It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former WHO Employee Jane Bürgermeister Warned In 2010 Of Planned Respiratory Pandemics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: chr0naut
"Because I strongly doubt that Gates and Soros spend massively on MSM websites."

The Gates Millions and Der Spiegel

In the fall of last year, "Der Spiegel" received 2.9 million dollars (about 2.5 million euros) from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. This is not the first time such money has flowed in. Google also provides massive support to the Hamburg-based media company. How compatible are such payments with independence?
Link (german)

Gates Foundation Supports Der Spiegel with Another $2.9 Million

The purpose of the support is "to report on social divisions worldwide and to provide an understanding of how to overcome them," the foundation says.

Seattle/Hamburg - The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation says it will support the news magazine Spiegel with another $2.9 million in the coming years. The purpose of the support is "to report on social divisions worldwide and to convey an understanding of how to overcome them," .

The payment to the online edition of Spiegel is for 41 months. Spiegel had already received a payment from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2018.
Link (german)

After Der Spiegel recieved the additional 2.9 Millions these presstitutes switched to 100% pro vaccine and even the blindest, deafest and dumbest citizen noticed this.

Documents show Bill Gates has given $319 million to media outlets to promote his global agenda

A look at the database of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation reveals how the oligarch influencing the global pandemic response has bankrolled hundreds of media outlets to the tune of at least $319 million.
Link

‘Saint Bill’ Pumped $319 Million to Access Gates of Media: Report
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s donations to media outlets raise “conflict-of-interest” questions.
Link

Gates Foundation Awards $20 Million to BBC World Service Trust
Link

Conflict of Interest?

Bill Gates Gave $319 Million to Major Media Outlets, Documents Reveal
According to MintPress News, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donated at least $319 million to fund media projects at hundreds of organizations including CNN, NBC, NPR, PBS and The Atlantic, raising questions about those news outlets’ ability to report objectively on Gates and his work.
Link

It is astonishing that there are some grown people left who believe Saint Bill the Almighty (and Co) would not use his money to influence media to report positive about his evil deeds. Even more astonishing if the evidence is to find with a few clicks all over the web. But maybe the Gates Foundation has some people on it´s payroll who crawl through forums like ATS to do the saints good work for earth and humanity.

Ah, Soros, i forgot:

Billionaires Battle Over Media Influence: Koch Bros./Murdoch Vs. Soros/Buffett/GE
Link

Why Is Soros Spending Over $48 Million Funding Media Organizations?
Link

Worthy Cause, Controversial Funding Source
Link

Cheers

Thank you, this is the sort of response, with well supported links and argument, that I rarely get.

I had believed that both Soros and Gates were more business oriented and aquisitive than this, but they both seem to be giving to things with no sort of compensatory fiscal return, at a level and for a duration I had not expected.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
oops
edit on 2-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Some people pushed for laws that require people to wear seatbelts in automotive vehicles.

These people clearly anticipated a vast number of traffic accidents

It was clearly a 'plandemolitionderby'.

I suppose, if you use the legal definition of people, which includes corporations.
Corporations like the Insurance Industry giants, which spent tens of millions of dollars lobbying for mandated use of seatbelts. The truth is, is that they could care less if you lived or died, just as long as as they could show profit margin growth at the next shareholder's meeting.
If your intent was to show how the system (and personal freedom) can be manipulated for a profit, pat yourself on the back.

So, it was all a ploy by "big seatbelts"!

LOL.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Some people pushed for laws that require people to wear seatbelts in automotive vehicles.

I suppose, if you use the legal definition of people, which includes corporations.
Corporations like the Insurance Industry giants, which spent tens of millions of dollars lobbying for mandated use of seatbelts. The truth is, is that they could care less if you lived or died, just as long as as they could show profit margin growth at the next shareholder's meeting.
If your intent was to show how the system (and personal freedom) can be manipulated for a profit, pat yourself on the back.

LOL.

Do me a favor and tell these people that they and their team of doctors are lying, all 20k of them. That's just one of many vaxx injured communities.

Don't be shy. Infact I recommend you do this with people in real life and not just be a keyboard warrior. Let's see how long your little smirk lasts.

react19.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

LOL.

Do me a favor and tell these people that they and their team of doctors are lying, all 20k of them. That's just one of many vaxx injured communities.

Don't be shy. Infact I recommend you do this with people in real life and not just be a keyboard warrior. Let's see how long your little smirk lasts.

react19.org...

That there are people injured in the process of medicine, or that are not healed by medicine, does not indicate that their doctors are lying, or that they are lying. Definitely, things go wrong and there should be some voice and recompense for these people who are affected.

But the truth is that COVID-19, the disease, has killed more people than are affected by adverse reactions to the vaccines, that is not to mention the chronic long term effects of the disease, so the disease also must be taken very seriously.

And in the climate where there definitely are these people who suffer adverse effects, 11.65 billion doses of vaccine have been administered. So these adverse cases are a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the people who have taken the vaccine. Most people have no adverse reaction.

Your assumption that I believe that these people are lying is incorrect. There are some people who have adverse reactions to the vaccines. It is the same with any medicine or procedure. And responsible medicine should not simply discard the cases it doesn't want to see.

