It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court’s Roe ruling would trample the religious freedom of every Jewish American

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The same posters that supported forced vaccinations with an experimental drug and supported people being fired and erased from society are the same ones crying about “My body, My choice”. Suck it up buttercups because everyone you’re asking to defend your stance you threw under the bus not to long ago.

SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

You dumbasses gave up your right to kill innocent babies when you proved you don’t care about bodily autonomy.

Don’t like it? Pick up your rifle and do something about it.

No!!! The “ right” to kill your unborn child out of convenience does not even compare to the opposition to the government having the right to force people to take the jab. The vaxx are extremely dangerous to pretty much everybody.
Soooo you think humans have sine kind of right to end their own progeny’s life just because while believing that the government should force all
Americans to take a vaccination which really doesn’t even do what they propagandize it should do. If we are at all honest, we can see easily that the vaxx are fir genetic engineering and even depopulation.
Actually in that way, so is the abortion movement part of the depopulation agenda since Rockefellers, Sanger and the American Birth Control League (aka Planned Parenthood).
And I think you ought to see Bill Gates’ talk about how he loves vaccines for zero population growth on Ted Talks. I can find it for ya.
edit on 13-5-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Pesky Jews. First they killed Jesus, now this.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The ruling has not allowed abortion to be banned federally.

The leaked opinion (there's been no ruling yet) actually forbids the Federal government from banning abortion. It puts it wholly into the hands of the states.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

I don't think christian religions have much room to talk.. History is violent and cruel. Not to mention catholicism's pedophilia priests.

Yeah, ironically the pedophilia in Catholicism and other religions got worse due to "progressivism" and the "far left beliefs" implanted in the Vatican... Pope Francis is a communist whom has called for a new economy and to dismantle capitalism...

People aren't evil if they don't believe "a life" begins in the first week.

That's what the nazis thought, that's what the communists thought/think...

Not sure where jesus said you can't have early term abortions either.

The bible is full of statements that God/Elohim knows us even before we are in the womb, and he already knows our path...

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

Exodus 21:22-25

Psalms 127:3
3 Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.

Psalms 127:3

Jeremiah 1:5

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.

Jeremiah 1:5

For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth. Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of you.

Psalm 71:5-6

edit on 14-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: added statements that belong to another thread.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It's because in the 9th century the kings of the east converted to it and then in 1940 the euphrates dried up making way for Gog (lord rothschild) and Magog (Kings of the East Fake Khazar Jews)

97% of ALL jews today are not real jews, their fake khazar kings of the east converts who also brought in if I remember correctly the Babylonian Talmud and the other thing I cannot remember

Its a pentagram people, their never was anything called the star of David.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why are you bringing up LIberal states when these sorts of laws are being enacted in Conservative states? It's funny that most Conservative states have laws that give you the right to kill someone in self defense. Yet when bringing up the fact that the child may kill the mother they don't want to terminate the baby.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Brotherman
Does this mean Jewish Americans and satanists are teaming up over political talking points?

In todays episode of how the clown world turns…

I don't think christian religions have much room to talk.. History is violent and cruel. Not to mention catholicism's pedophilia priests.

Jesus didn't bring up the killing innocent babies in any of his talks. But I'm sure he'd be cool with killing a few of them. (mostly the bad one's) He's very progressive that way.

Maybe he would? Who knows?

I just know that christians shouldn't be forcing their beliefs down the rest of society who do not believe the same way.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Why are you bringing up LIberal states when these sorts of laws are being enacted in Conservative states? It's funny that most Conservative states have laws that give you the right to kill someone in self defense. Yet when bringing up the fact that the child may kill the mother they don't want to terminate the baby.

We have liberals saying any law that infringes on the Jewish concept of rodef is illegal. I have pointed out the most egregious infringement on rodef comes from liberal states. The point is the hypocrisy of them infringing rodef at every turn, and then crying about it when someone else might do it.

TLDR: Liberals are hypocrites who don't care about rodef and are trying to use Jewish people to get what they want.

I am personally against any restriction that prevents a woman from choosing to save her life when it is in danger. Liberals don't care though, which is why they tell women they can't defend themselves against someone trying to kill them, they have to run away and hope they don't die instead.

