It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So I was in a meeting this morning. RSV cases in our region have increased 940% this month vs a 5yr average.
When clinicians asked for explanation the response was that the sequester of youth for 2 years of Covid has led to a dramatic decline in immune systems
I know RSV has been discussed in here lately, and I can confirm we are seeing it rear its head right now in droves

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Where did that picture come from? AI-generated?

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

More than likely. Grabbed it from @here

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The pope talked about the PRECIPICE today!

Telegram link

4 posts with PRECIPICE

twitter.com...

Vatican news

Pope: Winds of War

The Guardian

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Based on shadows and glare the nypost pic was early morning.
Then pic 2 was a few hours later and pic 3 later in the day.
Is this correct?

a reply to: Caled

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I came across something odd. Lol what's new?
Galien foundation Honors 2022 Prix Galien Award Recipients

No surprise that Pfizer was awarded a medal. Oddly not for the breath taking, revolutionary, life saving Covid mRNA jabs but instead for Prevnar13.
Not even a gold for them but a silver.

Something really weird about this Prevnar13.
Pfizer was awarded by the Galien Foundation in 2011 for the same product-Prevnar13.
In 2011 "Prix Galleon U.S.A Award for Best Pharmaceutical product was awarded to Pfizer's Prevnar 13, a pediatric vaccine that helps protect against 13 strains of pneumococcal bacteria."
Pfizer Announcement

So here they get an award twice for the same product. Obvious elephant in the room is why not for their fancy mRNA jab after all it is ground breaking.

Not surprisingly Bill Gates has some heavy duty representation on this Galien awards committee. Susan Desmond-Hellmann [former CEO of the Gates Foundation] and Penny Heaton [CEO of Global Research for the Gates Foundation].
Of course Pfizer has their own rep Michael Dolsten Global R&D.
-----
Looking at the package insert for this Prevnar13>Prevnar13 Package Insert

More weirdness. Where is the placebo control group for children? I see one for adults over 65 which is a double blind placebo control group but zip for children. Just so many problems.
How could this possibly be approved? Under the section Adverse Reactions: "Clinical trials conducted under widely varying conditions adverse reaction rates in clinical trials cannot be directly compared to rates in the clinical trials of another vaccine and may not reflect the rates observed in practice."
Can it get worse? I guess so. They followed the clinical trial participants longer than the customary 30 days and as a result had more adverse effects reported.
The list of issues goes on but this is the drug that wins a silver medal???

What do you think about their gold medal? It has a real weird vibe to it.>Galien Gold Medal

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

I saw on a Telegram post that one of them was actually from Octo 30-31st. There is another photo going around from a different angle that you can see behind the car more clearly and Nancy has the overcoat thrown over her shoulders and you cannot see her hands or hand position is they are in front or back of here. It looked a lot more like a perp walk. I hesitate to post it due to the number of fakes going around and maybe will post if it can be confirmed as real etc but there are some other views out there.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Did she change her coats? Or are they from 2 different days - which would imply this is her regular routine from home?

Yes, different days showing it is a regular routine, contrary to the speculation that the vid from 10/31/22 shows her being arrested.

edit on 4-11-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Pfizer is excited again.

First Jab Given

This suspiciously sounds like a matter of convenience, not about patient safety. Give the mRNA influenza jab with the mRNA Covid jab. Let's see the influenza jab is quadrivalent and the Omicron booster is bivalent and they are both mRNA based. What could go wrong?
To me this sounds rather ominous. They are announcing the jab of the first person in the clinical trial today October 4th.
Pfizer does not normally announce this except in the case of Covid and that was for the first person to get the "official" jab.
First Covid Pfizer Jab Recipient Gets Boosted

Annaliesa Anderson "This is an exciting step in our on-going journey, with BioNTech, as we collectively look to transform the prevention of infectious diseases around the world."

