It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before so busy in emergency departments: 'Nobody dares to link to vaccine'.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It probably was a lot of luck. I got it, my wife got it, my daughter, sister in law, brother in law all got it. Only one boosted was my brother in law, who was just boosted about 2 weeks prior, he had by far the worst of it out of all of us.

But, just to reiterate, your comparison was unvax/not previously infected, which is not the same as previously infected/vaxed vs boosted.

Actually working in healthcare, seeing the effect of covid/the vaccine, I would say the vast majority of nurses I know are completely against being boosted as it's an unnecessary risk not worth the possible benefits.

Back when the vaccine actually worked, and prevented infection, it was a net positive for sure, not now.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: charolais
a reply to: Backagain

Since we are all sharing anecdotal experiences.... I agree, I work in a facility with around 1000 people (almost all of which I know by name, a portion report to me). The entire place was vaccinated in Jan 2021, and many got boosters later in 2021.

We haven't lost a single employee, and none have had to go on any type of medical leave for any of the supposed vaccine side effects (edit - with the exception of some who had back surgery, knee surgery, etc).

I'm glad you said this as I was slammed for basically lying when I said about the same thing. I said I work with a few 1000 and I have access to all time card codes. We have a code for COVID and one for the vaccine that employees can use if they are sick to not burn PTO. Nice setup I think, but no one has used the vaccine code and about 100 work for me and a few 100 more I work with on a weekly or 2 weeks basis with no one ever complaining about the vaccine.

I was told that was all BS that there is no way I could know the "true" health of each. I said very true, but no one thought they were so sick to use the code, or even bitch to me about it. I think that says something...

Exactly the case where I work. All hourly, and salary, employees were given special bucket of 4 weeks sick time PTO to be used specifically for covid symptoms/side effects/etc. A good portion of the plant used 8 hours (day after getting the vaccine), aside from that it's gone largely unused.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Luckily no deaths, but did you notice an increase in people calling in sick?

a reply to: charolais

No we have not, and my team is responsible production planning (both short term and long term) - so employees calling out sick is directly discussed in my staff meetings.

We have new hire shortages though, like a lot of places.
edit on 15-4-2022 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Back when the vaccine actually worked, and prevented infection, it was a net positive for sure, not now.

I understand what you are saying, and I would not have boostered if I wasn't going to EU, but CDC is saying slightly different information, this below is Jan 2022 so a little old. My biggest take away is reduction in going to the hospital, and for me that is about the only factor I care about in all this.

CDC

edit on 15-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

CDC has become a political tool and unfortunately lost all credibility regarding Covid.

Example, what long term data do we have on possible effects of vaccination during pregnancy on the development of the children born? Even tylenol which has been one of the safest medications for pregnant women is now known to increase the risk of ADHD. If we have no data, why are pregnant women being told get boosted or lose your job based on CDC recommendations?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Linky to the testimonies. But it's in German, with only Dutch subtitles avavaillable...
This reporter interviews 17 people in the sector....

www.blckbx.tv... E" target="_blank" class="postlink">Interview
edit on 15-4-2022 by CaptainCringe because: link #ed up, but operational

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

CDC has become a political tool and unfortunately lost all credibility regarding Covid.

Example, what long term data do we have on possible effects of vaccination during pregnancy on the development of the children born? Even tylenol which has been one of the safest medications for pregnant women is now known to increase the risk of ADHD. If we have no data, why are pregnant women being told get boosted or lose your job based on CDC recommendations?

The CDC and FDA knew for 4 months last year that the "vaccines" caused myocarditis in children, but didn't give any warning. How did they know? It's in the documents pfizer didn't want to release for 75 years.

The CDC couldn't care less about public health. They are captured by big pharma.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Hey there! Hope family is ok!

We have a 30 min guarantee to Triage you into a room, be seen by a physician. or P.A.

Register, to a holding area, seen and if ok...out of the main ER to a stepdown room, then off to a less intensive emergency room. Even lower than Urgent Care.

Even during Covid, we were empty a lot of time, not as reported.
We did get military help, but not in ER but as techs and attendants to those already admitted.

I am a retired Emergency Responder Med. Triage Spec.

