It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former WHO Employee Jane Bürgermeister Warned In 2010 Of Planned Respiratory Pandemics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Shortly after the Swine Flu pandemic, in 2010, Jane Bürgermeister explained that the purpose of respiratory pandemics would be to force a near universal vaccination of society. Back then, Jane admitted that scientists were working with swine flu to make it more lethal. Much like the current situation, where as we now know, Ralph Baric, Peter Daszak, The Univeristy of Chapel Hill, and Wuhan Labs, were working on gain of function of coronaviruses for many years. Jane also explains how this was done for nefarious reasons, but in 2009 when vaccines were offered, most people turned them down. This has since taught governments they must enforce and mandate them in order for people to be forced into taking them. Not only that, but use inaccurate PCR tests that are run with a cycle threshold many times higher than is valid, inflate the numbers of deaths, use monetary incentives, threaten doctors, and coerce others with the loss of their job if they do not comply.

VIDEO LINK
edit on 1-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

the purpose of respiratory pandemics would be to force a near universal vaccination of society

For what purpose? To put your immune system on a subscription?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What kind of person can't see what these people are?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Not to give cute toads a bad name, but they all look like baggy faced evil toad demons with empty eyes.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Some people pushed for laws that require people to wear seatbelts in automotive vehicles.

These people clearly anticipated a vast number of traffic accidents

It was clearly a 'plandemolitionderby'.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Godless, giving not the slightest empathetic thought to we they see as cattle.

They are the Wicked.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Some people pushed for laws that require people to wear seatbelts in automotive vehicles.

Sigh. The difference is that seatbelts clearly work and prevent someone from being projected through the front windshield. Unlike these gene-therapy 'vaccines' that carry more risk/side-effects than a 99% survival rate gain of function bio-weapon. Also, the way the same people who are responsible for the plandemic are pushing this 'vaccine' makes me very suspicious. I do not trust these 'people' at all. They do not have our best interests at heart.

Neither do the seatbelt/car manufactures, but they were losing money so they had to.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I can remember the videos of Joseph moshe from that time and how weird it was presented and how the flu death figures from the Ukraine seem to have lost a 0 from the end .

I have always been able to get rid of a flu from my body in 24 hours and very rarely catch a flu or the cold but I cought that one and it nearly killed me back then , I had been in every double bed in my home and had drenched them in sweat that night yip 3 beds totally soaken and stinking of sweat

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The fact that you can knowingly and willingly equate something simple and easy to understand like a physical restraining device to stop your corpus from flying out of your moving vehicle to an injection which literally changes your genetic functioning and which was rushed without adequate testing is beyond me. I guess I am stupid.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

What kind of person can't see what these people are?

In this video the new scientific study from Israel suggests the Clotshot19 vaccines may inhibit the body to produce a key type of antibody

Wouldn’t be an antibody the immune needs to fight of a more transmissible swine flu GOF Frankenstein would it ? how perfect would that be for a depopulation kill shot? scary thought

I just found the two videos massively complimentary of each other in a very odd way, also we did see one of the most suppressed videos from 2020 was a leading scientist suggesting exactly that, somebody posted it on here… the scientist was showing via football how the MRNA Vaccines train the immune to block on A or B but let pasts it’s defences ABCDEFG

My guard is up to all vaccines for a very very long time perhaps ever now after the last 2 years

It leaves me wanting to research every vaccine offered

But worst it leaves national security WIDE OPEN for a real or bigger bio attack, ie the boy who cried wolf scenario

And I’m really not sure what’s worst of any of the above? Yup they’ve screwed public trust

edit on 1-6-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The fact that you can knowingly and willingly equate something simple and easy to understand like a physical restraining device to stop your corpus from flying out of your moving vehicle to an injection which literally changes your genetic functioning and which was rushed without adequate testing is beyond me. I guess I am stupid.

He's a troll of the highest magnitude, and I'd love to meet him.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i just on'' get it.

if they want us dead, why give us a vax?

one that takes its time to kill if that's where they are going.

if it's just to see how far we will let them go putting # in us?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Let us never forget the " Plandemolitionderby™ " hoax !!

Proof : try to show me a car that doesn't contain a seatbelt today ! ( Hot-Wheels™ don't count. )

Thank-you for reminding us all.

Anybody have any links to those crazy old " Seatbelts-Alter-Your-DNA™ " whackjob conspiracy websites from the '70's ?

Hard to find anyone who hasn't lost a Loved-one to the " Seatbelts-Cause-Cancer™ " tragedy.

All of us have seen plenty of folks, who just faint after putting-on their terribly restrictive Seatbelts™.

Everyone knows that Seatbelts™ have caused hundreds of thousands of deaths, while their totally protected from liabilities manufacturers proclaim that they are for our Safety™ !!

Ha !!
What a scam that was, eh ?

At least we got rid of all of the crooked politicians, and have our wonderful and graceful benefactors now !!
We are truly blessed !

