It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
North Korea is back in the news.

Just as I suspected from the beginning. North Korea did not "Trust the Science" and test everyone with the inaccurate Covid tests. Instead they relied on a specific symptom- a fever.
Their tracking system at least was more reliable than the fake data we had. They followed the science.
4.77 million people had a fever and a [gasp] shocking number died. The grand total of 74.

Right from the start no matter how hard the corrupt WHO tried to foist the jabs on them North Korea pushed back. And now they claim that the outbreak is over.
Kim Yo Yong " vowed the North would eradicate not only the virus but also SK government authorities if they continue the dangerous act that could introduce the virus into our republic."

Sister Says NK's Kim Suffered a Fever from Covid

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
File under future proves past. Planned. Nukes, the only thing that gets anyone's attention. Who else removed classified documents from a safe at the beginning of all this? Worked with DJT bringing down the NY Jersey mob? Who has disappeared from the stage?

Interesting phrase.

"but but but, when are we going to get disclosure?" This is it, there will be nothing more than this over all the dig topics and those that are interested will see it, for the rest it is irrelevant anyway.

This too is disclosure.

These are just funny.

Victim, yes. But. She's disclosing, she took one for the team to destroy MAGA etc., and the team is losing.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The light show of Beetlegeuse going super nova will have to have occurred over 500 years ago for the light show generated to reach us, or the perspective of the light show to pan outward in our viewing perspective? Today, it's still a round solid looking sphere. Nothing burger distraction to me.

As far as sovereign citizens goes...no such entity exists nor will come to fruition without the help of a lawyer willing to bite the hand that butters his bread. None exist.
Citizens lost any individual sovereignty at the dumping of articles of confederation in trade for constitution that gave the corporation sovereignty over the individual.

The divide of W's us and them speech in regards to WTC pits government employees against common tax payers/employers.

The reason I support Russia's Putin is in the interest of Justice actively being pursued, in contrast to Western blanketing of injustices and bio rackets taking place under our noses.
His decrees are to benefit his people while Joe and club of Rome decrees only benefit those signed on as government employees that constantly need more butter to compensate the weight of carrying around a heavy conscience/or lack thereof.
No offense to the one's working against the grain to benefit us little people.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
For the Brits...
Should we be worried?

The polio virus that has been detected in the sewage water has led to a booster campaign for children 1-9 years old. I'm not familiar with the UK medical system but aren't children immunized against polio early on and is a booster really necessary? More importantly the British Health Security Agency has not identified anyone having polio. Detected virus yes but illness no, so why should there be a mass booster campaign?

I checked out the UK Health Security Agency information for healthcare workers.
Just a coincidence that it was updated August 11.

The Joint committee on Vaccination and Immunization met on July 25,2022 [17] and recommended that this booster be given and prioritized along with Covid-19 and influenza.
I am not sure that this is safe to co-administer along with mumps, measles and rubella. Has this procedure of co-administering been tested for safety?

Another reason I am concerned is under the section of pregnancy> a single dose of polio vaccine [dTap/IPV] is given to pregnant women and it has been wildly successful at preventing 82-170 infant deaths between 2012-2017.
Then they state this is from unpublished evidencefrom the NVEC study. Trust the Science.

So we now have cases being reported from Israel and the U.S. and once again on July 24 Bill Gates sounded the alarm. Polio is back! He can't wait to deploy his GERM team. Next up the WHO?

Polio Vaccine Offered to London children
Inactivated polio vaccine [IPV]booster campaign: information for Healthcare Workers
Bill Gates Sounds The Alarm
Polio Eradication Program

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Of all the rifles I've owned, my fav was the Daewoo K2/AR-100

Unf.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: CrazyFox

Also, I just watched Ivanka speaking in the video at the link you posted, and there is nothing in her speech that embraces great reset type politics, at all.

The guy who follows her, Mark Benioff? I think, definitely seems to embrace that ideology, based on the first few seconds of his speaking. Ivanka, however, did not.

Mr. Salesforce
At the 2021 WEF Marc Benioff describes how he thinks the worlds people have come to trust Big Corp to lead them..."CEOs are the heroes"🙃👎

Council of Inclusive Capitalism Stewards - check out those stewards. Aside from LdR & Marc Benioff, there is some notable names & corporations.

twitter.com...

His tweet has a TIME cover of the QE2, Biden, etc. at COP26.

-------------
Over on the 38th parallel...

38 North

Railway freight between Dandong in China and Sinuiju in North Korea, a crucial channel for the flow of goods between the two countries, started back up in January after a two-year border closure, and was shut down again in April due to the Covid-19 situation in both China and North Korea. Now, Radio Free Asia reports that railway freight could start again today or tomorrow (August 8th or 9th), citing North Korean sources:
North Korean Economy Watch

Regarding media hype on Trump "Nuclear Secrets", think Manhattan project secrecy and what all is under that umbrella...Genetics, Biowarfare, UFO file, Tesla papers, JFK, 9/11 aka COVID-911, including a cover story for a big nothingburger; distraction for the Biden cronies.

New WSJ report:

FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Monday removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as top secret and meant to be only available in special government facilities, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation agents took around 20 boxes of items, binders of photos, a handwritten note and the executive grant of clemency for Mr. Trump’s ally Roger Stone, a list of items removed from the property shows. Also included in the list was information about the “President of France,” according to the three-page list.
[u r l=https://archive.ph/KUhPc]Wall Street Journal[/url] (paywall bypass link)

edit on Fri Aug 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A post on Q the Storm Rider's Telegram account just reminded my of something: "Declas brings the house down."

Trump allegedly retained classified materials. But let's assume that what his allies claim is true, and that these files were declassified before Trump left office. The FBI has now just shone a huge spotlight on those files, which (if declassified) they have no authority to withhold from anybody.

