It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKHSA's Own Data Shows Triple Vaccinated Die At 3x The Rate As Double Single And Unvaccinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ketsuko

None of which detracts from the fact that the people who are most likely to be triple vaxxed are also the people who are most likely to die if they get sick.

If you look at the curve it's mostly the elderly and sick who are dying, which is exactly what you'd expect.

The initial push for the vax was, "If you are elderly or have multiple comorbidities, the vax will protect you."

So you agree they were lying?

The only people who claim that the vax is 100 percent effective are idiots, and people like the OP who seem to think that vax are either 100 percent effective or 0 percent effective.

We're just going by what our President told us.

Idiot? Liar?
I'd say both, but a lot of dumb people believed him. Would they have lined up for it if they knew the plain facts, otherwise known as the truth? Some probably would but we'll never know because of all the lying and exaggerating that occurred in the beginning and still does, along with all the backpedalling and history rewriting that is happening now courtesy of you and your ilk.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: 20Eyes74
We were all told the vax would protect them, so no. We shouldn't expect it. But since we were all lied to, all the double vaxxed and boosted can enjoy the VAIDS until dead.
⁴a reply to: AaarghZombies

The scientists and we are learning as we and the virus head into an ever-changing nightmare.

That's exactly what they want you to believe.
Stay fearful, programming complete.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Remind me, who is doing the fearmongering?

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Remind me, who's afraid of simple math?

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It wasn't about math.

It was about common sense.

Which apparently is very lacking in some folk.

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My sides!

How hilarious.

Do you have common sense over there?

You just don't get ratios, percentages, group mathematics and probably just plain math.

That's OK

Go back half-drunk to your pub with your gap-toothed smile.

Nice ad hominem.

Well, actually it isn't.

Pretty pathetic, really.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

My sides!

How hilarious.

Do you have common sense over there?

You just don't get ratios, percentages, group mathematics and probably just plain math.

That's OK

Go back half-drunk to your pub with your gap-toothed smile.

Nice ad hominem.

Well, actually it isn't.

Pretty pathetic, really.

Are you on topic? All you do is spam threads with nonsense, and get destroyed. It's like some masochistic tendency to show your ignorance.

The triple vaccinated die at 3x the rate as everyone else. That is a fact. If you can't stay on topic or understand math there's no reason to comment.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Others have pointed out to you the flaws in your argument, not just me.

More ad homs?

Tsk.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

More ad homs?

Tsk.

So what the OP is saying as is also the guy in the video is that old and unhealthy people die at a higher rate than younger healthy people...well no sh!t... geez

Lets say no one was vacced, would to OP post that old and unhealthy people are dying to the virus at 20x or 30x and not 3x more than young healthy people?

I think not...

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I couldn't comment.

I've been destroyed by maths geniuses, apparently.

It seems math is a bitch for many here, even second grade stuff

The reality is they do not look at what the numbers would be without the vaccine for the high risk people. Oh the older vaccine loses efficacy from 95% to 60% after a year, well OK we can all agree on that, but what is 60% compared to zero which is the unvacced. geez.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It still seems to me there is limited use from the vaccine if you can be completely up-to-date on your shots and still catch the COVID three times. Keep in mind we are talking about someone who is over a decade younger than I am in the 30ish age rage ... if she's that old.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

More ad homs?

Tsk.

So what the OP is saying as is also the guy in the video is that old and unhealthy people die at a higher rate than younger healthy people...well no sh!t... geez

Lets say no one was vacced, would to OP post that old and unhealthy people are dying to the virus at 20x or 30x and not 3x more than young healthy people?

I think not...

Once again you completely ignore the original post and go off on some assumption about what it's about. There are 2 equal age groups of people. One dies 3x more, they happen to be the triple vaccinated ones. You then want to jump to another conclusion that isn't there to try to justify why. There is no study that proves why or that it's ok for triple vaccinated people of the same age group to die at 3x the rate.

But you get upset because 3x sounds bad, but then you claim its ok. If it's ok, then why are you upset? It seems like you and AZ think 3x is a great accomplishment.

"It could be worse."

Yeah, and it could be better if it wasn't 3x the people that were dying in the same age group that were triple vaccinated.

"but they were more vulnerable"

Based on what? The vulnerable in nursing homes got wiped out in the first two years.

Now you have everyone "protected" by the vaccine. But "protection" means you "only" die 3x more if you're triple vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you can catch it three times it just means it never really went away the first time, just like other viruses , if your immune system is down it isn't suppressed , just like all the other viruses that are popping back up, Herpes etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It still seems to me there is limited use from the vaccine if you can be completely up-to-date on your shots and still catch the COVID three times. Keep in mind we are talking about someone who is over a decade younger than I am in the 30ish age rage ... if she's that old.

Its not how times you get it, omicron kind of killed that part, it is whether you had serious issues or not. Those issues go beyond getting over it if you have the virus for a while too. Lots of long term issues lingering with the virus if you do not get over it in a few days.

So the limited use with boosters is mainly high risk people I agree. Kind of like the flu shot...

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join