It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seventh COVID wave possible this fall, Tam tells MPs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So a vaccine for the common cold should be along shortly?

Do you have any data on how effective the flu vaccine has been over the years and by how much it has reduced the cases? Because all of a sudden they are reporting cases and deaths and it sounds pretty bad…

ETA found it

www.cdc.gov...

There doesn’t appear to be a steady decline due to the flu vaccine.
edit on 6 8 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am so tired of hearing about this crap. Some people get flu shots. Some people don't. Some people get the flu. Some people don't. Some people get flu shots and still get the flu. Some people get the flu and die. Some people don't. Regardless, life goes on.

In the previous↑ statements, the words 'flu' & 'Covid' are 100% interchangeable.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Same. I just call it natural selection.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The point of immunization is to provoke an early immune response

They kept lying to you on the amount the needed required doses. First it just than two doses now its up to 5th doses. They are just lying about the immune response.

These covid vaccines arent even as effective.
According to a report the two mRNA companies behind the vaccines arent the favorite brands anymore to the American people.

They kept pushing un vaccinated pregnant women to get vaccinated despite the lack of safety tests and studies.

edit on 9-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

So a vaccine for the common cold should be along shortly?

Quite possibly. Definitely there have been some significant advances in that direction recently.

A Vaccine Against a Widespread Common Cold Type Just Passed Promising Clinical Trials

Can the Coronavirus Vaccine Help Kill the Common Cold?

Next-gen supercharged COVID-19 vaccines may also target the common cold

Do you have any data on how effective the flu vaccine has been over the years and by how much it has reduced the cases? Because all of a sudden they are reporting cases and deaths and it sounds pretty bad…

ETA found it

www.cdc.gov...

There doesn’t appear to be a steady decline due to the flu vaccine.

No, there doesn't seem to any steady decline, as if it were a nice linear mathematical function, and not a seasonally mutating virus and epidemic non-linear spread causing it all.

Perhaps also the relatively low uptake of flu immunizations could factor into that, too?

Oh, look, along the left hand side of the very page you previously posted a link to, there is this page that answers several of questions you asked in the same post!

edit on 9/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The point of immunization is to provoke an early immune response

They kept lying to you on the amount the needed required doses. First it just than two doses now its up to 5th doses. They are just lying about the immune response.

No one lied to you. You had unrealistic expectations and an incomplete knowledge about immunology, historic immunizations, and how they work.

These covid vaccines arent even as effective.
According to a report the two mRNA companies behind the vaccines arent the favorite brands anymore to the American people.

It is medicine, not a popularity contest.

They kept pushing un vaccinated pregnant women to get vaccinated despite the lack of safety tests and studies.

There are numerous studies of the effects of the vaccines on pregnancies.

Covid-19 vaccine and its consequences in pregnancy: Brief review

Effects of COVID-19 and mRNA vaccines on human fertility

Are COVID-19 vaccines safe in pregnancy?

Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons

The impact of COVID-19 in pregnancy: Part II. Vaccination to pregnant women

Prioritizing Pregnant Women for Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination in African Countries

COVID vaccines have no effect on fertility, pregnancy outcomes, study reveals

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I have two people that I supervise at work out with it right now. One of them was admitted to the hospital last night.

As much as we want to ignore it and pretend that it'll go away, it's not gone yet.

Makes no sense to restrict with so few cases, it's half the cases we have in Georgia, with 5 million less in population and the number is minuscule.

In 2019-20, there were 141 public hospitals serving the province, with around 34,700 beds. COVID'S current impact on Canada's health care is almost nil.

Current COVID hospitalizations Ontario Canada

edit on 9-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I have two people that I supervise at work out with it right now. One of them was admitted to the hospital last night.

As much as we want to ignore it and pretend that it'll go away, it's not gone yet.

It was never going to go away .

Viruses don't go away , Never in the History of the Earth has a Virus gone away , They Mutate and we build an immune response to them and we go along with our lives.

Apparently except smallpox allegedly that was irradicated

' Negative Ghost Rider ' Smallpox is still very much alive , I was vaccinated before going over Seas .

No reason to Vaccinate for something that does not exist.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: vNex92

Yet more than 1 in every 334 of the people in the US has died with COVID-19 coded as cause of death.

In the last 28 days, in the US, 8,901 people have died from COVID-19.

Sounds like it is still happening and is a clear threat.

Also, only 31% of Americans have had their booster. If you want to look for a reason the immunization isn't working as planned, my guess is that you have to take it for it to do any thing for you.

Also, if you take the 2018-2019 as the worst flu season for a decade, COVID-19 deaths (averaged over 3 years) is 5.613 times worse.

your not even beating a Dead horse anymore ' chr0 , you've taken a live horse and killed it just so you can beat it's dead body.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

they should have been vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Immunization isn't a plastic bubble that makes the virus bounce off. If you thought anyone was telling you that, it wasn't that they were saying that, it's because you didn't understand, and were informed by millions of others who also had no clue. The power of the Idiotnet!

During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

www.msn.com...

Yep, why would anyone listen to the President of the United States. Obviously just another misinformation idiot on the idiotnet. DERP

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Makes no sense to restrict with so few cases, it's half the cases we have in Georgia, with 5 million less in population and the number is minuscule.

In 2019-20, there were 141 public hospitals serving the province, with around 34,700 beds. COVID'S current impact on Canada's health care is almost nil.

Current COVID hospitalizations Ontario Canada

Oh my, the fully vaccinated folks seem to be a magnet for this epidemic! Good thing as Choro said, Americans didn't all vax up like good bootlickers.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ahahahah. You believe that a Covid test goes through the pineal gland literally inside your brain?

You loons are just too much

edit on 9-6-2022 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yet more than 1 in every 334 of the people in the US has died with COVID-19 coded as cause of death.

Also, only 31% of Americans have had their booster. If you want to look for a reason the immunization isn't working as planned, my guess is that you have to take it for it to do any thing for you.

Also, if you take the 2018-2019 as the worst flu season for a decade, COVID-19 deaths (averaged over 3 years) is 5.613 times worse.

your not even beating a Dead horse anymore ' chr0 , you've taken a live horse and killed it just so you can beat it's dead body.

I didn't kill it.

It had already keeled over...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Immunization isn't a plastic bubble that makes the virus bounce off. If you thought anyone was telling you that, it wasn't that they were saying that, it's because you didn't understand, and were informed by millions of others who also had no clue. The power of the Idiotnet!

During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

www.msn.com...

Yep, why would anyone listen to the President of the United States. Obviously just another misinformation idiot on the idiotnet. DERP

If the clown make-up fits...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I didn't kill it.

at least put it to use and make glue from it's corpse.
edit on 9-6-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Ah Yes Biden the fool "Likely un vaccinated"
I know some had been vaccinated and they still caught covid..

These drug markers are going to have very a very hard time convincing those vaccinated get their 5th or 6th booster dose.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You do realize safety checks on vaccines take years yes?
They are only citing as safe to push the product.

Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

literally inside your brain?

That's not what i meant it goes through near at the end of your nose at least what i felt the last time when i had the test.

You loons are just too much

the Prime Minster of Canada is a clown and loon who pretends to care about science.
But dont worry he has your back on the economy!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I didn't kill it.

at least put it to use and make glue from it's corpse.

But the clinical testing takes years, and that's even without the issue of horse glue acquired adhesion deficiency syndrome (HGAADS).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join