It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADHD meds for VAIDS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jos23

Define "leaky vaxx"?

I think you need a better understanding of how the mRNA vaccines function.

COVID-19 vaccines don't cause variants, virus mutate as part of their natural life cycle.

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 9-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Define "leaky vaxx"?

COVID-19 vaccines don't cause variants, virus mutate as part of their natural life cycle.

www.cdc.gov...

The current debate over vaccinating toddlers is small potatoes compared to the potential risks of using “leaky” vaccines to prevent disease.

According to a new study published today in the scientific journal PLOS Biology, some types of vaccines could allow more virulent versions of a virus to survive

journals.plos.org.../journal.pbio.1002198

Vaccination could prompt the evolution of more virulent pathogens in the following way. It is usually assumed that the primary force preventing the evolutionary emergence of more virulent strains is that they kill their hosts and, therefore, truncate their own infectious periods. If so, keeping hosts alive with vaccines that reduce disease but do not prevent infection, replication, and transmission (so-called “imperfect” vaccines) could allow more virulent strains to circulate. Natural selection will even favour their circulation if virulent strains have a higher transmission in the absence of host death or are better able to overcome host immunity. Thus, life-saving vaccines have the potential to increase mean disease virulence of a pathogen population (as assayed in unvaccinated hosts

edit on 9-6-2022 by TWS1969 because: Added more info

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Read this:

‘Leaky’ Vaccines Can Produce Stronger Versions of Viruses
www.healthline.com...

By studying chickens, researchers say they have proven the theory that more virulent viruses can evolve from so-called “leaky” vaccines.

edit on 9-6-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Read this:

‘Leaky’ Vaccines Can Produce Stronger Versions of Viruses
www.healthline.com...

The actual journal article is about a hypothetical problem. It's basing everything on a controversial idea, that is itself based on a study of improperly vaxxed farm animals decades ago. The entry acknowledges that this has never been observed in humans.

Incidentally, booster make this kind of situation even less likely, so if anything this is an argument for more vaxxing, not less vaxxing.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

By studying chickens, researchers say they have proven the theory that more virulent viruses can evolve from so-called “leaky” vaccines.

It's not an idea or a hypothetical problem.

edit on 9-6-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Define "leaky vaxx"?

www.cdc.gov...

Leaky as in not eradicating the virus. The virus can then mutate.
The vaxx resistant variants will survive because they are the ones that can spread.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There is a theoretical expectation that some types of vaccines could prompt the evolution of more virulent (“hotter”) pathogens. This idea follows from the notion that natural selection removes pathogen strains that are so “hot” that they kill their hosts and, therefore, themselves. Vaccines that let the hosts survive but do not prevent the spread of the pathogen relax this selection, allowing the evolution of hotter pathogens to occur. This type of vaccine is often called a leaky vaccine. When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked. But when vaccines leak, allowing at least some pathogen transmission, they could create the ecological conditions that would allow hot strains to emerge and persist. This theory proved highly controversial when it was first proposed over a decade ago, but here we report experiments with Marek’s disease virus in poultry that show that modern commercial leaky vaccines can have precisely this effect: they allow the onward transmission of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Thus, the use of leaky vaccines can facilitate the evolution of pathogen strains that put unvaccinated hosts at greater risk of severe disease. The future challenge is to identify whether there are other types of vaccines used in animals and humans that might also generate these evolutionary risks.

www.researchgate.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

It's not an idea or a hypothetical problem.

It's never been observed in humans, so it's certainly not a fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jos23

Define "leaky vaxx"?

www.cdc.gov...

The vaxx resistant variants will survive because they are the ones that can spread.

Vaxxes don't eradicate virus, they allow the human immune system a chance to prepare in advance of infection using a harmless substitute.

The exact same problem would be present with natural immunity, more so as the infection would take longer to clear up.

If anything a leaky vax would best be countered by creating a more effective vaccine, or simply boosting people to a level where the vax stops leaking.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

www.additudemag.com...