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!!
Really enjoy this group of braniacs, definitely the people I would want to see on Anon Island!
It has been a really short 5 years in retrospect, but we all have learned so much!
Love y'all
Cheers,
MP

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
GOP needs new ‘Church Committee’ to hold FBI, Justice Department accountable for their many abuses

You wouldn’t know it from reading the headlines, but Special Counsel John Durham has demonstrated in exacting detail what former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes and I first uncovered five years ago: the Steele Dossier was not just a Clinton-concocted and Democrat-funded scheme to influence the 2016 presidential election. It was an unlawful effort eagerly coordinated by the top brass of the FBI, culminated in the presentation of known lies to a federal court to illegally surveil President Donald Trump and his campaign. Only now are we learning just how deep the corruption ran, all the way through the intelligence community. 

edit on 1142022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That is super tough to say since the one with Orange Pelosi is under cloud cover.

My guess is the White Shawl Pelosi picture was taken on a different day. The guy with the glasses seems to be the same guy on the left in the Orange Pelosi picture, but dressed differently.

And these two pictures were taken on the same day, possibly leading out two different Pelosis (Orange Pelosi and Plaid Pelosi):

If you look closely, the lady leading out both the Pelosis is dressed the same in both. And the guy with the ID badge with no picture in the Orange Pelosi picture is at the door to the car (back facing the camera and dressed the same) in the Plaid Pelosi picture.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
Based on shadows and glare the nypost pic was early morning.
Then pic 2 was a few hours later and pic 3 later in the day.
Is this correct?

edit on 11/4/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Let me preface this next post by clearly stating I am not antisemitic, and have zero qualms with your everyday Jewish person.

November 21, 2016 Kanye was was at his home with his “trainer”
His house call Doctor (Dr. Farzam, a prominent LA area Jewish Dr) notified authorities that Kanye was having an episode and should be hospitalized (72hr psych hold). The person at the residence with Kanye was his “trainer”.
That “trainer” is Harley Pasternak. A celebrity trainer who also happens to be Jewish.

Kanye was forcibly detained by being cuffed to a gurney and sent to UCLA medical center psychiatric facility. (The same facility that Amanda Bynes, Heather Locklear, and Britney Spears
He was later drugged and released. His Doc said that in February 2021 Kanye’s memory began to come back. (From what? A 3 day psych hold???)

This all happened 4 days after he publicly endorsed Donald Trump.

Harley Pasternak client list includes: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry (malfunctioning eye) Kim Kardashian, Amy Schumer, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, Mac Miller (dead), Jimmy Fallon, Kesha (well documented history), and others.

Harley Pasternak sends a text message to Kanye last month and says “second option, I have you institutionalized again where they medicate the crap out of you, and you go back to zombieland forever. Play dates with the kids just won’t be the same.”

Now what type of trainer has such power to levy those words to someone?

I almost venture to say that he is truly functioning as a handler.

So what is going on at UCLA medical center? What is going on with Dr. Farzam and Harley?

To slightly pivot, but maintain the same topic: when will society address the meaning of anti-semitism?
The Zionist Jews (I use Zionist intentionally as these are the group of Jews who set out in the 1800s and early 1900s to reestablish a homeland for their people) will have everyone believe that anti-semitism is exclusively against Jews.
This is not true. Semitic people derive from Shem (one of the 3 sons of Noah) the known world was divided in 3rd. Between the 3 sons. Asia for Shem, europe for Japheth, and Africa for Ham. So the very Palestinian people they fight, the Muslim and Arab people that America showed extreme prejudice against for 3 decades, are all Semites
This is where it gets tricky.
The Ashkenazi Jews were displaced during the Roman Empire. During this time they relocated east, settling in what is now Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia, Poland, Estonia, etc
In the 11th century the Ashkenazi Jews represented 3% of the Jewish population. By the year 1930 they represented 92% of the Jewish population before subsequently being wiped out
Today the Ashkenazi Jews remain around roughly 70% of the Jewish population.