What is also wrong is to negate an effective tool against a deadly disease, because there are a very small percentage of breakthrough cases, and because there are a very small fraction, of a fraction, of a percentage who have adverse events. A fair risk/benefit analysis requires that you consider all cases, not just those conformant to a particular reaction.

Should millions die because a few thousand have adverse (and mostly non-fatal) reactions to one of the only tools we have that are provably effective in combating the severity, deadliness, duration, and spread, of disease?

edit on 2/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Do you remember that time I had to visit the doctor multiple times and eventually the accident and emergency ward because of the heart problems I got from wearing a seatbelt?

No, neither do I because it was a Covid vaccination that messed my heart up.

A seatbelt works.

Why are the triple vaxxed getting Covid more than the unvaxxed.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i just on'' get it.

if they want us dead, why give us a vax?

one that takes its time to kill if that's where they are going.

if it's just to see how far we will let them go putting # in us?

No, it's because if people died immediately, no one else would take the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There's something else going on that needs serious looking into. We're being told there's a blood and plasma shortage. That donations are down due to the pandemic. Yet they're down more now than when the pandemic was at its worst. I saw the billboards that went up late last year and donated. I'm not vaxxed. I've donated three times now and they called me like clockwork after 2 months to get me to donate again. They wanted me to donate plasma the first time but that's a more time consuming process. I'm a universal donor type. I see others there donating, mostly older people. But I saw a new plasma storefront go up to buy plasma. Paying up to $6,000 a year. I'm assuming a donation every two weeks. And these businesses are going up all over. So what's causing the shortage of blood and plasma?
I've read the vaxx and boosters cause autoimmune disorders. I have read they lower general immunity. Some say they make blood unusable to donate of you're vaxxed. They need plasma to treat autoimmune disorders. I think this needs to be looked into.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Do you remember that time I had to visit the doctor multiple times and eventually the accident and emergency ward because of the heart problems I got from wearing a seatbelt?

No, neither do I because it was a Covid vaccination that messed my heart up.

A seatbelt works.

Why are the triple vaxxed getting Covid more than the unvaxxed.

Cardiac involvement in seatbelt-related and direct sternal trauma: a prospective study and management implications

Seat belt-related injuries: A surgical perspective

Seat Belt Injury Statistics

It is clear that the MSM are lying to us and that seat-belts have a significant number of adverse reactions, which they downplay or ignore. Clearly it is a 'plandemolition derby' being funded by 'big restraints' with the complicity of government agencies around the world.

Also: Are triple-vaccinated people more likely to be infected by the Omicron variant than the unvaccinated?

edit on 3/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: sarahvital
i just on'' get it.

if they want us dead, why give us a vax?

one that takes its time to kill if that's where they are going.

if it's just to see how far we will let them go putting # in us?

No, it's because if people died immediately, no one else would take the vaccine.

If they wanted to wipe everyone out, and atomic war would be much cheaper and easier. Besides, with 11.6 billion doses administered, and nearly 2 years since it started, shouldn't we be seeing some of the mass human depopulation that you propose?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
so you don't believe this whistle blower ?
You think the whole story is false ? she never existed ? it what ?
You have posted some verrrrry long replies but these are mostly links from websites, while not addressing the OP. How did she warn of it so far in advance ?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers
so you don't believe this whistle blower ?
You think the whole story is false ? she never existed ? it what ?
You have posted some verrrrry long replies but these are mostly links from websites, while not addressing the OP. How did she warn of it so far in advance ?

Probably from one of the blockbuster disaster movies that broached the topic even up to decades before, or from the fact that she worked for an agency of the UN, set up in 1948, to deal with exactly this type of thing:

edit on 4/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Spamming multiple links always convinces me. Just a lucky guess then.

edit on 4-6-2022 by OwenTrousers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

At least I can take my seatbelt off when I'm done with it.

Now if only one could uninject them self the same way.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

At least I can take my seatbelt off when I'm done with it.

Now if only one could uninject them self the same way.

Yeah, but you have to put on a seat belt every time, forever, when you go for a drive.

It is a permanent loss of freedom!

edit on 5/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Yeah, but you have to put on a seat belt every time, forever, when you go for a drive.

I don't have an issue with that......do you?

edit on 5-6-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I have had three immunizations against COVID-19. The Pfizer one. I may even possibly need a fourth, but I doubt it at this stage, as the disease seems to be becoming endemic, seasonal, and less virulent. No-one I know has had any adverse reactions to the immunizations, either.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers
Spamming multiple links always convinces me. Just a lucky guess then.

Oh, come on, nothing convinces you.

Because someone you don't know, said something unfounded, unprovable, emotive, and irrational, on social media or a blog, and now you, and so many others, all believe that everyone who is slightly skeptical of that, is a sheeple.

edit on 5/6/2022 by chr0naut because: A billion flies can't be wrong - we must eat $#it

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Nope. He funded and participated in some discussions about the possibility of a disease outbreak, but he is essentially just an investor.

You are either not aware of the scope of Gates’ vast past involvement with vaccines in foreign countries and his stance on depopulation (spoken outwardly at a Ted Talks conference), or you are willfully ignorant of these things for whatever reason. Apparently you are not aware of the activities of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Also you seem to not be aware of Gates‘ and his fathers relationship to Planned Parenthood.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join