It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion? Again? My opinion? Im a man. I shouldnt have 1.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Never even had that much discussion. Didn't know it happened until I got the bill in the mail. Yes. I had to pay it.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Horrible. That scenario came from a friend i had known for years. Dating a girl and they broke up. Finds our she is pregnant and she told him to leave her alone she was going to have an abortion. He didn't hear from her for about 6 years and got the letter in the mail. State of FL is no joke when it comes to CS and enforcement. Wanted the full 6 years back as well as what was needed moving forward. Suddenly he was included. Worst part is she would not let him see the child except a weekend per month and most times she would find ways to circumvent. To go to court is so expensive and it just gets pushed out...and pushed out till it breaks you. The side that is not discussed.

Selfish.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs and the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Very nice. You are correct in all you wrote. No matter, I agree. I just cant tell woman what to do. Thats it.
Best

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Very nice. You are correct in all you wrote. No matter, I agree. I just cant tell woman what to do. Thats it.
Best

No need to tell them what to do. Mansplain it. Kidding of course, but having simple discussions involving truths and facts can go a long way. The lack of education regarding it all is detrimental. Civil discourse is a thing of the past though I'm afraid. Once you disagree it's nothing but yelling and slandering.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We're saying that there is a natural or God given law, that predates the Bill of Rights. It enumerates or counts our rights. It grants nothing. Universal truth is not bound to the piece of parchment, signed by men with powdered wigs.

Jones said the parade showed images like these to young children. (Extremely coarse parody.)

"Punk - The Whitest Kids 'U Know"
www.youtube.com...

Do death-cultists know what they want. Are they literally, equally entitled to bodily autonomy or to participate in the republican form of govt.

Or, is written that we are not to be unequally yoked.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Best

Can't say yes or no, but you will get full responsibility with zero say in anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To claim that a Father has no say in the fate of his child is akin to calling us all Godless.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This is a tough subject. I've got an overlying educated mouth that often chokes on the foot that's in it.

But in this case...I needed to give my opinion from the fence.

Once we sit a bit, watch both sides...it becomes apparent both have to be right. The truth is...perhaps. I learn a lot be watching, happens or don't, then those folks go off sulking...

Common Ground. I've said it before. And a woman's issue. I support them and that.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes or no? If ones with the "Source"(Spirit, God)...they place all within. If all is within...all...then this holds no matter what...the individual must weigh both sides.

If then both side catalogs both for comparisons...it is a far greater opinion....not taking a "side"...but pulling from both. You see?

edit on 06221630America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jun 2022 14:23:16 -050023202200000016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes or no?

As a man I have no control on the decision of the woman while still having full responsibilities associated.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly. Thanks very much!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Men have an equal right to that child.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This is a tough subject. I've got an overlying educated mouth that often chokes on the foot that's in it.

But in this case...I needed to give my opinion from the fence.

Once we sit a bit, watch both sides...it becomes apparent both have to be right. The truth is...perhaps. I learn a lot be watching, happens or don't, then those folks go off sulking...

Common Ground. I've said it before. And a woman's issue. I support them and that.

Until women can become self sufficient in the manner that they can impregnate themselves without the need of male sperm then both sides should be allowed to have as open of an opinion as they want. It's a social issue. Not a governmental one. I understand your points and all, but you're removing your own fundamental rights in order pander and become a second-class citizen. You're doing yourself a great disservice. No offense intended I promise. We just need more people exercising their rights and not excusing them.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Men have an equal right to that child.

You sure...

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Until women can become self sufficient in the manner that they can impregnate themselves without the need of male sperm then both sides should be allowed to have as open of an opinion as they want. It's a social issue. Not a governmental one. I understand your points and all, but you're removing your own fundamental rights in order pander and become a second-class citizen. You're doing yourself a great disservice. No offense intended I promise. We just need more people exercising their rights and not excusing them.

