It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Children with Liver Inflammation - Cause Unknown?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Children w/ Liver Damage Article

Well this one is quite the doozy. So, doctors are scrambling to find out what is causing inflammation of the liver (basically hepatitis) in a multitude of children. The article focuses mainly on Alabama, but is in various locations in the US and Europe. Read through the ENTIRE ARTICLE and please share WHAT YOU THINK might be causing this inflammation in otherwise healthy children. What else do we know of (that recently came out) that can cause inflammation of a major organ in the human body, like per se the heart, in young healthy children? Mind you the article is attempting to say that this is some kind of communicable virus or disease that can spread between children? That seems awfully convenient! It's almost as convenient as covid causing myocarditis right when it was revealed that the "vaccines" do. Read between the lines here, what isn't mentioned at all? Wouldn't it be important for the doctors to share whether or not these children possibly had covid at all or not, no mention of it? Now this would be a real long shot for a MSM article, but furthermore, wouldn't it also be important for those same doctors to share whether or not these children were "vaccinated" at all with the mRNA jabs?

They make it a point to say that "In the U.S., nine cases have been reported in children ages 6 and younger in Alabama." It even has its own paragraph. Now I says to myself, "Narvasis, that age has got to be just some kind of a crazy coincidence right? I mean, if you believe in those sorts of things." Anyone else notice something particular about the age ranges they are willing to talk about? Hmmmm... Then I think, well there's no way that there was testing of the "vaccine" on children ages 5-11 years old before this right? Wrong.

Testing of 'vaccine" on Children ages 5-17 Years Old

Huh, those dates have just got to be some kind of crazy coincidence right?

Well, well, well. Now I am invested into this nebulous of a rabbit hole, only to have hit a brick wall! It pleases me to have to ask you, the ATS community, for help on research into this one!

Oh and the brick wall I hit was this - I also said to myself, well, the first article made a big deal about children in Alabama right?? So I went to do some research into the data and place in Alabama that would be conducting the trials, the Alabama Vaccine Research Clinic at the University of Alabama. Lo and behold the NIH clinical trial there leads to this.

Alabama Vaccine Research Clinic Leads to This

Google Search For It As Well

Now... that has just gotta be some kind of crazy coincidence right?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

The inflammation must be pretty severe for parents to notice it. I bet thousands of children have less severe inflammation that is asymptomatic.

Were the children all vaccinated for Covid-19? I suppose that's the starting point for investigating.

(post by Member3877 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The inflammation must be pretty severe for parents to notice it. I bet thousands of children have less severe inflammation that is asymptomatic.

Were the children all vaccinated for Covid-19? I suppose that's the starting point for investigating.

HEP screening became routine some time in the last two years. I've been in an out of the hospital since 2018 and suddenly a few months ago I was tested for the first time in my life... It's routine for all patients you know.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I mentioned in another thread that if the Vaccine does get into the Gnome of an individual, and establishes itself in multiple cells, whats left of the immune system will recognise this as foreign DNA sequence, much the same as having a transplant, and if the immune response is not suppressed then those cells will/might get rejected? It was liver cells that were found to get the DNA change in the Swedish study, but apparently, the heart and ovaries seem to be another candidate. Remember the story was, the vaccine stayed at the site of injection, have they changed that story yet?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

HEP screening became routine some time in the last two years. I've been in an out of the hospital since 2018 and suddenly a few months ago I was tested for the first time in my life... It's routine for all patients you know.

The day is coming when everyone will get screened and scanned for everything as part of their routine physical.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I bet the same damage would be found in lots of children all over the world, if those in Alabama have all been vaccinated, and the inquiry expanded.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My guess by the symptoms would be possible Tylenol poisoning. People think that Tylenol is not dangerous, but long term use even at small doses can effect the liver too. The body can detoxify Tylenol somewhat, but if something interferes with the metabolic pathway that detoxes it, it could cause inflammation leading to liver damage which could be serious.

The reason that the Tylenol detox is not working properly should be investigated, could be a new chemical in the food supply or some problem with something else that is causing it. Could the vax do this? I don't know. Could covid do this? I don't know.

So, basically I do not have an answer for this, just one possible cause which may not be the right answer.. N-AcetylCysteine can be used to treat tylenol poisoning, and possibly Taurine. But I do not know the dosage, especially for a kid. I think maybe silimaron from Holy Thistle might work too. There are other metabolic enzymes and co-enzymes involved too. I hope that this gets figured out by the medical industry, we do not need kids with liver problems.

It could be a combo of the vax interacting with tylenol or ibuprofen too, I doubt if the testing of the vaccine took this into consideration. I know there was some interaction between the virus with tylenol or ibuprophen in some research I read, that might be the case with the vaccine and these two meds too.

