It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kyiv regime is preparing a terrible provocation on Easter night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Russia has been funding far-Right nationalist groups across Europe for decades.

Putin's go-to mercenaries, the Wagner Group, are so named because Wagner was Hitler's favorite composer.

The State Duma has over 20 members that could be classified as far-Right nationalists.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Russia has been funding far-Right nationalist groups across Europe for decades.

Putin's go-to mercenaries, the Wagner Group, are so named because Wagner was Hitler's favorite composer.

The State Duma has over 20 members that could be classified as far-Right nationalists.

I hope you will provide links to documents on Russian funding of ultra-right organizations.
Otherwise .... Well, everyone understands.

By the way, the Wagner group is named after Colonel of the Ministry of Internal Affairs Yevgeny Vasilyevich Vagner, commander of the Vityaz Special Purpose Center of the Interior Ministry of Russia, references to the composer can only be born in an absolutely zombified head))))

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You think Bartholomew is trying to become a "pope" by granting autocephaly? That's the opposite of what a pope would do. The propaganda has penetrated deep into you it seems.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The name comes from the group's founder Dmitry Valerievich Utkin, who goes by the nomme de guerre of Wagner. So chosen because of Utkin's obsession with the Third Reich.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The name comes from the group's founder Dmitry Valerievich Utkin, who goes by the nomme de guerre of Wagner. So chosen because of Utkin's obsession with the Third Reich.

Complete nonsense. read less yellow British press))))

Did I understand correctly that your statement that the group is related to the German composer is complete nonsense, and you refused it?

Please provide links to the adherence of the Hero of Russia Utkin to the Nazi ideology.

Otherwise ... Well, everyone understands.))))

You know, you are just trolling, without providing any evidence of your inflamed consciousness. LOL!

And what can you tell us about the members of Western private military companies, such as the Academy and many others. They probably go to Church on Sundays and give flowers and chocolates to children in the Middle East))))

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What don't you people understand??? The usual BS of it's Russian propaganda for a Russian false flag attack. Are you people real??? As I read it Russia is telling the world what's going to happen, by who and when. They are appealing to outside organisations ( the UN, the Red Cross and the OSCE, that's the Organisation for Security and Co-Operation in Europe) to stop this. These organisations are NOT Russian propaganda people they are people in the west, independent organisations. THAT in itself tells you that the Russians WANT these to be witnessed by independent observers.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What don't you people understand??? The usual BS of it's Russian propaganda for a Russian false flag attack. Are you people real??? As I read it Russia is telling the world what's going to happen, by who and when. They are appealing to outside organisations ( the UN, the Red Cross and the OSCE, that's the Organisation for Security and Co-Operation in Europe) to stop this. These organisations are NOT Russian propaganda people they are people in the west, independent organisations. THAT in itself tells you that the Russians WANT these to be witnessed by independent observers.

According to your logic, when official Israel says that Arab terrorists are planning to destroy Jewish shrines and blame Israel for this, then Israel comes out under a false flag and is ready to destroy its own shrines.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Let me introduce you to Dmitry Utkin. Those tattoos certainly bear a striking resemblance to Nazi iconography.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Let me introduce you to Dmitry Utkin. Those tattoos certainly bear a striking resemblance to Nazi iconography.

Your photoshop is very funny. If you go to Google images and type in your image address, you will see that the source of this photo is BBC UK.

In fact, the depicted man does not at all look like a Russian GRU special forces officer, reserve lieutenant colonel, holder of four orders of Courage, Hero of Russia Dmitry Valeryevich Utkin.

Once again I understand that you are a victim of the yellow British media)))

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That is definitely Dmitry Valeryevich Utkin, let's not lie anymore.

Please, let us approach each other in Orthodox unity before conflict.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

From a Russian article published in 2018:

PMC Wagner got its name from the call sign used by its commander, Dmitry Utkin, a former commando and a big fan of the attributes and ideology of the Third Reich. The unit is staffed by former military, special forces, veterans of law enforcement agencies.

Source

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

From a Russian article published in 2018:

PMC Wagner got its name from the call sign used by its commander, Dmitry Utkin, a former commando and a big fan of the attributes and ideology of the Third Reich. The unit is staffed by former military, special forces, veterans of law enforcement agencies.

Source

This is the first time I've seen this release. But judging by the fact that the article contains a link to the publication "Fontanka" from St. Petersburg (recognized in Russia as a foreign agent), it is clear that the usual fake made in London with the money of British taxpayers.

Again - the source of Britain.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry but everything russia says is propaganda. They completely banned free speach, are aresting people on the street for having an empty piece of papare and lie for every single thing to everyone.

Just the other day i read that they are putting so much propaganda that russian children in Germany are afraid to go to school because i quote "they are behaving like nazis toward us" True story...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The orthodox church is a cesspool that bans anything lgbtq anyway. They are just pawns. If they could bomb their own churches, they would do it without a blink and then say god did it.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

its the same people posting cos they just like to spread misinformation then watch people agree with them.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yeah but with their track record they maybe want it to be observed because they're that confident they can fake it well enough to be convincing.
I don't trust Putin. I so often agree with what he's saying but it doesn't go together with what he is doing.
Not that I trust 'the West' much, I'm just saying if we the people want to survive whatever the heck they think they're doing, we got to be smart about it.
Trust no one. With those stakes nobody is playing honest.
That would be stupid.

edit on 21-4-2022 by Peeple because: It

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's currently 9:30 PM in Ukraine, and so far I haven't seen any reports of churches being hit by either side. Hopefully this remains the case and Russia's report is proven false.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So, clearly this was Bull***t...

Are you seeing the pattern yet RT??

Are you noticing that nearly everything said by the Kremlin is propaganda and lies... They just throw a load of mud at the wall to see what sticks...

They are taking normal Russian people for fools...

I hope you are starting to see the truth..

Please try to think independantly... Read reports form both sides...

Personally I think a coup was carried out by the Americans in Ukraine in 2014.. They removed a Kremlin Friendly government and installed a western friendly government,... Conflict was always inevitable following this provocation.

This does not in any way absolve Russia of it's war crimes, but it does somewhat explain their fears and concerns...

PA

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join