"The COVID-19 infection rate is nearly 50% higher among individuals with unmedicated ADHD compared to individuals without ADHD"

People with ADHD are less likely to comply with social distancing or mask wearing mandates.

Nuff said.

Very possible but I've adhd, and am medicated, and I still won't comply. Not because I have adhd but because I've seen the patterns before.

To be honest, that quote from additudemag.com seem like they got compromised. Maybe someone slipped them some $. Their article is from july 2020 so not like they'd even have decent stats four months into a pandemic. Seems suspect.

There were some studies saying tobacco smokers were getting less covid too. All stimulants but then again there was no follow up on it. I think the media was and is just throwing things out there to keep people too busy to follow the threads.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Goddess Kali have told me many times that some ADHD medication will help people who get AIDS from the Covid vaxx. VAIDS.

Don´t know if it´s some specific medication. It may seem strange but scientist now and then find that a drug can help for other problems than what they were first approved for.

There are some studies that seem to indicate some ADHD drugs can make the immune system stronger.

When i know more i post it here.

Do you have a source for this?

ROFL

My dude, did you not read the OP?

Goddess Kali have told me

What are you looking for here? You want historical epics or scriptural text? I think we're past sources and you can let this one bit of misinformation slip by. I think the savvy readers will get that this isn't exactly coming from the New England Journal of Medicine.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

simply the ramblings of antivax lunatics afraid of a little prick in the arm?

The fact you think this is the only issue involved is very telling. Last thing on the minds of anti vax people is fear of getting injections.

Your little insult says it all... You are not willing to listen to people's concerns. And there are legit concerns as the scale at which the shots were rolled out had never been done before and some problems are coming up. A guy in canada was just awarded compensation for his vaccine injury and it was actually made public. This means the glib "safe and effective" may not be fully true.

Are people wrong to be concerned?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Goddess Kali have told me many times that some ADHD medication will help people who get AIDS from the Covid vaxx. VAIDS.

Don´t know if it´s some specific medication. It may seem strange but scientist now and then find that a drug can help for other problems than what they were first approved for.

There are some studies that seem to indicate some ADHD drugs can make the immune system stronger.

When i know more i post it here.

Do you have a source for this?

ROFL

My dude, did you not read the OP?

Goddess Kali have told me

What are you looking for here? You want historical epics or scriptural text? I think we're past sources and you can let this one bit of misinformation slip by. I think the savvy readers will get that this isn't exactly coming from the New England Journal of Medicine.

See this link: Here

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

This is why single anecdotal accounts don't really have any value. You need observe something across a wider population. It's why we typically use XYZ per 100,000 as a measure.

One person saying that two strangers offered to show them some puppies in the back of a van, who actually got to see some puppies, doesn't mean that this will be a typical thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes but that the mass vaccination helps resistant variants to spread.

From the article:

"But they caution that these variants emerged "before vaccination was widespread," and that "as vaccines become more widespread, the transmission advantage gained by a virus that can evade vaccine-acquired immunity will increase."

If anything it's an argument for updating the existing vax.

This is much more logical. Improve duration of effectiveness! Not keep giving the faulty vaccine in endless boosters. That way if something is likely to go wrong in the body there isn't more chances for it to happen. That's the problem with the way this is happening. There is an uptick in heart issues in the young but that could have been virtually eliminated if it was one shot/done deal.

It's totally understandable that many people got both shots but said no to the boosters. It started to get irresponsible on the part of the medical community.

Would it be possible to lay off the OP all of you? I was interested in the adhd connection. Maybe help find decent research?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: igloo

This is why single anecdotal accounts don't really have any value. You need observe something across a wider population. It's why we typically use XYZ per 100,000 as a measure.

One person saying that two strangers offered to show them some puppies in the back of a van, who actually got to see some puppies, doesn't mean that this will be a typical thing.

Couldn't agree more.

So expand that until the instances of being shown puppies versus being lured for abuse is truly shown... it could take years.