I hope they find out what the cause of the liver inflammation is...whether it is related to the virus/vaccine or not.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
following to perhaps comment later

Link to vaccine trial is a 404 however.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If some of the children where not vaccinated, did they spend a lot of time with children that where vaccinated? Have been a lot of reports of shedding causing problems.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wow. So lost in the "everything must be about vaccinations" you really are disgusting. .

Covid 19 was causing inflammation reactions in children in early 2020. It was widely reported globally. Most were random reactions on the limbs but not life threatening ( unless it got to Multisystem inflammatory syndrome or severe acute respiratory syndrome ) and then it got serious. And yes children did die from it. ( not that anti-vaxxers cared or commented on it )

It was put to one side while so many people were actually dying of C19.

I noted it and commented it on my FB page because I was concerned, because as a Mortician who specializes in deadly and dangerous diseases ( not many morticians will touch these cases ) I have had a real interest in knowing exactly HOW the cases I get got on my table.

I told everyone to keep any eye on the situation. From my experience Pathogens effect children differently and have other long term consequences from adults.

On the 13 of May in 2020..

in response to this...

metro.co.uk... H-NMjL5Ol0ho3ZOoLR3k84CpJ973xoHmmkTcrR-7G60hs4G_mI65A

·
Shared with Public
A quick reminder for people. There is A LOT about Covid19 we do not know yet. To date the information only keeps getting worse.

Not just older people being effected, but Middle aged adults NOT dying, but instead being left disabled or maimed. Kidney, liver, heart and brain damage.

Children getting inflammation disorders that are worrying mainly due to their randomness.

So remember anybody that calls this "just a flu" should be asked why we are seeing this. Because we do not see this with the Flu. They want to be experts, let them and dazzle us with their genius.

I also stated this... 26 / Sep 2020

So for those who read my work. I mentioned earlier one of the fears I had about young people getting Covid 19 but showing few signs of getting sick, could still be at risk of consequences later. This was back 6 months ago or so.
I specifically mentioned fertility.

To explain my fear this is how it goes in the most simplest terms.

Covid 19 binds to a Angiotensin converting enzymes 2 (ACE2) to allow it to replicate in a cell. That ACE2 is also directly responsible for fertility. Both Male and Female. But is expressed in its highest form in Males from 20 - 30.
Covid 19 causes direct damage by SARS-COV2 virus. ( a condition called Orchitis )

From studies back in 2002 on a very similar virus it showed significant damage to tissue in the testicular tissue.

Also as I mentioned the skin rashes and inflammation of body parts on children was concerning, because damage to this tissue is also due to inflammatory and immunological response rather than direct damage by the virus.

We can only hope children just entering puberty are too young and lacking abundant ACE2 to be affected.
FYI... The Melamine scare in Asia years ago ( from tainted milk ) which causes similar damage has left 400,000 young children sterile for life.

If you were as interested in children's health as you pretend, you would already know this. But you are not, so you don't. You will just use anybody and any suffering to further your ideology.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Wow. So lost in the "everything must be about vaccinations" you really are disgusting. .

I did not set the narrative. Trump tried to get it out early talking about HCQ. How did that turn out as one fake and now retracted science paper was used to discredit it by the media, I do find the plan for the media to only talk about the jab while firing doctors that looked at cheep, safe and effective treatments losing their job as disgusting.

If you do care about the kids, whats up mycarditis and pericarditis becoming the new normal for kids that have been jabbed? Even the steroids fad back in the 80's did not cause this much damage among athletes.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

It is true that no child has died of liver inflammation, but I think a few have had to have transplants, which will require lifelong meds. Since the covid is riskless to children, it seems a pointless exercise to add any to a fragile life.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Alabama has one of the lowest vaccinations rates for children for covid in the nation. And of course they do. It's Alabama. A Red State.

So you might want to look elsewhere for an explanation, unless of course, children are different in Alabama or react differently to the vaccine than other children in other States.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

We know that this is not related to the vax because it's occurring in Children in Scotland and Ireland who aren't vaxxed.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I bet the same damage would be found in lots of children all over the world, if those in Alabama have all been vaccinated, and the inquiry expanded.

There are similar problems in Scotland and Ireland in children under 10.

Children under 10 in these regions are only vaxxed in rare circumstances. Things may have changed, but to the best of my knowledge no child in Scotland or Ireland who has this form of inflammation has been vaxxed at all. So it's clearly unrelated to the vax.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!"

Until the "science" doesn't support you narrative.

Then, "DON'T FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!"

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

We know that this is not related to the vax because it's occurring in Children in Scotland and Ireland who aren't vaxxed.

I don't know this.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There are similar problems in Scotland and Ireland in children under 10.

Children under 10 in these regions are only vaxxed in rare circumstances. Things may have changed, but to the best of my knowledge no child in Scotland or Ireland who has this form of inflammation has been vaxxed at all. So it's clearly unrelated to the vax.

“To the best of my knowledge every child in Scotland and Ireland have been vaccinated” so “it’s clearly all related to the vax”…

Better? 🤨

<<   2  3  4 >>

join