It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxt Commercial Airline Pilot's Heart Stops Minutes After Landing Narrowly Averting Disaster

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hot off the presses..

Researcher Claims Anti-vaxx Groups’ Fear Mongering and Scare Tactics Cause Vaccine-Related Adverse Events, Like Blood Clots and Heart Attacks.
Excerpted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com... nts-like-blood-clots-heart-attacks/

According to Dr. Palmer, Vaccine Fearmongers are responsible for catastrophic Covid-19 vaccine complications. I guess he wants everyone to just shut up and let Pfizer and Moderna continue generating more patients for his profession.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So, you're telling me pilots are having chest pains but not reporting it? Because they are afraid it might "end their career".

Hmmmm?

So instead, they are going to put passenger lives at risk? Is that what you are telling me? And at the same time, putting their own lives at risk? Is that what you are telling me?

Try reverse logic. Who is really putting passenger lives at risk? Pilots who are forced to comply and then after reluctantly getting the pizen stabs discover chest pains perhaps mild at first, but continue flying, or their criminally negligent and cowardly employers who gladly went along with an unconstitutional directive who forced it all to happen this way?

To say nothing of criminal authorities enforcing it to begin with and threatening grave repercussions to any employers who resist.

All of this, the forced mandates, illegal enforcement is VIOLENCE perpetrated against the people of this country and so many others. Don't be a party to violence. It never ends well for anyone as has been born out.

Every single case of anyone who went along and got on board with these stabs who then encountered their own employees having severe side effects including death simply shrugged and didn't care after the fact.

What this shows is that anyone who acts that way is a true Neanderthal and the clot stabs have certainly exposed them all and very publicly, but they don't even care. No remorse, no guilt, truly a sad epoch of humanity's history is happening right now.
edit on 25-11-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Not only that, but just recently, the airlines want to begin using only one pilot instead of the usual pilot/co-pilot duo because of lack of pilots. Go figure. I hope the idea is shot down swiftly.....no pun intended.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ironically a pilot recently died during takeoff.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Not far from me, at Ohare Airport. Two days before Thanksgiving.

Story: bnonews.com...

Thank goodness for Co-Pilots.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Headline:

Middle aged man in high stress position, operating on the absolute minimum of sleep because of tight turnaround requirements, has heart attack.

Up next

Ducks go quack, cows go moo. Never Trumpers shocked.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Remember that BA pilot that you thought died from the vax, and it turned out that he had a mountain biking accident?

Yeah, thought you'd remember that one.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I remember when you said Astra zenica was made the same way an old fashioned traditional vaccine was.

edit on 26-11-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You do realize there has been an exponential rise in pilot deaths since the rollout of the vaxx right?

one commercial pilot death in 2019, 6 in 2020, over a hundred in 2021.

stevekirsch.substack.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I remember when you said was made the same way an old fashioned traditional vaccine was.

Yes, and it is. It it's a viral vector vaccine that uses a modified adenovirus as a carrier medium.

I remember when you misunderstood this to mean that it used the absolutely archaic "killed virus" technique, which is the exact same method that gave thousands of people Polio - because you don't understand even the most basic elements of what vaccination is in the 21st century.

Your bad, not mine.
edit on 26-11-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Well the Airlines Pilot Association disagrees with that.

Link

Also a fact check lists some of the obituaries that are claimed to be 5 Jet Blue pilot deaths from the vaccination and they list links to obituaries, including examples of one who died from a utility vehicle accident and one who died from a battle with cancer.

Link

Most of the claims come from a memorial page which lists deaths. But that's all deaths, reported by family, not sudden heart attacks.

Other articles from before Covid note that pilots have a higher death rate before retirement age than any other profession.

This took all of 5 minutes to find.
edit on 26-11-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

You do realize there has been an exponential rise in pilot deaths since the rollout of the vaxx right?

one commercial pilot death in 2019, 6 in 2020, over a hundred in 2021.

stevekirsch.substack.com...

OK, let's unpack this.

There are over 100,000 commercial pilots in the US(Link), and you absolutely seriously believe that only ONE died in 2019?

Seriously?

ONE PILOT out of over 100,000?

That alone is proposterious.

The link that you used makes a claim based on a single page from a trade publication. That publication doesn't do a regular obituary, it publishes them in bulk. So what you're seeing isn't all of the deaths in 2021 (if anything it's a low ball number), some of those deaths happened in the two years prior, but simply weren't published, or weren't sent in when they actually happened.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course it's preposterous if it doesn't support your argument....

The ALPA is the largest pilot union in the world, and in their magazine they post the deaths of their members, evidently to honor their memory. If you don't like the numbers, maybe challenge them on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Again. They post all deaths reported to them. Of current and previous members. Did you miss their very own statement I linked to? They disagree with your conclusion.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Again. They post all deaths reported to them. Of current and previous members. Did you miss their very own statement I linked to? They disagree with your conclusion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join