Hey...God Bless

edit on 04225130America/ChicagoFri, 15 Apr 2022 13:05:51 -050005202200000051 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

originally posted by: Sander1976
Luckily no deaths, but did you notice an increase in people calling in sick?

a reply to: charolais

No we have not, and my team is responsible production planning (both short term and long term) - so employees calling out sick is directly discussed in my staff meetings.

Ok thanks for answering.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CaptainCringe

So everything from the number of shot, the massive monitoring around the world, and the unhinged social media is all unprecedented to even try and compare to anything else in human history.

That 20k figure has been shown to me in a video, where an American politian used it in a graph, to exactly demonstrate the enormous difference.
I would assume it won't be able to be used in such seriuos settings where you adress your opononents if it weren't true.

Anyways, the 17 people testifying in the legit video say enough about the actual situaiton.

And no, it's not only in America. The thing is, they switch up their batches, a period 'clean' products, some periods 'absolute garbage'...

Refer to the 5% bad batches, which is already insane that this is a thing, but yeah, it appears it is...

Look, you can do all the mental gymnastics you want to keep your worldview child-friendly, I know were #ed, and I know there are gonna die a #load of people the next 5 years... And many more will become infertile...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's not only the CDC or FDA. In the netherlands we have the RIVM, OMT. EU has his EMA. All health agencies worldwide are involved, orchestrated via one organization.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCringe

The 2 scientists that openly reported to have found grapheneoxide both death all in a sudden...

Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize winner, died ten days after stating that having a third shot might make you positive for HIV...

The 17 testimonies all tell about the enourmous pressure on the people, especially in that sector...

# is gonna hit the fan, like real nasty... And I'm gonna enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How does one approve of this method?

3% deaths in the clinical trials -> lied about 'safe adminestering of milion doses' ==>> EMERGENCY APPROVAL because of the lying ---> Tried to hide the actual data for 75!!! years ---> THE DATA [Required] for 'INFORMED CONSENT' -> Yeah, media manufactured your consent, in your head, the data to actually make that decision was not yet ordered by a #ing judge to be released...

I can go on, but the amount of mental gymnastics trying to give this a reasonable spin will already be too much so..

edit on 15-4-2022 by CaptainCringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ok. Im testifying so youll quote me as a Medical Emergency worker.

We had a pandemic...real or not...people lost jobs, scared crapless..were home....zillions sick n scared.
That was real. We were buried at 1st.

Of course there were more....because of the sheer # of people...like you...home, worrying or not about that cough.

Your welcome. Stay healthy...and outta the E.R.!

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I mean, I just say what other ppl say, I'm not the one who is saying how it is, and what is truth...
But if you don't see nothing wrong with how Pfizer handled their business well then... then well.

Anyway, I'm not gonna go into it, coz I see the main gist of people here are, thank god, aware enough, and the others are so blind and living in kinder-garten earth just to maintain their last bit of sanity or for whatever reason...

In my opinion, the situation is A LOT worse than probably 99% of the people think, and I don't know the truth, not at all, but I do know enough to know... They really #ed the humans over bad...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There is the political side I agree with but data is just data. When we say official data is incorrect on purpose we are going down a rabbit hole, if we say other country's data matches a good deal and so they are in on the corruption that rabbit hole is even bigger. I guess at some point we need to believe something, and that is why I am very carful on who I listen to.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well, when the rabbit holes make more sense than what is portraying itself as our leaders who 'fight' for our needs and wishes and such... Yeah, delusion full power.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The CDC and FDA knew for 4 months last year that the "vaccines" caused myocarditis in children, but didn't give any warning. How did they know? It's in the documents pfizer didn't want to release for 75 years.

The CDC couldn't care less about public health. They are captured by big pharma.

Do you have links to the children who got myocarditis and the numbers who did?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainCringe
Well, when the rabbit holes make more sense than what is portraying itself as our leaders who 'fight' for our needs and wishes and such... Yeah, delusion full power.

We all agree our leadership sucks, but does that mean 10,000 hard working people in many fields supporting all this also suck. You can pick and choose all you want.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Can I see your source for 3% deaths?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join