It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario stops showing COVID statistics by vaccine status

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

If that is the case why did they stop it?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
They claimed they would the mandates when the vaccination rate would be by 70%. Now they say Ontario is at 80%, 87% vax rate.

Some are still lining up to their boosters only due they assume that getting boosted would protect them from being infected.

edit on 10-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Like in the article Ontario health claims that the reason they are stopping the C19 statistics by vax status.
They claim that they stopped because it would give the impression that the vax isn’t working or it would give CT the wrong impressions.

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

Or the fact that the only person in ICU w/ Covid, is a fully vaccinated person?

I've been seeing these exact type of numbers all year long... If not longer...

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....
edit on 10-7-2022 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

You mean statistics like these? Where it shows 18 "fully vaccinated" people in the hospital, and only 2 unvaccinated people?

They have some reasoning for it... Something about there are more people vaccinated, so it's a ratio type thing...

Although, personally, I'm not buying their ratio excuse... Seems way off, but I'm not a statistician or a mathematician, so I could very easily be wrong....

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger
A large part of the problem with that chart is unvaccinated is considered no shots to up to 13 days post vaccine when most of the adverse reactions occur.

Unvaccinated should be a category all by itself as in no shots ever. To throw in the newly vaccinated is corrupt. I know it means they have no added immunity for two weeks until they say it kicks in but when there have been many adverse reactions, some leading to hospitalization in ICU then it is a statistic purely to corrupt the data and throw people off the scent.

I wouldnt believe a thing they say, and now cutting off this data to the public is highly suspect, even though I understand the data set can be misread, it also has this glaring problem that wouldn't have been hard to fix by adding another category.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If 80% of the populace are fully vaccinated, then that would explain why there are so few un-vaccinated people around to get COVID-19.

They are removing the statistics because people are misinterpreting what the numbers signify.

There should be 0 vaccinated people in the hospital if it worked. Not an equal number based on percentage.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger
Yes the data is from Ontario.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There had being more in the hospital that are vaxed than unvaxed. I suppose you could say the unvaxed also now counts if you arent fully boosted.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

There should be 0 vaccinated people in the hospital if it worked. Not an equal number based on percentage.

There are about 5% breakthrough cases, so that is not correct. That means that in 95% of cases, it does work.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There had being more in the hospital that are vaxed than unvaxed. I suppose you could say the unvaxed also now counts if you arent fully boosted.

If a small percentage of breakthrough cases exist, and even if 100% were vaccinated, there would still be vaccinated people who got COVID-19, however, in that same situation, there would be no unvaccinated people left to get the disease.

So a consequence of more people being vaccinated is that there are fewer unvaccinated people, with or without COVID-19.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Of course keep believing the same drug company that literary lied about the safety of its drug testing in Africa and Nigeria.

In Which Nigeria had won a large sum of reward after families were rewarded in a massive lawsuit.

That means that in 95% of cases, it does work

For how long again? 3 months? two weeks? four weeks? i am sure its effective that's why you would need to be updated every 9 months like a software update.

When you say it works that data comes only from the drug company itself.
Not from independent analysis.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That 95% percent is misleading.
That 95% comes from the drug marker.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

In the most vaccinated countries those getting hospitalized are also vaccinated.

Not sure why you keep defending Pharma?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If it works so well you wouldn't need 9 boosters or to be "To be update every 9 months"
If it works one shouldn't experience chest pains or other issues from the boosters.

They keep making excuses for the boosters.

At the beginning they said you would need just two now three and four...

What would be the excuse for the 5th? for the Omega wave?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There are about 5% breakthrough cases

There are likely more than 5% cases and those arent heavily reported.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You know why Israel dropped all the restrictions, travel mandates? and no longer forced the un vaccinated? because nearly one million were getting infected despite all the four/three boosters.

The restrictions were heavily disliked in Israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No

THEY are misinterpreting.

Face it.
The "vaccines" DO NOT WORK

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Agreed!
"Breakthrough cases" PMSL 🤣🤣🤣
Sun has been shining on my 'unvaccinated against covid' body, all week, and all I see on my tanned right arm, is the big white circle scar, of my TB vaccination in the 1980's.
I've never heard of breakthrough cases with TB, or polio etc, type vaccines.

I've never had a Flu vaccine either, I assume that's a similar type of vaccine that is unreliable, and unnecessary if you are an otherwise healthy human.

Lol I've lived through 3 (UK government confirmed) covid infections in 2020 & 2021, so why the # would I start trying an inneffective vaccine, for a virus that's already killed most of the vulnerable people now, and is effectively like the flu?!🤣
edit on 10-7-2022 by angeltone because: added punctuation coz read it back and thought needed lol

edit on 10-7-2022 by angeltone because: exclamation mark added lol 🤪

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You know why Israel dropped all the restrictions, travel mandates? and no longer forced the un vaccinated? because nearly one million were getting infected despite all the four/three boosters.

The restrictions were heavily disliked in Israel.

In Israel, only 75% of the population have had their second shot, let alone anyone being boosted.

Perhaps the announcement about availability of the various boosters, is not the same as everyone having been boosted, and which explains why there continues to be high numbers of cases of COVID-19?

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No

THEY are misinterpreting.

Face it.
The "vaccines" DO NOT WORK

The vaccines do work and confer significant immune response to the various strains of SARS-CoV-2 that are currently prevalent.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join