It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario stops showing COVID statistics by vaccine status

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: vNex92
Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

If that is the case why did they stop it?

Ontario stops showing COVID statistics by vaccine status

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

Or the fact that the only person in ICU w/ Covid, is a fully vaccinated person?

I've been seeing these exact type of numbers all year long... If not longer...

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

No

THEY are misinterpreting.

Face it.
The "vaccines" DO NOT WORK

The vaccines do work and confer significant immune response to the various strains of SARS-CoV-2 that are currently prevalent.

We know one thing about the vaccines, the UK government are now paying a poxy 120 thousand pounds £GBP, for every healthy life, the vaccine HAS been confirmed to have ended prematurely.
www.gbnews.uk...
edit on 10-7-2022 by angeltone because: added "HAS been confirmed to have ended prematurely"

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
a reply to: vNex92
Agreed!
"Breakthrough cases" PMSL 🤣🤣🤣
Sun has been shining on my 'unvaccinated against covid' body, all week, and all I see on my tanned right arm, is the big white circle scar, of my TB vaccination in the 1980's.
I've never heard of breakthrough cases with TB, or polio etc, type vaccines.

I've never had a Flu vaccine either, I assume that's a similar type of vaccine that is unreliable, and unnecessary if you are an otherwise healthy human.

Lol I've lived through 3 (UK government confirmed) covid infections in 2020 & 2021, so why the # would I start trying an inneffective vaccine, for a virus that's already killed most of the vulnerable people now, and is effectively like the flu?!🤣

The injectable polio vaccine has an approximate 10% breakthrough case likelihood and this changes to 1% for those who have had the normal four innoculations:

Polio Vaccination - CDC.

The TB vaccine is even less effective, providing protection to about half of those who are given the vaccine:

Efficacy of BCG Vaccine in the Prevention of Tuberculosis
Meta-analysis of the Published Literature

edit on 10/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Intramuscular injected vaccines do little if anything to stop infection. They are used to prevent severe disease and death. To prevent infection only nasal sprays can work.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Coronavirus is a common cold virus. There is no vaccine that can stop common cold. It's very different from polio.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

That 95% percent is misleading.
That 95% comes from the drug marker.

Initially that was the case, but numerous countries and numerous academic bodies have tested the efficacy especially as new strains have emerged. The 95% still applies to the Alpha strain, but newer strains after Delta have significant mutations to the spike protein, and so are less effective.

Moderna already has a re-factored vaccine and Pfizer is working on approval for changes to the mRNA sequence to better handle new strains, while not dropping effectiveness on earlier strains.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If there are numbers of unvaxxed and vaxxed in the hospital requiring hospitalization that are in proportion to their percentage in the population, that means the vax has NO apparent effect.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JokersUnite

Coronavirus is a common cold virus. There is no vaccine that can stop common cold. It's very different from polio.

Coronavirus is a family of related viruses.

The common cold is a blanket term for a list of symptoms, some of which are caused by coronaviruses, others are caused by rhinoviruses, RSV, parainfluenza, then there are bacterial colds, or even a number of environmental pollutant irritants that cause cold symptoms.

A common cold is not any one specific pathogen.

Only an estimated 10-15% of common colds are caused by identified viruses.

Viruses and Bacteria in the Etiology of the Common Cold

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This is not correct. The 4 doses is only for newborns. For adults it's at most 3 doses.

Source: www.drugs.com...
edit on 10-7-2022 by JokersUnite because: edited info

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
If there are numbers of unvaxxed and vaxxed in the hospital requiring hospitalization that are in proportion to their percentage in the population, that means the vax has NO apparent effect.

Not necessarily.

If the vaccine were no better than 50% efficacy, then it is doing something for at least half of the vaccinated. Even if it were less effective than that, it would still be having an effect.

The idea that you discard a medicine just because it isn't 100% effective, always, is irrational, but that seems to be what several anti-vaxxers are saying.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Cost benefit analysis. Is it cost effective to mass vaccinate against common cold? Probably not. Especially considering the vaccine side effects are not less severe than 2 days of cold for kids and healthy adults.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've never been anti-vax, totally sensible when it's been tested in usual controlled situations.
But, when covid only really killed unhealthy/old/vulnerable people in the first waves, and it's effectively 'bad flu' now, I'd rather trust my own antibodies from previous infections, than ANY vaccine rushed through under emergency legislation!😱🤪

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This is not correct. The 4 doses is only for newborns. For adults it's at most 3 doses.

Source: www.drugs.com...

Yes, you are right, four doses for newborns and children. Three for adults who have not previously been immunized against polio.

There are two types of vaccine, oral syrup (Sabin) that contains an attenuated virus (and is not used in the US), and a more 'traditional injectable', which contains an inactivated virus.

Adults are usually only given a Polio vaccination due to being exposed to greater risk, rather than with the aim of 'lifetime' coverage. It still requires three doses to 'fully' immunize an adult.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The polio and TB vaccines obviously work in the UK, and certainly meet acceptable risk/benefit considerations for everyone to have them.
The new covid vaccines, nah, the scary bull# on TV in 2020, turned out to be just that, bull# as if it was like ebola or something, even for healthy people... I'm so so glad I wasn't part of the mass experiment now, I survived the killer flu 3 times!
... never had a stupid flu jab either🤣

*Edit*
I'd never slag down flu vaccinations though, but they're just for elderly/unwell/vulnerable people, not for physically fit, healthy people.
edit on 10-7-2022 by angeltone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Cost benefit analysis. Is it cost effective to mass vaccinate against common cold? Probably not. Especially considering the vaccine side effects are not less severe than 2 days of cold for kids and healthy adults.

1,020,861 US citizens have died from the disease that you are calling a cold.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
I've never been anti-vax, totally sensible when it's been tested in usual controlled situations.
But, when covid only really killed unhealthy/old/vulnerable people in the first waves, and it's effectively 'bad flu' now, I'd rather trust my own antibodies from previous infections, than ANY vaccine rushed through under emergency legislation!😱🤪

In the last 28 days, COVID-19 killed 9,360 US citizens.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Israeli Study Shows 2nd Booster Efficacy Dwindles within 4 Weeks

The idea that you discard a medicine just because it isn't 100% effective

I already given you why i had discard the medicine.

Why are you into heavily protecting Pharma?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

1,020,861 US citizens have died from the disease that you are calling a cold.

Many of those US citizens for the majority of those are related in nursing deaths.
Many old folks in nursing homes had being left without proper care.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

COVID-19 killed 9,360 US citizens.

Should we lockdown the economy again? mask up to three masks? boost up till the 7th booster?
edit on 10-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And you would be defending those drug markers despite a sketchy track record.

has a re-factored vaccine and Pfizer is working on approval for changes to the mRNA sequence to better handle new strains

How they are exactly working as fast to approve their mRNA to little infants and toddlers

edit on 10-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In Israel, only 75% of the population have had their second shot, let alone anyone being boosted.

You are forgetting many of those in the 75% population had no choice but to get a booster because their jobs demanded either get boosted or you would be out of a job.

Perhaps the announcement about availability of the various boosters, is not the same as everyone having been boosted, and which explains why there continues to be high numbers of cases of COVID-19?

Those in the data are majority vaccinated and boosted its a given why they dropped the restrictions because they knew it was unpopular by the population.

Gibraltar is a great example why a 100% vaccination isn't going very well. The cases arent stopping despite the high number of vaccinated and boosted.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join