It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario stops showing COVID statistics by vaccine status

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

CDC numbers for the cold/flu viruses.
(2018 2019) CDC death rate of flu.

Why didn't we lockdown for the flu/cold?

edit on 10-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

If I'd been vaccinated and boosted. I would probably never read any of the stuff coming out now, it would be very stressful.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If I'd been vaccinated and boosted. I would probably never read any of the stuff coming out now, it would be very stressful.

People are dying in continued large numbers a week in most countries, and the disease continues to spread quite rapidly, yet people like you are nay-saying every attempt at slowing the deaths and disease spread or are promoting snake-oil cures, which provably do nothing and confer other dangers.

There is a lot of "stuff coming out now" that has been said for ages by the anti-vaxers who continue to perpetrate their nonsense. It's not true and it's not new.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

CDC numbers for the cold/flu viruses.
(2018 2019) CDC death rate of flu.

Why didn't we lockdown for the flu/cold?

Because there was an ongoing campaign to get people immunized against the flu, with an existing vaccine, and every year, more and more people were being immunized against it.

I don't know if you realized it but once the COVID-19 vaccines were also publicly available, those lock-downs also stopped, because there was a better method to control the spread and danger of the disease.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its amazing. During 2020 when lockdowns started, everyone was saying, it looks like we locked down so hard we eliminated the flu. Then we start “vaccinating” everyone with a medical treatment and everyone is constantly getting sick, constant cold after cold, virus after virus, sniffle after sniffle.

Now it’s time to start pushing that 4th booster ya’ll. That’s what they are pushing now in Australia. I’m terrified my family members are going to get it. They won’t listen to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Unfortunately its pointless to talk them out of it.

edit on 11-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Keep believing the same MSM nonsense.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

those lock-downs also stopped, because there was a better method to control the spread and danger of the disease.

Those lockdowns stopped because jobs were hurting because of them. Travel industry was hit by your beloved lockdowns.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You have taken your position and are running with it. Since the majority of people in NZ have been vaccinated. Then why are the hospitals at breaking point? surely it should be the other way around with an excess of nurses and doctors treating the backlog caused by the lockdowns, I suggest the problem is so big now, that a cascade effect is operating in all the countries which have gone for the jab. It is so big nothing can be done so it will be ignored. First, you have to admit that there just might be a problem. With regards to the low birth rates and excess deaths above the five-year average.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Hepatitis B vaccine is 2 doses for adults.

source: www.hepb.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

those lock-downs also stopped, because there was a better method to control the spread and danger of the disease.

Those lockdowns stopped because jobs were hurting because of them. Travel industry was hit by your beloved lockdowns.

Yet, somehow, those lock-downs had less economic impact than the Russia-Ukraine conflict and its sanctions.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You have taken your position and are running with it. Since the majority of people in NZ have been vaccinated. Then why are the hospitals at breaking point? surely it should be the other way around with an excess of nurses and doctors treating the backlog caused by the lockdowns, I suggest the problem is so big now, that a cascade effect is operating in all the countries which have gone for the jab. It is so big nothing can be done so it will be ignored. First, you have to admit that there just might be a problem. With regards to the low birth rates and excess deaths above the five-year average.

Only 55% of New Zealander's have had a booster. That isn't enough to have much of an effect on a pathogen with an R0 value of about 6.

The last national lock-down we had here ended on 27 May 2020. We have had more than two years since then. The last regional lock-down ended in March 2021, so that was more than a year ago. And those lock-downs were only for a few months. Are you sure that the current economic situation relates at all to the lock-downs?

edit on 12/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yommiesana

Hepatitis B vaccine is 2 doses for adults.

source: www.hepb.org...

Yes, most vaccines require more than one shot to establish long-term levels of immune response. It's a fairly standard thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Withholding information seems like a good way to influence how data could be interpreted. Perhaps in a way that favors some intention?

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ByteChanger

Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

If that is the case why did they stop it?

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

Or the fact that the only person in ICU w/ Covid, is a fully vaccinated person?

I've been seeing these exact type of numbers all year long... If not longer...

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Not with Hepatitis B. It's only 2 doses for adults. It used to be 3 doses with the less effective alum salt adjuvants.

And most covid vaccines are 2 doses too.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
Withholding information seems like a good way to influence how data could be interpreted. Perhaps in a way that favors some intention?

Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

The anti-vaxxers are already using out of context numbers to try and dissuade people from taking lifesaving medicines.

The Ontario Government's response is to widespread existing intentional misuse of the data.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yommiesana

Not with Hepatitis B. It's only 2 doses for adults. It used to be 3 doses with the less effective alum salt adjuvants.

And most covid vaccines are 2 doses too.

I was just trying to point out that it is quite normal for full vaccination, for all sorts of diseases, to require more than one shot to establish lasting immune response.

There are people who seem to be of the belief that they only had a single shot of other vaccines, and that it gave them immunity for life - I was just pointing out to them that it isn't the case.

edit on 12/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We watched pro vaxxers constantly and continue to cite out of context and manipulated data.

Withholding information to directly control how it’s interpreted is malicious at best. The data should speak for itself, however it’s not showing what the pro-vaxxers want. You repeating this talking point does not make it more true, but repetition does cement it as reality for you. You advocating for misrepresenting data should cause you to take pause. It seems you’re projecting who’s using manipulated data.

You understand vaccines in any context are not medicines, and certainly not life saving medicines no? Follow the science right? That gets thrown right out the window when you’re trying to sell and push product off the shelf.

The anti-vaxxers are already using out of context numbers to try and dissuade people from taking lifesaving medicines.

The Ontario Government's response is to widespread existing intentional misuse of the data.

edit on 12-7-2022 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It’s noteworthy folks can hold a view such as this. Rather than following what the data is showing, they claim it’s being misused, because they know better than the data. The data that doesn’t support the narrative should be suppressed to great applause.

I stand by my original comment which you’ve only further reenforced.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Naw, not really..don't know what to tell you. I'm not boosted though, just the 1st 2, for work at the time..them work went down the sh#tter anyway. But, I see no one fretting, or stressed..not about this, many other things on peoples plates though.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join