It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is about to win a shocking victory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You're a journalist. I have a question: Where are all the reporters on the ground? Used to be that during a war there would be genuine, live reports as to what's going on. Now all we get is crap from both sides. No one knows what's really going on.
So where are all the journalists?

The only journalist I ever had any 'contact with' over there was killed by russians near Kharkiv a couple months ago.

I'm only a 'journalist' if you're referring to what I do on ATS, I don't write anything else except training manuals and first chapters of novels.

I know what you're saying though, that's surprised me quite a bit too.

For now, the regular sources in the Update thread are the only 'journalists' I really pay any attention to.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: turretless

To say their data is wrong, you would have to know otherwise, but you state that you don't?

Their data is wrong.. You know how I know?

Because they have lied about everything

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How does anyone believe a f####$ word from either side?

Its embarrassing for humanity that people can still be this stupid
edit on 30-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CptGreenTea

He cannot criticize Russia, nor will he say anything derogatory regarding his beloved Putin and we all know the reason why.

He's not allowed to, and if the sycophant did choose to do so, he would be removed from doing so online possibly facing 15 years in gaol or a Polonium sandwich.

Why should he criticize Russia?

In this situation, Russia has the high ground. Moreover, Russia is his country. Citizens are SUPPOSED to applaud their country's government when it does the right thing.

Patriotism means supporting your country all of the time, and its government only when it deserves it.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm not ignoring a thing, Russia stated their goals from the start.

Donbass is still not secured, and multiple incursions into central Ukraine have been, um, less than successful. Ukraine is moving forward to reclaim it's seaport cities.

Estimates are around 30,000 dead Russian troops, and i personally don't think that is an inaccurate estimate.

Russian battalions with supply line reinforcements are getting annihilated, on a regular basis.

If that is a win? I'd hate to see a loss.

Probably you use only data from the Ukrainian side.

From this circumstance, your conclusions follow.

I search many sites for my information.

For you to think I conclude my data and information from one side only makes you the ignorant one.

I research before I post, and I rarely post, because I don't want to be wrong.

Thanks for the assumption though, hope you got a shiny nickel out of it.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

That may be the case, but simply saying you're wrong without proof or sharing countering sources is pretty weak. If you were on the other side of the debate would you take the person seriously?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

That may be the case, but simply saying you're wrong without proof or sharing countering sources is pretty weak. If you were on the other side of the debate would you take the person seriously?

What debate? Its all lies. The news said the very first thing Russia Bombed was a kindergarten

Stop buying any of it

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: IAMTAT

You deny Russia has lost hundreds of tanks, military vehicles and ships in the Black Sea?

But 30 000 troops? Thats such bull shi#

Probably.
Cut that number in half...and you're likely closer to the truth.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: RussianTroll

Most ordinary Britons just wish to see Russia get their arse kicked back across the border and Ukraine be free of the Russian invasion.

What Putin wants, and what Putin gets, is apt to be more than he bargained for.
Why is Ukraine so special , the same didn't happen when other countries have been invaded , particularly in the middle east .
Don't forget NATO is trying move/spread into Russia from Ukraine.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm honestly not seeing that Russia is losing this.

But I am seeing that this invasion has been far more costly to Russia than it may have ever expected.
Russia's losses in personnel and tanks (as well as a large portion of it's Black Sea fleet) are huge.

Nevertheless, Biden's actions have guaranteed that Russia will now be more than able to fund it's war effort for as long as it will take them to achieve success.

Please provide the data on Russian losses that you use as the basis for your conclusions.

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

Enjoy that monkey wrench.

Thank you very much!

I will analyze this information.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You deny Russia has lost hundreds of tanks, military vehicles and ships in the Black Sea?

I think it's quite a bit higher than 30k now, because math.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Most ordinary Britons just wish to see Russia get their arse kicked back across the border and Ukraine be free of the Russian invasion.

What Putin wants, and what Putin gets, is apt to be more than he bargained for.

I dont think there is as much support for Ukraine as you think.

Most dont care and are more concerned about rising prices.

As for the British press, its a joke and just a mouthpiece of the government, propaganda.

Apparently 'most' doesn't include nearly all governments on the planet not named russia or ccp, or located in Africa?

Dang well includes most of the US population .
Except our ignorant leadership .

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I haven't. But i still believe it is bs to just say you're wrong without an countering info, and then when asked for countering info the person says they have none.

If they are all lying then that includes Russian info, which is likely the only place your going to get countering info, correct?
edit on 5/30/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Probably.

Somewhere between 20k and 50k at the moment.

Absolutely impossible to be under 20k with what is known.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
This may be an extremely unpopular opinion, but I think we've made this war much worse than it needed to be by giving billions to Ukraine. As I said months ago, it was very obvious Russia had more military power, and the only reason Ukraine has lasted this long is because the west has given them billions of dollars.

Obviously I think it's a bad thing when any nation decides to invade another nation and take territory from them, but it seems pretty obvious most of Eastern Ukraine is pro-Russian anyway. Without western support many regions in East Ukraine would have quickly surrendered, it would have been a quick and swift operation without massive casualties.

But by fueling this war with billions of dollars we have ensured a long and protracted war which will do large amounts of damage to Ukraine and Russia, both in terms of infrastructure and economically. Isolating Russia from the rest of the world, a nuclear super power, and one of the key players in the space sector, is not a good thing.

The world is headed down a very dangerous path, but I certainly think a lot of the blame also falls onto Putin. It's a very sad situation for all innocent people involved on both sides, that's why I mostly avoid talking about this issue. Good thread though, I always gets a good laugh when I see the mainstream narrative crumbling.

On point, it didn't have to be this way...and yes NATO forced whatever outcome will happen from this. Personally, I think Putin isn't gonna be thrown out, besides his replacement could be worse. We still got people believing this will oust Putin and Russia will become a happy democracy, we cannot forget the Russian Mafia's influence either. The black market they control just got stronger with how many millions of small arms floating around Ukraine, among other so far unthought-of scams and embezzlement plans. The sheer money and materials sent will bring every 2 bit hood from 500 miles around.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

How does anyone believe a f####$ word from either side?

Its embarrassing for humanity that people can still be this stupid

My sentiments exactly .
And history of the area shows who is in the right .

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Opinion Journalist Con Coughlin has the perfect first name for what he does.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

High ground!!!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Why should he criticize Russia?

The point is he appears not to be able to, or willing to criticize Russia at all.

Seemingly in complete and utter agreement with Putin's party line.

Don't you find that just a little bit odd or wonder why?

There is patriotism and then there is repeated Russian propaganda.

Citizens are supposed to be able to choose how they feel about any given situation without fear of retribution.

And if patriotism means supporting your country all of the time i guess that means everyone from the USA and UK should be behind Joe Biden and Boris Johnson without question or complaint?

Probably not eh?

edit on 30-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Probably.

Somewhere between 20k and 50k at the moment.

Absolutely impossible to be under 20k with what is known.

So...being conservative and considering both sides lie...let's say Russia only lost 20k troops.
That's still a huge loss of life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join