaxxers constantly and continue to cite out of context and manipulated data.

Then it will be easy for you to provide a link to where some pro-vaxxer does this. Put up!

Withholding information to directly control how it’s interpreted is malicious at best. The data should speak for itself, however it’s not showing what the pro-vaxxers want. You repeating this talking point does not make it more true, but repetition does cement it as reality for you. You advocating for misrepresenting data should cause you to take pause. It seems you’re projecting who’s using manipulated data.

I agree that they should not have removed the data. They should have, instead, directly attacked the sources of misinformation, and also educated the public on how to interpret the data.

You understand vaccines in any context are not medicines, and certainly not life saving medicines no? Follow the science right? That gets thrown right out the window when you’re trying to sell and push product off the shelf.

Withholding information seems like a good way to influence how data could be interpreted. Perhaps in a way that favors some intention?

Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

The vaccines are life-saving medicines.

Can you explain how NOT taking ANY precaution against a widely spreading and occasionally deadly infectious disease, does anything at all in the situation? Because that seems to be the alternative that you are promoting.

I blame people like you.

edit on 12/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It’s noteworthy folks can hold a view such as this. Rather than following what the data is showing, they claim it’s being misused, because they know better than the data. The data that doesn’t support the narrative should be suppressed to great applause.

I stand by my original comment which you’ve only further reenforced.

The anti-vaxxers are already using out of context numbers to try and dissuade people from taking lifesaving medicines.

The Ontario Government's response is to widespread existing intentional misuse of the data.

So, you are suggesting that no-one should take any precaution against a widely spreading disease?

That is your reasoning?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The mRNA vaccines promote immune response against the spike protein that still has common features in current strains.

Effectiveness of the original mRNA vaccines is lowered, but is still above 80%, so the vaccines still work at an acceptable level.

Moderna are ready to roll out a vaccine modified to accommodate the new mutational changes and increase effectiveness, without compromising effectiveness against earlier strains (which also still exist) and Pfizer are in the process of getting approval for their modified vaccine.

No, they don't. No one is buying the lies anymore No matter how many billions of dollars are thrown are it.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The vaccines are life-saving medicines. Case-mortality has dropped markedly in all countries where the vaccines have high coverage.

What has happened at the same time is that the virus has mutated and become more infectious. It didn't mutate like this because of the vaccines, either, but because of the disease pools of those infected were allowed to become so vast (because people hesitated to take ANY precautions). More hosts means a greater chance of a mutation arising.

You've missed 1000 threads that have destroyed the narrative. Don't act like you can make a few comments in one random thread by cherry picking, using fallacies, and big pharma manipulated data and then pretend like you made some sort of difference. You haven't made a dent or convinced anyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Im prompting factual reality be discussed without the smell of sales which has intoxicated far too many. That shouldn’t be hard to see, I guess you’re wearing your pro pharma tinted glasses.

Again, the vaccines are not medicine. Medicine is taken to treat an infection, vaccines are taken to try and prevent infection- which the data being covered here would help us all better understand how effective the covid vaccines are but you for some reason are asserting we should ignore data.

I have not advocated for doing nothing in my post. However doing nothing may actually be leaving ones immune system more capable than a compromised one from the vaccines.

You blame me for what? Following truth not narratives? That seems idiotic of you.

You first claimed anti vaxxers are manipulating data, prove it before you ask me to do the same. I’ll provide you with two weeks to flatten the curve, the President of the United States claiming that if you take the vaccine you won’t get covid period, and the covid death counts as manipulation that’s used to be pro vax. a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Could you point to where I suggested that? Because it’s not written in my post.

I’m suggesting you don’t understanding what reasoning is from your quoted post here.

It’s noteworthy folks can hold a view such as this. Rather than following what the data is showing, they claim it’s being misused, because they know better than the data. The data that doesn’t support the narrative should be suppressed to great applause.

I stand by my original comment which you’ve only further reenforced.

So, you are suggesting that no-one should take any precaution against a widely spreading disease?

That is your reasoning?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Your inability to read data and lack of reasoning skills explains why you hold such uninformed beliefs. Luckily not all of us are so ignorant and actually care to read data unlike you who support data repression if it doesn’t support your larger narrative.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No

THEY are misinterpreting.

Face it.
The "vaccines" DO NOT WORK

The vaccines do work and confer significant immune response to the various strains of SARS-CoV-2 that are currently prevalent.

NO THEY DON'T

Unlike normal vaccines, Covid "vaccines" do not prevent transmission, infection or even death.

An effective vaccine, like the one for smallpox would eventually result in the eradication of the virus, as was the case since 1972 for smallpox.

Conversely, in Canada, currently the majority of hospitalized patients are "covid vaccinated"

Stop being so gullible, in particular, learn to show some discernement for propaganda from dishonest Pharma

QED

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No

THEY are misinterpreting.