Anyone who is against stand your ground laws has no businesses bringing up abortion when the mother's life is at risk. Anyone who is against abortion when the mother's life is at risk has no business bringing up stand your ground laws. Being for only one and not the other is straight up hypocrisy.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Does this mean Jewish Americans and satanists are teaming up over political talking points?

Jesus didn't bring up the killing innocent babies in any of his talks. But I'm sure he'd be cool with killing a few of them. (mostly the bad one's) He's very progressive that way.

I just know that christians shouldn't be forcing their beliefs down the rest of society who do not believe the same way.

Religion not included. Science is all you need to be against abortion as a form of birth control. You can make up any name you want, but after conception what you have is a unique human individual, any other belief doesn't follow science.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

but after conception what you have is a unique human individual, any other belief doesn't follow science.

...In the making. What you have is a potential human being, that still has a lot of bench marks to go through before being an "individual", including birth.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Religion not included. Science is all you need to be against abortion as a form of birth control. You can make up any name you want, but after conception what you have is a unique human individual, any other belief doesn't follow science.

I don't care which science you choose.

I only care about the life a LIVING CHILD will have.

No unwanted child needs to be brought into this world.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

...In the making.

No.

A fertilized egg is a living, unique, individual human in an early stage of development. It is not dead, it has its own DNA separate from the mother or the father, and it is of the species homo sapiens sapiens. It does not possess only the "potential" to become any of those things. That's well established science.

Technically, every human alive today, including you, is a "potential" corpse. They all have the ability, the expectation even, of ceasing to be alive. Yet we do not intentianally bury people alive.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That is the most ignorant statement I have seen on here for some time. Congratulations?

There is only one scientific method and thus only one science. One does not choose it; one may only deny it. Doing so is the denial that truth exists, as all science is the search for true knowledge, and is ultimately self-destructive.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No.

Yes.

It is not dead

Never said it was.

it has its own DNA separate from the mother or the father, and it is of the species homo sapiens sapiens.

Never said otherwise.

It does not possess only the "potential" to become any of those things.
secularprolife.org...#:~:text=Nearly%20half%20of%20all%20fertilized%20eggs%20fail%20to,by%20poin ting%20out%20that%20many%20zygotes%20never%20implant.

Yes. Potential is what it has,

Nearly half of all fertilized eggs fail to implant.

...and luck, just to get to implantation.

"Potential". That's a scientific fact.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So if after a few weeks the woman decides she no longer wants to be a mother, no problem, just kill the child right?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

but after conception what you have is a unique human individual, any other belief doesn't follow science.

...In the making. What you have is a potential human being, that still has a lot of bench marks to go through before being an "individual", including birth.

False, it's a unique human life, that may potentially die before birth. Any reason you come up with to remove that is unscientific and arbitrary, that is a fact, not even debatable. If you think being an 'individual' or 'human' requires a guarantee that you will live for another 9 months then you have just given everyone license to kill anyone they want, because no one fits that definition, no one.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
...and luck, just to get to implantation.

"Potential". That's a scientific fact.

Over 25% of born infants don't make it to 1, so it also requires a lot of luck. Half don't make it to adulthood. So at what age do they stop being a 'potential' person? If it's the age when they no longer need 'luck' to survive I don't think we have many, if any, humans at all.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So if after a few weeks the woman decides she no longer wants to be a mother, no problem, just kill the child right?

I am PRO LIVING CHILD.

More needs to be done for the LIVING CHILD.

I do not discriminate because of who their parents are or choices their parents have made.

I don't say "birth the baby" -- then walk away patting myself on the back.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That is the most ignorant statement I have seen on here for some time. Congratulations?

There is only one scientific method and thus only one science. One does not choose it; one may only deny it. Doing so is the denial that truth exists, as all science is the search for true knowledge, and is ultimately self-destructive.

TheRedneck

Ignorant?

You have 2 LIVING CHILDREN -- that you struggle to feed, clothe, house, educate, etc.

Do not bring a 3rd child into this.

A decision I actually made -- and would do again. Would've pissed me off if anyone denied me this choice -- a choice that is no one else's business.

SUPPORT LIVING CHILDREN.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The child is 'living' at the moment of conception, scientific fact.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join