Zionism grew in the 18th and 19th centuries with a revivalist movement.
With organic settlements failing the Zionist movement was able to solicit support from british and American elites.
Non Jewish supporters in thr 1800s and 1900s ranged from
Queen Victoria, Napoleon Bonaparte, King Edward VII, US President John Adams, Henry Dunant (founder of the Red Cross and author of the Geneva Conventions)

They wanted a Jewish Homeland in Ottoman Syria. Following WW1 the British were granted control of this region by the “League of Nations”
After WW2 the United Nations adopted the “Partition Plan for Palestine”
During WW1 British Foreign Secretary, Arthur Balfour informed Lord Rothschild (Walter) a leader of the British Jewish community that the British intend to create a home for the Jews in Palestine
In 1922 the Jewish population was roughly 9% of that region, with Arabs being over 80%. By the end of WW2 the Jewish population increased to 30% (at the expense of the death and relocation of 10s of thousands of Arabs in the region) by 1947 nearly a million Palestinians had fled or been forced out
Large pre state contributors to the Zionist enterprise were: Isaac Goldberg, Maurice de Hirsch, Moses Montefiore, and none other than Edmond James Rothschild.
In 1932, America developed the American Palestine Committee.
By the 1940s this committee contained 2/3 of the US Senate.

So essentially, what I’m getting at is: that the US Government, the British Government, and the Rothschilds all play a significant role in the creation of what is modern Israel.
Today, with a population of roughly 10 million worldwide…the Ashkenazi Jews represent roughly 21% of Ivy League students, 23% of Americas wealthiest, 38% of Oscar winning film directors

It’s just fascinating
edit on 4-11-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Fauci's First Exit Interview> Fauci Exit Interview

We have another book from Fauci on the horizon. This should be a real page turner. Possible titles?
-Life in Guantanamo...A Scientific Perspective.
-Nuremburg Trials...Trust The Science.
-Clinical Trials on Different Forms of Execution. A Lancet Article. Hanging vs Firing Squad.
-Solitary Isolation vs Family Group Incarceration - A Peer Review Study.

At the end of this podcast the issue of Fauci's security is addressed. He has Federal Agents providing him with security because of all of the threats made against him. Only one credible threat was covered in the media and the person was arrested and charged. In the interview he states that there were more!
But what about after his supposed retirement. Fauci claims that this security will continue.
It Will Not Be Safe For Them To Walk The Streets.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And these two pictures were taken on the same day, possibly leading out two different Pelosis (Orange Pelosi and Plaid Pelosi).

No, the plaid coat was Nov 2 and the one with the orange blazer is from earlier this year, I think some time in march.

edit on 4-11-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
White Shawl Pelosi on October 30.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Orange Pelosi on October 31.

www.seattletimes.com...

Plaid Pelosi on November 1.

nypost.com...

Grey Pelosi on November 2.

wstpost.com...

Flag Pin Pelosi on November 3.

nypost.com...

originally posted by: daskakik

And these two pictures were taken on the same day, possibly leading out two different Pelosis (Orange Pelosi and Plaid Pelosi).

No, the plaid coat was Nov 2 and the one with the orange blazer is from earlier this year, I think some time in march.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

(((👃)))

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hey mate the top 2 photos I think are 2 different vehicles...the silver trim goes all
the way around the window on the top photo & in the 2nd photo it appears to come
down & go across the back of the mirror.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I said march for orange because I saw a similar blazer and scarf in pics of a speech she gave then.

The grey pic has her carrying the plaid overcoat.

The original point was that she had been seen after the shawl vid on the 30th, contradicting the theory that she had been arrested on that day.

I posted the orange blazer pic because RQ mentioned her slumping and not carrying a purse and that is a pic of her doing that from some other day.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Yes, the point of the pics was to show that coming out of her garage flanked by security is common for her.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The DePape scenario sounds oddly similar to the movie, You Were Never Really Here. Joaquin Phoenix plays a disturbed veteran who breaks into the home of a wealthy politician, armed only with a hammer, to rescue a girl.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So you think we are going to see them with or without the glasses?

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join