It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Quietly Admits it Will NEVER Manufacture FDA approved Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I voted for Trump but I knew the vax was BS and stayed away from it. He’s partly responsible but he wasn’t out there bullying people and trying to get it mandated. That’s on BIDEN.

edit on 10-6-2022 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ChiefD

Conspiracy theorists seem to have a crystal ball. Last year there were countless sources that revealed anyone who got an mRNA shot from Pfizer was getting the EUA Pfizer BionTech shot and not the FDA approved "corminaty." It was this corminaty Biden and the mainstream media pointed to when claiming you could now get an FDA approved mRNA vaccine. Many people saw the bait and switch from a mile away, and corminaty was never available in the United States. The biggest distinction between the two is a legal one, with an EUA vaccine you can't sue for vaccine injuries, and with corminaty, you could theoretically.

Now Pfizer admits they will never produce corminaty and instead mentions some new formulation. This, less than a year after approving corminaty. This is why they teach you to always read the fine print.

Earlier this week, the notorious experimental vaccine maker quietly submitted an update to the CDC, admitting that its originally licensed “Comirnaty” vaccine will never be distributed for use.

In other words, Pfizer has exclusively been supplying its version of the experimental vaccine that was granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA – aka, zero Pfizer-branded vaccines given in the US have been “fully approved.”

SOURCE

en.wikipedia.org...

So much for your source. The Wikipedia page clearly states that the Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. It is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

People need to check out the legitimacy of these sites before posting this crap. It’s ridiculous.

Right, and I trust wikipedia.

I suppose you also trust the bill gates funded media like NPR.

Anyone with half a brain can see this.

That doesn't explain how you arrived at the conclusion, aside from it disagrees with the side you've chosen.

It's been known for quite some time they did not manufacture new vaccines after approval. If you have a source where they claim to have manufactured some please post it. We can then discuss the veracity of the source, presumably somebody in pharma. Until you provide information that contradicts what I've already surmised is true with data there's nothing to discuss.

Given how rapidly and publicly they attack false claims I find it hard to believe this is a false claim they just haven't got around to denying yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No the difference is legal. You can sue with corminaty. Hence why they never produced it but got it approved so they could do the bait and switch.

Yes it is obsolete like it was by the time they gave it to the very first person.

Legal or paperwork, same thing. In the end it is the same vaccine. The vaccine helped a lot of older and high risk people, so I disagree. Now that we have move past Delta variant it is obsolete.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'll ask the same question I always ask when TGP is used as a source or even a source relay...Why is TGP okay as a source when CNN is not? Why is TGP okay as source when Wiki is not?

TGP is clearly and self-defined as a conservative website. Taken in a vacuum that is not a problem or does not automatically mean what is said there is wrong. When you look at the overall picture though TGP is not an unbiased source in anyway on any topic and if CNN gets called out for being a part of the liberal left then why is a blind eye turned on TGP for being a part of the conservative right?

Ignoring that lets actually post the quote and not an interpretation of the quote that is the basis for this thread.

“Pfizer received initial FDA BLA license on 8/23/2021 for its COVID-19 vaccine for use in individuals 16 and older (COMIRNATY). At that time, the FDA published a BLA package insert that included the approved new COVID-19 vaccine tradename COMIRNATY and listed 2 new NDCs (0069-1000-03, 0069-1000-02) and images of labels with the new tradename. These NDCs will not be manufactured. Only NDCs for the subsequently BLA approved tris-sucrose formulation will be produced.”"

www.thegatewaypundit.com... rna-vaccine-instead/

Earlier this week, the notorious experimental vaccine maker quietly submitted an update to the CDC, admitting that its originally licensed “Comirnaty” vaccine will never be distributed for use.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... rna-vaccine-instead/

Can someone show me in the quote from Pfizer where it is said that Comiranty vaccine will never be distributed? The highlighted part in the first quote shows what will not be manufactured but manufactured and distributed are not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
If it's not manufactured how can it be distributed?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
thank for supplying those facts I like to know medical before making a judgement ....Again I am so sorry you lost your sister....I can't say 100% the vaxx didn't cause the heart attack....but the numbers don't exactly back it up.....so let me ask if trump had been successful on jan 6 with his coup and got a 2nd term HE would have been in office when the vaxx was approved...I have my own story

was friends with a family for many years my other friend they were were literally more like family.to them ......this family thought covid was a big joke didn't want to wear masks.no vaxx ....well the offspring caught covid when visiting friends...he got it , it was like a flu for him and his mom and dad got it too.....mom posted it was really awful they all had underlying medical conditions.....dad ended up in the hospital.....a few weeks later the son wanted to call 911 his mom said she refused to go to the hospital so he couldn't call....she died....... a few months later the son killed himself.......a few months later the father died never did recover from covid never returned home.

It was terrible . very sad

texasgirl

edit on 10-6-2022 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Well some will not be manufactured, and so can not be distributed, go back and reread the OP's title and explain what he is trying to say.
edit on 10-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
thank for supplying those facts I like to know medical before making a judgement ....Again I am so sorry you lost your sister....I can't say 100% the vaxx didn't cause the heart attack....but the numbers don't exactly back it up.....so let me ask if trump had been successful on jan 6 with his coup and got a 2nd term HE would have been in office when the vaxx was approved...I have my own story

was friends with a family for many years my other friend they were were literally more like family.to them ......this family thought covid was a big joke didn't want to wear masks.no vaxx ....well the offspring caught covid when visiting friends...he got it , it was like a flu for him and his mom and dad got it too.....mom posted it was really awful they all had underlying medical conditions.....dad ended up in the hospital.....a few weeks later the son wanted to call 911 his mom said she refused to go to the hospital so he couldn't call....she died....... a few months later the son killed himself.......a few months later the father died never did recover from covid never returned home.

