It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court’s Roe ruling would trample the religious freedom of every Jewish American

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well, Mr Universe, those are some very, very special people that the Bible is talking about, Joshua, King David, John the Baptist. But the Bible doesn't fair so well for pregnant women who conceived in an ungodly way, through fornication, adultery, or if the woman conceived in a village targeted for Israeli invasion.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Psalms 127:3
3 Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.

Psalms 127:3

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Ephesians 1:3-4

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Exodus 21:22-25

15 But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased

Galatians 1:15

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nice try, but no... Elohim/God states we are ALL made in their image, after their likeness. Every single person is known to Elohim/God before we are in the womb and he knows what awaits us even before we are formed in the womb.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The large majority of "abortions" are not because of "the life of the mother is at risk." Instead of demanding "abortion on demand" why doesn't every single man and woman sterilize themselves if you belief the unborn are not human beings and you should be able to kill them for any motive?

You are all the very same people who always claim "but Climate Change..." Well, sterilize yourselves, you will save mankind, Earth and the environment.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's pretty simple. If your belief in your God does not permit abortion, do not get one. Your belief in your God should not be reason enough to force all women to endure a forced pregnancy.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: olaru12

Then another business will fill their spot in that half of the country.

I don't think so...

That's the reason the GOP is having second thoughts about this ruling. They know full well this will bring out the women's vote like nothing else will.

Watch which side get the lion's share of the corporate campaign funds...

corporations are the driving force in US elections. Notice we still have high powered lobbyist and the GOP didn't do a damn thing about it.

Ignoring the corporatracy is a path to failure.
edit on 11-5-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So businesses will pull out and no one will want to make money filling the new need? Sounds reasonable.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If my belief in God allows me to kill anyone I don't like can I do it?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So businesses will pull out and no one will want to make money filling the new need? Sounds reasonable.

I'm not talking about lightweight franchise ops. I'm talking about banks, manufacturing, and tech focused business.

Chick-fil-A on every corner....lol
edit on 11-5-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nice try, but no... Elohim/God states we are ALL made in their image, after their likeness.

That doesn't track. "They" called for the murder of pregnant women, if those pregnancies were conceived in an ungodly way, or in an ungodly city/nation that was on the list for Israeli invasion.

Every single person is known to Every single person is known to Elohim/God before we are in the womb and he knows what awaits us even before we are formed in the womb.
before we are in the womb and he knows what awaits us even before we are formed in the womb.

Something like 50% of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortions. I guess the Elohim/God knew alot of unborn persons that shouldn't have been born. Not to mention all the unborn that took the life of their mothers before they were ever born, if they were born, and those born with society shunning birth defects that relegated them to civil alienation.

Leviticus 21:18
For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,

Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,

Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;

21No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Your entire OP is a Fallacy.

The total number of "Hard Abortions" (health risk, rape, incest, etc.) is less than 2%.

You are playing on emotions (FEELZ).

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't want any government , state or fed, to tell me what I can put in or take out of my own body.

I will never vote for anyone that wants to regulate what we do with our bodies.

In my opinion a fetus is nothing more than cells that are part of a women's body.
And she can do with those cells as she pleases.

Until someone can prove that a fetus has a soul , thoughts, dreams , hopes, I will not change my mind on this.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I don't want any government , state or fed, to tell me what I can put in or take out of my own body.

So you're out there harping against drug laws and anti-prostitution laws, too? Or are you a hypocrit like that?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
At least you are, in part, honest and admit that it is only your opinion about a fetus.
I don't need an opinion. Science tells us it is a human being at the beginning stages of it's life.

Until someone can prove that a fetus has a soul , thoughts, dreams , hopes, I will not change my mind on this.

First, why do these things matter?
Regardless, if left alone, you have to admit they will have these things.
Secondly, how do you know they don't?
You have just deemed yourself judge, jury and executioner.
The Charge:
That these people don't have souls, thoughts, dreams or hopes.
Your Judgement:
That they are guilty UNTIL proven innocent.
Your verdict:
Death to any and all who don't FIT your OPINION of what a Human Being is.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Look at it this way guys. You may never use your gun, but you want it anyway.

Abortion is the same for women. They many never use it, but it's just another option in their health and healthcare.

That's about a third of a thought process.

I've got a gun. I don't want to use it on someone. Proof is: I haven't killed anyone with it since I bought it years ago. So, then I go and do it. But, because I didn't have the need to kill with it for so long, you think I'm not going to face the consequences of killing someone?

