It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxt Commercial Airline Pilot's Heart Stops Minutes After Landing Narrowly Averting Disaster

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Hart attics happen you guise.

Like 10 billion a day.

Nothing to do with the v-shot.

Heart attacks have gone up from 10 billion a day to 10 billion and twelve a day. Coincidence? I think not!!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The only stat I believe is when an insurance company has to payout far beyond its normal range. Then you know something is seriously wrong. All the other stats . can be argued one way or another. Just the bare stats alone should have alerted the wary. But seriously Gates and Fauci, big pharma, just their track record should be enough to know this was not going to be plain sailing.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Wow, it's amazing how not a single pilot had any variety of heart or vascular problem prior to this vaccine being invented.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jerich0
Hart attics happen you guise.

Like 10 billion a day.

Nothing to do with the v-shot.

Heart attacks have gone up from 10 billion a day to 10 billion and twelve a day. Coincidence? I think not!!

Definitely not. Must be something in the water!!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AaarghZombies

so is this you admitting that the vax does in fact kill people?

Don't go around throwing dissonance cognitives like that!

It will make you a target for the brutal aspect of someone's brain.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

well over 1 billion people have been vaxxed, a tiny percentage of them have been reported about dying from it

Fixed it for you.
edit on 20-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We can all rest assured that if the shots were dangerous, the FDA and CDC and Pharma and Pfauci would let us know. They are concerned ONLY with the health and welfare of the public.

Nothing to see here, move along and DON'T SAY A WORD

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
We can all rest assured that if the shots were dangerous, the FDA and CDC and Pharma and Pfauci would let us know. They are concerned ONLY with the health and welfare of the public.

Nothing to see here, move along and DON'T SAY A WORD

And yet we keep living longer and longer even with our crappy diets and almost zero exercise...

I'm 62 now and in really good health, when I compare myself to the 40 year-olds back in the 80s when I was in my 20s they were in way worst condition health wise than even me today. I remember thinking boy I hope I don't look that bad when I'm 40+ lol

I just think that today we try too hard in talking about a very fluid situation. As example, mask work, they don't work, 2 mask work, none of them work, lets mandate mask that do not work, so on and so forth... We can do the same thing with the vaccines, so no wonder everyone is like WTF in all this.

With all that said no matter how good or bad one thinks big pharma and the CDC are we are living better and better over all, so maybe everyone just needs to step back a little and not put so much emotion and energy into it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In the pilots own words:

VIDEO LINK

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I would say that those with the crappy diets DO NOT live as long as those with proper nutrition, but that is a minor point.

Not going to go too far off topic, but the harms caused by many pharmaceutical products is well known. Even the ads on TV for prescription drugs warn of dangerous possible side effects, including death.

Back on topic, these shots are dangerous to all, fatal to many. The majority of airline pilots were forced, extorted, into taking the shots. I have several friends in that category.

There are many incidents similar to Captain Snow's. I personally know 2 airline pilots who have developed cardiac symptoms after the shots, and 10 non-pilot friends and acquaintances who have died from shots, heart attacks and strokes.

I hope the airlines get sued for their negligent policies, and the FAA too.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I would say that those with the crappy diets DO NOT live as long as those with proper nutrition, but that is a minor point.

I agree, but here we are living longer and longer even with us trying to kill ourselves..

Not going to go too far off topic, but the harms caused by many pharmaceutical products is well known. Even the ads on TV for prescription drugs warn of dangerous possible side effects, including death.

Well every drug has a laundry list to include Aspirin that the weak 87mg pill still kills 4000 people in America every year. What is strange to me is as close as 7 billion people can be everyone is unique when it comes to drugs. Now the vast majority can take the drugs and get good results, but there are people who can not. I still remember Len Bias the basketball player who was the No1 pick for the Celtics to replace Bird. The night he was picked he took for the first time a hit of coke and died within a minute or two. Millions use coke and do not die, but he did.

Back on topic, these shots are dangerous to all, fatal to many. The majority of airline pilots were forced, extorted, into taking the shots. I have several friends in that category.

I disagree with the "dangerous to all, fatal to many" statement. There has been Billions of shots given. I think that is where we disagree in all this. Just looking at Israel that have done most likely the most comprehensive monitoring of their population through not only the first two shots, but also 2 boosters your statement is just not true.

