It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I wish they could get a shot from the side of that tent so we could try to guesstimate how deep it is. It just doesn't look like
something that would be put up for construction purposes to me. I would expect something a little more durable than a tent wall.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Here she is speaking at the United Nations: "I represent civil society" (2014)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
QTSR Sept 29:

>Lots of info dropping ..as U.S. Military caught over the Nord Stream _ Sabotage Explosions _Moscow insists on a probe into the circumstances of "unprecedented attacks" on Russian Nord Stream and Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, the Russian embassy to the United States said on Wednesday. "We note the attempts by some U.S. legislators to put blame on Russia for the incidents that occurred on Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 gas pipelines," it said. "Perhaps, they have a better view from the top of Capitol Hill. But if that is the case, they must also have seen the U.S. warships’ activities at the very site of the Russian infrastructure disruption just the day before. Or noticed drones and helicopters fly over there. Or observed U.S. Navy exercises with underwater explosives that have been conducted in the same area some time ago. Finally, they should have recalled the promises made by President Biden to "bring an end" to the Nord Stream 2 project." "What is obvious to us is that those who ponder about the incident seem to forget to ask the main question: who benefits from the pipelines’ rupture? The answer is on the surface. The decades-long energy trade between Moscow and Europe has long turned into an eyesore for Washington strategists. Unable to offer a decent alternative to reliable and, no less importantly, cheap supplies of gas, the U.S. decided to "squeeze out" Russia as a competitor using non-market methods and sanctions," the embassy noted. "Washington is trying hard to get its allies hooked on an expensive and environmentally unfriendly "LNG needle". "For our part, we insist on the need for a comprehensive and objective examination of the circumstances of the unprecedented attacks on Russian pipelines. To discuss this issue, the Russian Federation will convene an extraordinary meeting of the UN Security Council,"

* the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's cnbc.

Have you seen our inventory?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
It's cnbc.

Have you seen the caption?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I bet it's going to cost Billions and will involve some kind of deal with a company that works with Hunter and Taggart.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
It's cnbc.

Have you seen the caption?

That is just setting the situation to announce new arms production contracts. The Daddy Warbucks boys will make big $$ of all this.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I guess its almost time to send in the Ukrainian ground attack on the U.S. citizens..

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That's not possible. Money machines go "brrrrrrrrr." Military-industrial complex weapon machines go "brrrrrrrrr."

Well. Unless of course we run out of materials like copper and steel.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

edit on 9/30/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oct 1 is tomorrow.....

Pope Francis instructs Vatican entities to move all funds to Vatican bank by Sept. 30

www.catholicworldreport.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
4 year delta....October will be very interesting to watch.....

#2301 - 2018-09-30 19:53:45 (UTC+1)
RED OCTOBER
STAY TUNED AND WATCH!
Q+

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow. The courage, the audacity!
Pfizer Pulls Out of Testifying Before The Eu Covid Commission

I shouldn't be but I am astounded. Albert Bourla has decided he would rather not testify. The storm clouds are gathering. This has everything and more to do with the private negotiations between Bourla and von der lyon over supplying the Pfizer Covid jabs. She must have something really compromising because she has refused to release any e-mails between the two. The negotiations usually took place by committee.

Reminds me of the dealing making between Bourla and the Prime Minister of Israel.

What are the chances that the Commission members are now wondering if they should ask some more detailed questions such as what is in the magic jabs?

*Just found this article and for the first time this warning came up> "This is a rapidly developing story. Check back later." in super large print. I doubt it will be there later so here it is.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Fauci & wife Net Worth Skyrockets

Why am I not surprised? Fauci profiting from the plandemic. Who could think of such a thing.

Rather odd that he has been collecting cash prizes from non profits. Dan David Foundation wiki

Dan David Foundation has given an award to Klaus Schwab. I feel much better now that Fauci is in with good company.
Al Gore has been awarded in the past as well.
Saving Israel for last?
Odd that we have two major awards originating from Israel. This one and then the Genesis award that was given to Albert Bourla.Albert Bourla Genesis Award

Circling back to Fauci's salary 2020>$434,312 2021> $434,312 The increase is $211,716 added together =17.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
4 Ukrainian territories formally annexed today. Immediately followed by Zelensky submitting an accelerated request to join NATO
NATO and UN chief to prepare an unprecedented joint statement within the hour in regards to Ukraine
Apparently the White House is scrambling, the nato bit I guess was not expected.
Oh and in Putins speech today he said the US created a precedent when they used nuclear weapons twice in Japan.
Oh an he blamed the “Anglo Saxon west” for the nortstream leak

October is going to be very interesting
edit on 30-9-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Thanks. It is amazing how she looks exactly the same. The woman I met also had a strong accent.
She was very well to do and she told me way more than I wanted to know.
She had just returned from Paris, France which apparently was absolutely necessary due to a "relationship" issue. Lots of money all around her.

Maybe it was her. Maybe not but every time I see Maxwell it reminds me of the New Mexico look a like.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

@Liz Truss

twitter.com...

Treasury Yellen sanctions 278 members of Russia’s legislature & Belarus military officials.

We're all outta bats, gotta kick-off WWIII before the mid-terms.
You know the drill...

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join