It was terrible . very sad

texasgirl

Yes, it’s very sad but the flu does the same thing. The flu even kills kids.But did we all go hysterical, mask up and make everyone take a flu shot?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Except that question you ask is willfully ignoring the context of the discussion but still I will answer it by relaying a real world scenario.

In my office currently I have custom telecom related items that I do on the side from my normal job. At the start of COVID I built or manufactured 25 sets of these items. Over the past 2 years I have sold anddistributed21 of them . A few of those customers asked me if I was doing new versions any time soon so I sent out an email to my distro list of those 21 sold saying "... so for various reasons I stopped building xxx after the first run was completed"

That doesn't mean that I won't distribute the remaining 4 from the first run if they sell it just means I will not manufacture any new ones.

I answered your question and gave information as to why so I hope you will answer mine, why didn't TGP just give the facts from the source vs giving their impression of the facts with manufacturing = distribution.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Except that question you ask is willfully ignoring the context of the discussion but still I will answer it by relaying a real world scenario.

In my office currently I have custom telecom related items that I do on the side from my normal job. At the start of COVID I built or manufactured 25 sets of these items. Over the past 2 years I have sold anddistributed21 of them . A few of those customers asked me if I was doing new versions any time soon so I sent out an email to my distro list of those 21 sold saying "... so for various reasons I stopped building xxx after the first run was completed"

That doesn't mean that I won't distribute the remaining 4 from the first run if they sell it just means I will not manufacture any new ones.

I answered your question and gave information as to why so I hope you will answer mine, why didn't TGP just give the facts from the source vs giving their impression of the facts with manufacturing = distribution.

Was Comiranty ever distributed?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Yes, it’s very sad but the flu does the same thing. The flu even kills kids.But did we all go hysterical, mask up and make everyone take a flu shot?

Well many here are mixing different points in a debate. One is did/does the vaccines work? And that is mixed in with these, but is really not related.

1. Did the Goverment fail at many levels?
2. Did the liberals turn this all into a totalitarian event with lockdowns, school closures, masks etc.?
3. Did they double down with the mandates and labeling non-vaccers as enemy of the state?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I highly doubt he would’ve mandated it. He has stated many times he’s against it. He’s also recommended other treatments, something our current one won’t do.

You’re getting off the main point of this thread. Trump isn’t in office.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Agree. We’ve gotten off track, as so many threads do. So I’ll ask the question: Have you found any new NDCs that show Comirnaty was distributed? ‘Cause I haven’t.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The source does not make something true or false.

It's real easy. If something is true and you can verify it there's no need to torture over if the source is reliable. If you make due diligence general practice this is less problematic because you realize they're all emotional political hacks.

As of right now there are no vaccines that have been "approved" available. This has been verified by me personally long before this news that they aren't making more. They never were going to be without the childhood vax liability shield. To believe they didn't know they wouldn't proceed is kinda outlandish since I knew it a long time ago.

That makes all the obfuscating tantamount to fraud. They didn't intent to make it, they avoided outright fraud by having the press and officials say "it's approved get in line", then it's all water under the bridge.

You've been getting lied to constantly, proven via plenty of reliable sources of your choosing. When are you going to say enough is enough? Nothing they claim can be taken at face value and the longer people continue to defend them to save face the longer this charade goes on. How many lies does it take? When do they no longer get the benefit of the doubt?

If you have some source for the approved manufacture process being used and product available post the source and we can discuss.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Agree. We’ve gotten off track, as so many threads do. So I’ll ask the question: Have you found any new NDCs that show Comirnaty was distributed? ‘Cause I haven’t.

So FDA did this " At that time, the FDA published a BLA package insert that included the approved new COVID-19 vaccine tradename COMIRNATY and listed 2 new NDCs (0069-1000-03, 0069-1000-02) and images of labels with the new tradename.

Then Phifer said this "These NDCs will not be manufactured. Only NDCs for the subsequently BLA approved tris-sucrose formulation will be produced.”

So I do not fully understand what you are asking and or want to understand.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The point of this thread was the public believed the US “approved” Cominarty was already being sent to clinics for immediate use. That wasn’t the case. Everyone is still receiving the EUA one.

They are the same thing in different packaging.

If the vaccine is what caused your sisters death, the one in the comirnaty box would have also done the same.
edit on 10-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wrong, she can't sue them if it's EUA but can if it's corminaty. That's a huge difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Nothin

Problem is, they are psychopathic spouses who would rather torture you than let you go.

Yeah : PM™ Turdo™ doesn't want me to leave Canadakistan™.

How long do ya figure it would take to drive from Vancouver to the Philippines in a 14-foot aluminum boat, with a 5 hp outboard ?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The point of this thread was the public believed the US “approved” Cominarty was already being sent to clinics for immediate use. That wasn’t the case. Everyone is still receiving the EUA one.

They are the same thing in different packaging.

If the vaccine is what caused your sisters death, the one in the comirnaty box would have also done the same.

I don’t think so. It’s the same “formula” but with slight differences, has different properties. My guess is they had to take something out in order for it to get approved.

That isn’t what I’ve read. I’m understanding they are distinct with certain differences. It was a Pfizer Q&A but not sure what site it was on. I’m currently on my phone.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I’m asking what the numbers for the NDCs with the sucrose in them are. If there aren’t any then no Comirnaty was distributed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join