So the woman wants to keep it and the man doesn't, but he is still on the hook for 18 years. Also if the man wants it and the woman doesn't he has zero say in it once again. Even worst, if the woman says it is your kid and two years later you find out it is not yours as that is the only time you could check, it is still your kid to 18.

Seems a little one sided doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: imthegoat

So the woman wants to keep it and the man doesn't, but he is still on the hook for 18 years. Also if the man wants it and the woman doesn't he has zero say in it once again. Even worst, if the woman says it is your kid and two years later you find out it is not yours as that is the only time you could check, it is still your kid to 18.

Seems a little one sided doesn't it?

Don't get ne started on child support. I have no personal interest is getting rid of the child support system, but I'm 100% for abolishing it. I've seen way too many lives ruined because of it. It's a business more than a service.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Of course. We aren't speaking of indiv situations that require more than the mother.

But, it's all on her: thru either.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I just see it in a simpler way.

I guess all those years of indifference/thick skin gotten me from EMT and Responder work....you cant be partial. I do carry that respectfully to woman, children, elderly, disabled. Id help, save or jump in front of a bus for any of them.

But as to a womans personal, spiritual, and moral decisions with herself? I just think I cant touch it.

Thank you for the posts today. No easy answers to this question . God Bless

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Did you tell me to stop mentioning God?

You continue to prove not to know what you are talking about... Elohim/God is not in favor of humans murdering unborn babies.

Again...you're incorrect in your statement "so no one has a right..."

No one has a right to kill unborn babies just for any reason, and on demand and without apology..."

Of course you do. You see how your side...is showing?

Your colors truly are showing, and your lack of knowledge about the bible tells me all I need to know...

Solomon "Bring me a sword so I can cut this baby in half. Give each mother 1/2". That too...was middle ground. Wise ma, Solomon.

Oh. And in the Bible too...

Peace

Yeah, leave out the fact that King Solomon knew that the woman who truly cared for the baby would want the baby to live...

King Solomon wasn't demanding to murder the baby. Here is the part you are leaving out because you simply don't know the bible.

Context
Solomon Judges Wisely
…24The king continued, “Bring me a sword.” So they brought him a sword, 25and the king declared, “Cut the living child in two and give half to one and half to the other.” 26 Then the woman whose son was alive spoke to the king because she yearned with compassion for her son. “Please, my lord,” she said, “give her the living baby. Do not kill him!” But the other woman said, “He will be neither mine nor yours. Cut him in two!”…
Berean Study Bible ·

www.biblehub.com...

In the end King Solomon ruled that case like this...

Contemporary English Version
Solomon said, "Don't kill the baby." Then he pointed to the first woman, "She is his real mother. Give the baby to her."

1 Kings 3:27

King Solomon was wise, he knew the real mother would not want her baby dead. That is the reason why he put both women to the test. He knew the real mother would not want the baby dead. This parable in no way helps the abortion argument...

edit on 29-6-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

EP "...Basically it boils down to the question if you want Democrats to...." Are you serious?

You think abortion, womens rights.. is a Democratic or Republican thing? Ever been out of the country? Them damn Dems down in Haiti...France...India, Denmark....Sobs in Africa too. Learn Swahili and got tell them that their abortions are a Dem thing. Um...excuse?

Europe has more restrictive laws against abortion than the U.S.

As for third world countries?...

For example, most Hispanic women are against abortion. Hispanic people are very religious people, and most of us are Catholics.

Rich elitists like Bill Gates and Soros have been misusing aid money to forcibly sterilize and even force abortions of women in countries like India, South America and other third world countries for decades...

UK aid helps to fund forced sterilisation of India's poor

Geez, that a very sheltered way of thinking.

I doubt you have ever left the U.S.

Maybe now you can see farther that the shores of America. It is a WOMAN thing.

Except that millions of women are against abortion... It isn't a "woman thing..." Abortion has never been a right. Show us where in the U.S. Constitution does it say abortion is a right...

edit on 29-6-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join