It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seventh COVID wave possible this fall, Tam tells MPs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In order to justify the existence of Justin Trudeau's dictatorship & authoritarian measures like the Covid travel restrictions mandate. Justin Trudeau had called for back up.

Trudeau had called in Dr Tam to justify the Canadian travel restrictions mandate as last nation that still these measures and the only country that still talks about covid.

While fear mongering about covid.
While 100s of other countries around the wolrd had decided to either live with it or move on as covid vaccination simply haven't been effective at preventing infection.
Canada's health doctor is now fear mongering the next wave and further insisting Justin Trudeau claim that we are still in a pandemic.

Seventh COVID wave possible this fall, Tam tells MPs: 'The pandemic is not over'

Still fear mongering covid Canada's health top doc had further insisted Justin Trudeau claim that we are still in a pandemic by suggesting that a Seventh COVID wave possible this fall.

Its more comical to what level they are fear mongering in order to justify the continued existence of the travel restriction mandates.
Of course she continues to lie to MPS about the effectiveness of the vaccines and doses like preventing the infection.

This part of the statement is completely nonsense.

Tam said. “Prior to that, two doses of a vaccine for example, had very high efficacy against infection as well as severe outcomes.”

That is completely not true. Even those vaccinated with two doses they still managed to get infacted. Despite the drug markers claim that the doses had a "high efficacy against infection"

That's what they claimed and lied about the first dose to.

The Liberal dictatorship party is drunk on control and power arent willing to easily to give up these restrictions as of yet.

The current vaccine mandates have been extended until the end of June, but the government has been unwilling to say if they will be extended again.

We should be lockdowing the country over less deadly as the flu? the flu is more deadlier but you arent lockdowning the world for that.
edit on 8-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have two people that I supervise at work out with it right now. One of them was admitted to the hospital last night.

As much as we want to ignore it and pretend that it'll go away, it's not gone yet.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I have two people that I supervise at work out with it right now. One of them was admitted to the hospital last night.

As much as we want to ignore it and pretend that it'll go away, it's not gone yet.

It will never be gone anymore than the flu will, but we don't shut the world down every time the flu drives by with a new strain.

We're going to have to learn to treat COVID that same way.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It was never going to go away .

Viruses don't go away , Never in the History of the Earth has a Virus gone away , They Mutate and we build an immune response to them and we go along with our lives.
edit on 8-6-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

To many others it feels like a bad hang over of a very cold virus.
That usually went away in a couple of weeks.

I know some who had it.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They Mutate and we build an immune response to them and we go along with our lives.

They Mutate and become lesser and lesser of former original themselves.
I still my thoughts on this covid and questions. I dont trust those test kits.

You dont need a long stick that goes through your brain pineal gland to test whatever or not you have a virus or what not.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It was never going to go away .

Viruses don't go away , Never in the History of the Earth has a Virus gone away , They Mutate and we build an immune response to them and we go along with our lives.

Apparently except smallpox allegedly that was irradicated

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Perhaps instead of finding useful pawns to justify their tyranny, these "leaders" might try the approach of getting to the source cause of these bugs. They won't because that leads right back to their own deep state sponsors so they peddle the fear to keep the people muzzled and dumb.

And the sheep just keep going along with it while justifying their continued imprisonment.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Endemic.

Same as many here predicted in 2020.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yet more than 1 in every 334 of the people in the US has died with COVID-19 coded as cause of death.

In the last 28 days, in the US, 8,901 people have died from COVID-19.

Sounds like it is still happening and is a clear threat.

Also, only 31% of Americans have had their booster. If you want to look for a reason the immunization isn't working as planned, my guess is that you have to take it for it to do any thing for you.

Also, if you take the 2018-2019 as the worst flu season for a decade, COVID-19 deaths (averaged over 3 years) is 5.613 times worse.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It will never be gone anymore than the flu will, but we don't shut the world down every time the flu drives by with a new strain.

We're going to have to learn to treat COVID that same way.

In the years between 1918 and 1920, the 'flu killed an estimated 50 million people.

Would that be bad enough to elicit some sort of an official response?

It may be that we need to roll off response to COVID as the seriousness of the disease rolls off naturally, but with the numbers and rate of people still dying from it, is that time now?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The Spanish flu was more deadly.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yet more than 1 in every 334 of the people in the US has died with COVID-19 coded as cause of death.

Covid was a possible but not likely the factor behind the death as there are articles suggesting that as well. Just because someone had died of covid doesn't mean they were likely infected with it or died with covid.

The Test kits are completely nonsense and China is proving this with the ones where you have to test behind your behind test kits.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If you want to look for a reason the immunization isn't working as planned

The immunization isn't working as planned because those who pushed for those jabs promised that these vaxs and boosters would fight off infection not symptoms.

The point of a vaccine is to get to prevent infections and spread not symptoms.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The Spanish flu was more deadly.

The 1918-1920 flu was called the Spanish 'flu.

It actually originated in Kansas, in the US.

Spanish flu From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Covid was a possible but not likely the factor behind the death as there are articles suggesting that as well. Just because someone had died of covid doesn't mean they were likely infected with it or died with covid.

The Test kits are completely nonsense and China is proving this with the ones where you have to test behind your behind test kits.

So, the million plus dead US citizens with COVID as COD, all died of other causes, but never COVID-19?

That excuse was fairly absurd when there were few cases in the US. Now it's outright kooky to believe it still.

edit on 8/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Before the Covid 19 social engineering experiment there have been flu seasons as far back as I can remember, it wasn’t a big deal, vaccinations were developed and fully tested before being administered.

Some people decided to get vaccinated and some opted out, some people had mild symptoms and some died due to comorbidities.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you want to look for a reason the immunization isn't working as planned

The immunization isn't working as planned because those who pushed for those jabs promised that these vaxs and boosters would fight off infection not symptoms.

The point of a vaccine is to get to prevent infections and spread not symptoms.

The point of immunization is to provoke an early immune response. The disease still has to infect people first, before their immune system starts fighting it.

Immunization isn't a plastic bubble that makes the virus bounce off. If you thought anyone was telling you that, it wasn't that they were saying that, it's because you didn't understand, and were informed by millions of others who also had no clue. The power of the Idiotnet!

Immunizations prevent the spread by reducing the time of infectiousness and the severity of infection, by eliciting early immune response.

Take for example, Polio immunizations, they did not suddenly make the disease vanish. People immunized still got the disease (breakthrough cases) and still passed on the disease to others. People had to have 5 separate immunizations to be considered to have had the full course (oral polio vaccine [opv] at birth followed by a primary series of three OPV doses and at least one injected [IPV] dose starting at 6 weeks of age, with a minimum of 4 weeks between OPV doses).

The massive worldwide campaign still took 30+ years to have reduced polio to its current levels.

Thank goodness our parents didn't abandon it just because polio didn't go away immediately when an immunization was announced. They probably weren't as 'Internet ignorant' as us, though.

Polio vaccine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 8/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Lots of folks have an opinion on what Canada should do.

Easy to say when they don’t have the restrictions that we do. NO air, train, or bus travel within our own country unless vaccinated.

Nearly zero support for these measures here. People can’t understand the reasoning. Most are questioning the vaccine and admit they were duped.

This country effectively owns the vaccine tech with the lipid nanoparticle component and there is a lot of greed involved.

Trudeau can’t even safely travel around the country because of the “fringe minority” that he created.

He treats foreigners better that his own citizens. If you are from the Ukraine you get a pass on the mandates.

If you follow the science it leads to the bank.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join