What of those people who feel the true measure of a medical procedure or medication isn't properly revealed until a long term test of time is applied? That's all most anti covid vaxxers are.

It was and is no reason to persecute people. Much of the bad science being thrown about is due to people in an absolute panic trying to defend the fact they simply don't want a semi experimental vaccine.

Some of it may not be perfectly accurate but they cannot all be scientists. The presentation of the info is as much a call to be left alone with their medical decisions for some as it is to unravel the potential conspiracy for others.

Our governments, families, society demonized us over our decision to wait longer in order to decide if the person with the puppies in the van was a predator.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Define "leaky vaxx"?

www.cdc.gov...

Vaxxes don't eradicate virus, they allow the human immune system a chance to prepare in advance of infection using a harmless substitute.

The exact same problem would be present with natural immunity, more so as the infection would take longer to clear up.

If anything a leaky vax would best be countered by creating a more effective vaccine, or simply boosting people to a level where the vax stops leaking.

So you don´t agree with this quote below? Then you have the study of immune imprinting happening.
Producing useless and potentially dangerous antibodies that may enhance infection.

"In addition natural infection with Covid-19 is sterilizing. Being infected and recovering conserves the nasal and respiratory mucosal response which is where the virus enters the body. Natural infection also conveys both "N" (nucleocapsid) and "S" (spike) antibody knowledge and T-cell recognition but the "N" knowledge is much stronger as coronaviruses have evolved to evade the immune system with the "S" portion through millions of years. This is why they can infect you in the first place. The "S" portion undergoes mutation at a quite-rapid rate while the "N" portion is conserved. It was thus expected that prior infection would lead to durable (years to decades) of resistance and indeed that's exactly what we have found thus far. Indeed in a small study it was found that this recognition extended to the bone marrow in a large percentage of cases and in those people is likely to confer decades-long if not lifetime protection. This is not true for "S" induced immunity as it wanes rapidly and, far worse that is where the mutation is taking place and thus where escape risk lies."
edit on 9-6-2022 by jos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Some adhd meds are methyl donors, boosting methylation in the body protects a person from many viruses because it tightens up the dna and slows replication of everything, which gives people more energy at the expense of cells dividing. Niacin is the opposite and the body uses these two chemistries to balance things.

Coffee also contains chemistry...caffeine and caffeic acid, that has antiviral properties and also treats ADHD in people. By dampening repair of cells, it gives more energy to the brain to function properly I am guessing. The antidote for methyl and ethyl excess is niacin or nicotinic acid. Too much methyl can cause people to look older and also they get some problems with healing correctly, to pass a drug test the people take niacin but methyl and nicotinic acid will raise ammonia levels in the blood so they look for a high anion gap now in drug tests created from ammonia too these days.

Doing this from memory, so I might be a little off on this but it is generally correct.

A simple mint candy can elevate methyl in the body to help people avoid certain sicknesses....they used to have them at the cash register of restaurants years back. There are a lot of factors related to genetics involved with this too, a reason some people are more susceptable to viruses than others has relations to what I say too...epigenetic factors.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The person writing that knows full well that the average person isn't familiar enough with the subject to notice any flaws or inaccuracies.

You're talking about what amounts to scraps of good science mixed in with a heap of speculation and a sprinkling of science fiction, based on cherry picked data that's taken out of context.

Coronavirus mutate when they multiple, so by lowering the amount of the virus in a person's body we reduce the number of mutations that occur. If a person is vaxxed, but it's not 100 percent effective we're still seeing some immune response, and thus a reduced risk of a mutation, and if there is a mutation it is no more nor less likely to be a dangerous one.

On top of this, it's still less risky than not being vaxxed at all, because all of the processes that occur will occur to a greater level.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

A simple mint candy can elevate methyl in the body to help people avoid certain sicknesses....

Given that sucking a candy increases saliva, which decreases the risk of viral infections by increasing oral health: Link

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join