It might seem like a lot more are having issue when the reality is they are not, and that is mainly because of three factors.

1. Never in the history of any drug has the monitoring been this extensive
2. Billons of shots have been given
3. Social media has never been this crazy in the past in pushing all kinds of agendas

There are many incidents similar to Captain Snow's. I personally know 2 airline pilots who have developed cardiac symptoms after the shots, and 10 non-pilot friends and acquaintances who have died from shots, heart attacks and strokes.

We can agree the vaccines should never have been mandated, and I agree it is not for everyone. If COVID is low risk to you based on age, health, weight etc then I see even low risk with the vaccine is not as good as zero risk by not getting it.

So I'm a pilot too, I know a lot of pilots in the airlines as personal friends, I know lots of people where I work, have many other friends and family all over the world and I have yet to hear of a case where the vaccine had serious issues with any of them to include myself. This isn't to say there are not cases out there but they are rare over all looking at billions of shots given.

Have you ever followed a story on social media, it is crazy when you do. One time I followed a story back to the source. It as on ATS and I wanted to see where it came from. When I Googled it I got 1000s of hits from 1000s of different sites all claiming the same damn words verbatim that X happened. I kept searching and finally got to a Tweet from some anonymous person saying those exact words that were used as proof positive 1000s of times over and over across all these news type platforms, and its just crazy how that happens. This is why I truly feel people like you will use a statement like "dangerous to all, fatal to many" statement because it has to be true with the 1000s of stories out there saying it, but at the end of the day is it really true when you take into account my little experience above?

edit on 21-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Funny how you just ignored the video I posted.

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

rumble.com...

You and I have gone back and forth 100 times, so there really isn't anything left for us to say.

I watched it... He got the vaccine in Nov and 5 months later had a heart attack, he is close to 60 if not over 60 years of age. We also have no clue to his health either, so read my last paragraph in the post you are replying to.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You're actually more likely to be killed by a shark than the vax. In fact, you're significantly more likely to be killed by your current or former partner than by the vax.

not taking the vax gives you a 100% chance of NOT being harmed by the vax. You just have to take your chances of 1. getting the virus, and then 2. dying from it. Which is equally as rare.

Not that you can understand this part, but I'll say it for others here. Forcing people to take drugs is a bad approach to any problem. The non dickface approach would be to educate everyone as best you can, and let people make up their own mind as to how they would like to proceed. If you take a swing at me, I'm much more likely to swing back, than smile and ask you if you want another shot. That explains the pushback on this, and may help you understand why so many try so hard to demonize this. Newton's third law in action.

But, it's a totally different and VALID argument, if your decision to NOT get jabbed kills people around you!

Or, so I'm told by the vax pushers.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

But, it's a totally different and VALID argument, if your decision to NOT get jabbed kills people around you!

Or, so I'm told by the vax pushers.

The Government and others on the left have not made all this very easy have they. Whatever F'ed up thing Biden says is just that, F'ed up.

To suggest the unvacced are killing the Vacced is so illogical its crazy. But it doesn't stop there as there is massive hyperbole on all sides of the issue, but I do think the Government has been the reason for much of it to spring up.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

rumble.com...

You and I have gone back and forth 100 times, so there really isn't anything left for us to say.

I watched it... He got the vaccine in Nov and 5 months later had a heart attack, he is close to 60 if not over 60 years of age. We also have no clue to his health either, so read my last paragraph in the post you are replying to.

He knows better than you about his own health and started having issues after taking the shot because he was forced to.

It's people like you that got us into this mess, and are now trying to ignore everyone's suffering from it.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's people like you that got us into this mess, and are now trying to ignore everyone's suffering from it.

People like me? Lol what does that mean, who are people like me?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I won't quibble about how many people have taken the shots and how many have been maimed or killed by them, but the fact remains that compared to the entire history of VAERS, begun in about 1990, the casualties from the clot shots FAR EXCEEDS the casualties from all other shots combined.

Previous vaccines were ended if 25 people died from them. Some degree of sanity and honesty prevailed in those days.

The Covid shots have killed many thousands, probably hundreds of thousands, yet the government keeps on pushing them. Something is up. Public health is no longer a concern.