Thank-you for making it your life-mission, to remind us all of how lucky we are to have our truly great leaders !

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Of course, the ones pushing those laws were the insurance companies that wanted to reduce their payouts.

They didn't really care about the people, just their bottom lines.

Something to think about.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

And I’m really not sure what’s worst of any of the above? Yup they’ve screwed public trust

I was raised not to trust them and I never have. These aren't
just people. Most of them believe they are Gods and would
slaughter a large swath of humanity. Just as they have done
time and again in the past and not lose a moment of sleep
over it.

I clearly see "The public" the people, the common man, the
populace being victimized more and more by the vile. It's in
full view verging on what already looks like a feeding frenzy
we see schools of piranha exhibit.

We are being eliminated intellectually then physically on all
fronts by what ever means. What's left when they're finished
will survive only at their mercy. As it was with the Pharaohs
of Egypt they will set themselves up as Gods. Seeking eternal
life was always the goal. From the garden to this day.

I sh1t you not.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i just on'' get it.

if they want us dead, why give us a vax?

one that takes its time to kill if that's where they are going.

if it's just to see how far we will let them go putting # in us?

imo the 'vaccine' will create an immune dependency . That one would need some future boosters for any immune system. Right now the 'vaccine' destroys the immune system , in order to be able to implement their 'immunity as a subscription' . Don't have much proof other than the evidence so far that the 'vaccines' are changing DNA and destroying natural immunity.
They want people dependent on these future booster shots for immunity in order to be able to enslave them." Didn't comply , then no booster shot for you " type of thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Sigh. The difference is that seatbelts clearly work and prevent someone from being projected through the front windshield. Unlike these gene-therapy 'vaccines' that carry more risk/side-effects than a 99% survival rate gain of function bio-weapon. Also, the way the same people who are responsible for the plandemic are pushing this 'vaccine' makes me very suspicious. I do not trust these 'people' at all. They do not have our best interests at heart.

Neither do the seatbelt/car manufactures, but they were losing money so they had to.

The vaccines are not gene therapies.

They are also vaccines by US dictionary definition (not that it actually matters).

According to the Johns Hopkins data, in July 2020, COVID-19 in the USA had a pre-vaccine case fatality ratio (CFR) of 5.8%, which is a disease survivablility of 94.2%. Now after the vaccines, and new variants, the CFR is 1.193%, which is still higher than the 1% you suggested. Since the start of the pandemic 1,007,685 have died in the US with COVID-19 coded as cause of death. That is 1 death from COVID-19 for every 334 people in the US.

There is no actual hard evidence that suggests that any gain-of-function research was done. Nearly every 'investigation' in the media centers entirely around funding, as if funding research was the same as gain of function.

Additionally, if it were a bio-weapon, and it is only 1% effective, it is a total failure. But you don't even seem to be aware of the contradictions in the things you allege.

The people who made-up the movie "Plandemic" are not in any way associated with those who made the vaccines.

edit on 1/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

No that was a training session for the public.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The fact that you cannot understand simple cause-and-effect in bio-chemical process, probably means you are.

(And the vaccines do not change genetic functioning. They cannot penetrate the nucleus of the cell, which would be necessary to access the DNA. And then, to modify the DNA would also require some reverse-transcriptase or similar enzyme to interfere with replication and identify the locus of, and insert, or delete, a sequence).

edit on 1/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The vaccines are not gene therapies.

They are also vaccines by US dictionary definition (not that it actually matters).

According to the Johns Hopkins data, in July 2020, COVID-19 in the USA had a pre-vaccine case fatality ratio (CFR) of 5.8%, which is a disease survivablility of 94.2%. Now after the vaccines, and new variants, the CFR is 1.193%, which is still higher than the 1% you suggested. Since the start of the pandemic 1,007,685 have died in the US with COVID-19 coded as cause of death. That is 1 death from COVID-19 for every 334 people in the US.

There is no actual hard evidence that suggests that any gain-of-function research was done. Nearly every 'investigation' in the media centers entirely around funding, as if funding research was the same as gain of function.

Additionally, if it were a bio-weapon, and it is only 1% effective, it is a total failure. But you don't even seem to be aware of the contradictions in the things you allege.

The people who made-up the movie "Plandemic" are not in any way associated with those who made the vaccines.

Wrong on everything.

The mRNA vaccines are gene therapy, by definition, and literally. And not only that there are multiple studies that show they modify nuclear DNA.

Futhermore, every Covid death isn't caused buy Covid just because they tried to inflate the numbers by using died WITH covid versus died FROM covid. You are using every single debunked narrative from a year ago.

The mRNA drugs have a negative efficacy according to ONS data. No matter how much they try to manipulate or hide the data by not reporting it, the vaccines have less than a 50% efficacy which is what is required for an EUA. And by less than 50%, a negative percentage is lower than 50%.

Basically you're just copy pasting fauci's narratives like you always do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join