Face it.
The "vaccines" DO NOT WORK

The vaccines do work and confer significant immune response to the various strains of SARS-CoV-2 that are currently prevalent.

NO THEY DON'T

Unlike normal vaccines, Covid "vaccines" do not prevent transmission, infection or even death.

But they do. The data clearly shows massive reductions in infection duration, seriousness, and deaths. All the official sites say this, too. Only anti-vaxx sites say the opposite, usually by using misinterpreted data, such as Ontario are now removing from their local statistical reporting.

The prevention of transmission of any vaccine relates to the size of the vaccinated host population. In a population with a high number of un-vaccinated hosts, transmission will remain high.

An effective vaccine, like the one for smallpox would eventually result in the eradication of the virus, as was the case since 1972 for smallpox.

The smallpox vaccine has an effectiveness of 95%, the identical effectiveness value of the Pfizer vaccine to the Alpha strain of SARS-CoV-2.

The smallpox vaccine also does not confer lifetime immunity with a single shot, but needs to be boosted every 3-5 years.

Vaccine Basics - CDC

Conversely, in Canada, currently the majority of hospitalized patients are "covid vaccinated"

In Canada, only 49.3% of the population has had a third inoculation. That figure is not enough for the effects of immunization on the population there from beginning to come into play:

COVID-19 Vaccination Tracker - Government of Canada

In Canada, since the beginning of the vaccination roll-out, only 15.7% of the reported cases, and 17.8% of hospitalizations, and 19.1% of deaths, have been fully vaccinated (two shots and a booster):

COVID-19 epidemiology update - Government of Canada

Stop being so gullible, in particular, learn to show some discernement for propaganda from dishonest Pharma

QED

You should stop reading commentary from anti-vaxx sites, which are mostly untrue, and go to the actual source data.

Also, post your sources to support your argument.

edit on 13/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And whats a fourth booster going to do? Be inneffective in a week and then kill my mum of cancer by destroying her lymphocytes? The spike protein is the dangerous part of the virus. It also invades the organs, causes blood clots, has been shown that even after 9 months your body was still producing the spike…. If your body is still producing it, why do you need another shot?

Covid is a virus and viruses evolve and mutate fast. Its why flu shots are only 50% effective, because chances are the flu going around now that you caught has morphed from the one thats in the shots.

edit on 13-7-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And whats a fourth booster going to do?

It is going to give you a strong immune response to the virus for about six months, and that reduces incrementally over time after that.

Be inneffective in a week

Absolutely not. You are exaggerating the immune roll off time frame.

and then kill my mum of cancer by destroying her lymphocytes?

The COVID-19 vaccines actually measurably increase the number of T cell lymphocytes (there have been a number of studies), which are part of the immune response that vaccines promote.

The spike protein is the dangerous part of the virus.

Actually, the entire virus is the dangerous part of the virus. The spike protein is expressed in every person who has been inoculated against it. At this point in time, that has been more than 11,819,474,226 doses.

Currently, about 1.1366% of identified cases of the disease (worldwide) have died of the disease, which requires the whole virus, not just the spike.

If we take the 11,819,474,226 doses and divide it by that 1.1366% ratio, we would expect to have seen 1,039,897,433,222 deaths by now from the immunizations if the spike protein was deadly. Yet the numbers of deaths from all causes is well below this. So the spike protein is clearly NOT the deadly part of the virus, despite your exaggerated baseless claims.

It also invades the organs, causes blood clots, has been shown that even after 9 months your body was still producing the spike….

No, the paper in question was showing that the lipid coating on the Pfizer vaccine remained in body cells at that time. The spike protein disappears after antibody response kicks in, within days of the inoculation.

If your body is still producing it, why do you need another shot?

Your body doesn't keep producing the spike protein. The immune system, primed by the immunization, destroys all traces of the spike protein as soon as there are antibodies to it. Additionally, the mRNA that gets the ribosomes to produce the spike protein initially, is consumed in the process of transcription, and once it is gone, there is nothing left to produce more of the spike protein. mRNA sequences, stripped of their protective lipid coating and that do not get to the ribosomes within the cell, degrade chemically and are removed as inactivated cellular waste within 72 hours of the innoculation.

Covid is a virus and viruses evolve and mutate fast. Its why flu shots are only 50% effective, because chances are the flu going around now that you caught has morphed from the one thats in the shots.

Flu is a seasonal and endemic virus. Flu shots are re-factored to work against seasonal variations within a couple of weeks of a new strain being identified. This is usually ahead of most of the infections for that season.

Just because a vaccine is not absolutely perfect, does not mean that it is useless and should be discarded. That is faulty reasoning used by anti-vaxxers such as yourself.

edit on 14/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join