Considering how much effort the government put into suppressing Ivermectin, HCQ, good nutrition and more, it is painfully obvious that public health is NOT on the government's agenda.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I won't quibble about how many people have taken the shots and how many have been maimed or killed by them, but the fact remains that compared to the entire history of VAERS, begun in about 1990, the casualties from the clot shots FAR EXCEEDS the casualties from all other shots combined.

Previous vaccines were ended if 25 people died from them. Some degree of sanity and honesty prevailed in those days.

The Covid shots have killed many thousands, probably hundreds of thousands, yet the government keeps on pushing them. Something is up. Public health is no longer a concern.

Considering how much effort the government put into suppressing Ivermectin, HCQ, good nutrition and more, it is painfully obvious that public health is NOT on the government's agenda.

VAERS has become political in nature and even without that it is not a verified source. The CDC does investigate the cases in VAERS and the reality is well under 3% of them can even be remotely related. Just like this post we are talking in right now. A pilot close to 60 or even over it had the vaccine and 5 months later he has a heart attack and of course its the vaccine. No information on anything other than the pilot is pissed saying it was the vaccine, OK.

None of this or any vaccine, or drug is related to numbers, it is all about percentages because one shot could be only given to 1000 people and another could be given to billions so +-25 means nothing anyway you look at it, so I have no clue where you got that.

This is from John Hopkins...

Myocarditis and the COVID-19 Vaccines
Since April 2021, some people have developed myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna coronavirus vaccines in the United States, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The problem occurs more often in adolescents (teens) and young adults, and in males.

Considering the hundreds of millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses that have been administered, these reports are very rare. The vast majority of myocarditis or pericarditis cases are mild and resolve quickly. Myocarditis is more likely to occur as a result of COVID-19 infection than as a side effect of the vaccines.

Israel reported 275 cases and like 99% were mild in over 15 million shots given across 2 vaccines and one booster. We also do not know how many actually had it prior to the vaccine since no one was tested before. On the second booster they had 2 cases that were also mild out of 44,000 teens vacced.

John Hopkins went on to say..

COVID can cause heart problems, too
Having COVID-19 can also cause heart problems. One study published by the CDC reports that from March 2020 to January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19.

This is something I have said over and over in if you think the vaccine is bad then think about that the actual virus is massively worst since it is dumping a huge amount of spike protein into you over weeks throughout your whole body.

As to blood clots from John Hopkins... Also remember we now have a year+ of information for them to report on.

Due to potential blood clots following administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the CDC updated its recommendations in December 2021. The CDC noted that the two mRNA vaccines, from Pfizer and Moderna, are preferred over the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which remains available for those who prefer it and for use in certain circumstances.

Women ages 30-49 years, especially, should be aware of the increased risk of this rare adverse event and should know that other COVID-19 vaccines are available.

If you receive a J&J vaccine, for three weeks, you should watch for possible symptoms of TTS and get medical help immediately if you have any of these symptoms:

J&J is not mRNA BTW, it is more the traditional vaccine.

In the last month...

The difference between mRNA vaccines, consistent with prior research, has now been confirmed in one of the best data sources available—pooled national registry data on more than 23.1 million people living in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden, according to senior author Rickard Ljung, MD, PhD (Swedish Medical Products Agency, Uppsala, Sweden).

Subsequent research has established a clear link between the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines and an increased risk of myocarditis, with cases clustered after the second dose and among younger males. The clinical course of affected patients has generally been mild. Other analyses have established that the myocarditis/pericarditis risks posed by COVID-19 infection itself exceeds the risk following vaccination, even in younger males.

I think from day one of the vaccine I have said that once the old and high risk were vaccinated we should have called it a success and left it open for anyone else to get it or not. I have never been a fan of young adults and kids getting it as no matter the low risk of the vaccine the virus is also low so I do not see the risk to reward. Maybe with new variants that could be different, but at least with the current ones I think it still hold true.

So in the end there are some risk like with anything, but it does not do anyone good to hyperbole it all to justify why one doesn't want the vaccine.

link

link

edit on 22-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Johns Hopkins has demonstrated clearly that it is a player with WEF and Gates' agenda. I now hold it in low regard.

<< 1    3 >>

join