They got played

edit on 12-8-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: "shone", not "shown"

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Looking at it from deepest DS perspective, they could use Q against their own side, as a control mechanism...releasing seeded info about them.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Gets a bit more interesting when seeing the warrant.

Preview?

Q 12:12

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As every regular in this thread knows, a non-redacted version of this bad-boi is a MEGA BOOM!: www.dni.gov...

To quote Q, "Full FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE....The White House."

Q #2925 - qalerts.app...
-and-
Q#2928 - qalerts.app...

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Kash is always money.

Key points: DJT declassified nearly everything, Kash mentioned earlier that the Archive folks are holding 60 percent hostage because it exposes too much. Folks should learn from that, President only has so much power and control, and little over the lifetime bureaucrats.

Also points the obvious and a Q point, destruction of the old guard is happening at the hands of the old guard.

edit on 12-8-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Aeris420
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Applying it is not what it's about, we have to ditch that system altogether. I wasn't sharing for legal advice. Lol We need a serious change in lifestyle.

We are so disconnected from nature, so dependant on the government that if things collapse many will not be able to sustain themselves.

Oh sure, it's an interesting folk myth. Possibly true. It just doesn't work that way in real life, as far as I can tell. As such, it may lead the earnest conspiracy researcher down some false trails, absorbing many legal arguments that have no practical application.

It's interesting history. The takeaway that we the people are the collateral for the loans from the federal reserve that create our fiat currency is a sobering one. What if somebody comes to collect...

I'm not saying don't look guys, but I will repeat that I've never seen this work in real life. If it worked in practical application, you would think there would be a thousand videos of laymen spanking judges with this stuff, or more first hand reporting of it at least. There aren't any, as far as I know.

Folks, make sure you know what you're doing before you try any of that stuff, if you do.

There is no way to quantify this. If I may reword your thought. I too see nothing but losses when some one makes that a line in the sand. If I saw one thing that made me think it was possible, then I still just might have to pass on whipping out a sovereign citizen play card on this board game. My inner Holy Spirit is spinning when I read those stories. It smells of a trick to me. It really does.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

Well could this poster be Michael Aquino? Anything's possible.

Speaking of anything being possible, I was unaware that Betelgeuse going Super Nova has been a giant watch thing in the past few days. When it goes, it's expected to be viewable by the naked eye for almost 3 years and is expected to be as bright as the moon for almost a month. Sky Event?

I am going to go out on a short limb here and say this Betelgeuse event that they are predicting is BS. How can they possibly tell. Do they have a time machine? Maybe... But for now, my guess is this will be a dud.

Gortex can laugh at me when it goes ultra super nova anyway. I will chance having to eat that crow pie.

edit on 12-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeris420
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The meaning of words in the legal world and how their deeper meanings tie into the ancient world is fascinating to me. The ancient world seems to have a greater influence in modern times than it appears.

I believe the families that ruled ancient Egypt are the same families that rule over us now.

Or maybe it is the ones that Ruled as the Ptolemy family of Cleopatra. They seemed to have conquered them during Alexander's efforts 1st. Then
they were eventually absorbed by 1st Rome before being swallowed by Islam who destroyed the ancient records, and anything they could get their hands on that represented the enemy of the God of Abraham and Isaac.

edit on 12-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
'Fall in' troops.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Are we at that point, Q's demise, a prolific Q posting session-s followed by bye bye ?, am feeling this atm, as we have already won this may be the horror-evil-putrids worst secrets being unveiled, the feelings are strong, we will see.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Are we at that point, Q's demise, a prolific Q posting session-s followed by bye bye ?, am feeling this atm, as we have already won this may be the horror-evil-putrids worst secrets being unveiled, the feelings are strong, we will see.

Nah, It's a simple point. This is not a globe. That is all.

Cue obscurification.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I was encouraged to fail to recognize law enforcement jurisdiction when I would be confronted at a certain stage of a legal proceeding. This almost undoubtedly would have resulted in my arrest and being charged with a crime. The situation I was in would have left my property very vulnerable to theft and/or seizure. I'm pretty sure that was the aim with the sucker play that was being run on me.

Seeing it for what it was, I did not follow that advice, and so cut my losses. As it was the bad advice left me poorly positioned, cost me some money. I hesitate to comment in more detail, as that might require too much personal information to be shared.

There may be something to it, but I can't qualify it either. No true confirmation of the claims that are made, that I've ever seen. The lore is there, but when it comes to the technical details of practically applying these claims as a legal strategy, that's when things get murky and confusing. Needlessly so, which leaves me skeptical. Why not just explain that part clearly? Never seen that clear explanation.

On the Betelgeuse thing, I think radio astronomers can predict stellar events such as that predicted by the emissions emanating from the system. I haven't been following the story directly, but I think that's how those predictions are made. Sounds like it should be a fine show if it does blow.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm responding back to myself since no one else will... I mean because this topic came up and I thought about what I said last week.

LOS ANGELES — Actor Anne Heche is brain dead, her spokesperson said Friday, a week after she crashed her car into a home in Los Angeles.

"While Anne is legally dead according to California law, her heart is still beating, and she has not been taken off life support so that One Legacy can see if she is a match for organ donation," Heche's spokesperson said in a statement to NBC News.

As I pointed out in this post: a reply to: Guyfriday

So, if they just took her brain and reactivated it, she could be used for "other purposes". Wasn't there a posting by someone about "Dead people coming back into the public eye"?

Well at any rate in California being dead means only brain dead, so after a few hours your body will be up for grabs. Interesting isn't it. I wonder if a brain-dead body can still get pregnant? I think we know the answers to that.

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join