Yours is one damned stoopid rationalization.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If the baby has viability to live healthy, does that constitute murder of the child?

In it's purest form, is it acceptable to take one life, solely to save one other? If so, would it be wiser to save the younger life as the older one has experienced more life?

Does this interfere with natural course and Darwin's survival of the fittest theory?

If so, by that train of thought then all children born with defect should be aborted?

This opens a huge can of worms.

Religion aside, who is Man to alter the chain of natural events?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I agree, do not regulate what I do with MY body. If I want to put my penis inside a girl it's MY body, no one should be able to tell me what I can't do with it.

We could always bring up there are 2 bodies involved here ... but you don't seem to like that argument.
edit on 11-5-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What did Jews do prior to 1972?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I will never vote for anyone that wants to regulate what we do with our bodies.

In my opinion a fetus is nothing more than cells that are part of a women's body.
And she can do with those cells as she pleases.

Did you happen to vote liberal this last time?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
It's pretty simple. If your belief in your God does not permit abortion, do not get one. Your belief in your God should not be reason enough to force all women to endure a forced pregnancy.

Yet tax-payers are being forced to pay for abortions, and not just in the U.S., but in third world nations as well. Even if we don't agree with abortions we can be forced to pay for them? That is murder, no matter how you leftists try to slice it.

President Biden Will Force You To Pay for International Abortions

Not to mention that yet again you leftists don't know what you are talking about. The programs that have been used for abortions or "family planning" in third world nations through the use of aid that was supposed to be used to HELP people in third world countries were/are used by the likes of Melinda Gates and Bill Gates, the Rockerfeller Foundation, George Soros, etc, to forcefully sterilize people, women and men, in third world countries and have forced women in third world countries to undergo botched abortions. Similar to what the eugenicists, and nazis like Margaret Sanger did and wanted in the U.S.

Reports being published both domestically and abroad are contending that international aid money from the United States and the United Kingdom has been used to fund forced sterilization in India. The so-called “family planning” initiatives of this kind of First World aid are an attempt to curtail the ballooning population of the Indian subcontinent—a staggering 1.2 billion people, according to the Guardian.

The forced sterilization is being excused in the name of climate control, as a world population that’s gotten out of hand intensifies fears of global warming.

US and UK Aid Money Accused of Funding Forced Sterilizations in India

UK aid helps to fund forced sterilisation of India's poor

USAID has been the driving force behind India’s brutal sterilization camps

These women, and also men, were either never told that they were going to be sterilized, or were told that aid in the form of "vaccines and food" was not going to be given to them or their children unless they agreed to sterilizations and abortions. Of course men were not forced to abortions, but have been forced to be sterilized as well. This is coercion, but I guess it's fine and dandy as long as you leftists claim "but, but, it's for the good of Climate Change and the Earth..."

So instead of killing more babies, and instead of forcing us to pay for abortions even in third world countries more so with the dark record of what has been done in many third world nations by elitists liberals/progressives/far leftists sterilize yourselves, the pro-abortion crowd who want to and have been forcing pro-life people to pay for abortions of other women and in third world countries...

These are the same sort of tactics used by Margaret Sanger, Leon Whitney, Dr. C. J Gamble and other nazis and eugenicists which forced sterilizations on tens of thousands of BLACK AMERICANS in the U.S. But these programs have been used in third world nations with the okay of you leftists/abortionists and you still want to force us those of us who see abortions and "forced sterilizations" as evil to pay for abortions and these other programs under the guise of "helping people in third world countries to save the Earth, mankind and climate change."

But you don't like being told to sterilize yourselves do you? You don't like it when we ask you pro-abortionists to put your money where your mouths are. You think unborn humans don't deserve to live? Stop forcing us to pay for your abortions and sterilize yourselves. Enough poor people have been forced by your left-wing idols to be sterilized and to be forced into botched abortions. It is time for for you westerners pro-abortionists to know what it is like to be forced to be sterilized.

So it's simple. Instead of forcing poor people in third world countries to be forcibly sterilized and to do forced abortions, and instead of forcing us the pro-life crowd to pay for your abortions, sterilize yourselves every single man and woman who believes that the unborn are not human, that they are like cancer and every single one of you leftists who think it's okay to force the pro-life movement to pay for your abortions, and to pay for abortions in third world countries. When we know the dark and evil programs that have been done in the name of "population control, saving the Earth and the planet."

edit on 11-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct excerpt.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join