It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before so busy in emergency departments: 'Nobody dares to link to vaccine'.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainCringe
The problem is, a lot of doctors, scientists, healthcare workers are afraid to speak out. There are loads of cases of serious adverse effects.

Aside the common problems such as heart-failure and bloodclots, healthcare workers also notice a dramatic increase in people who now, since vaccination, have A LOT more problems with old and physical body problems, such as backpain... Which used to be treatable with natural remedies and are now spinning out of control...

The fact there is still quite some hesitancy to relate the vax with the problems makes the whole situation worse...

Trust me fellas, there's a #load of adverse side-effects...

And let me put things into perspective for you real quick: (And please note: they checked this out, they suspect deaths and adverse effects are atleast 5 to 10 times more numerous than being reported)

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW -----> he number of VAERS reports of heart inflammation among kids post-jab since the COVID shot rollout began was 1,261.
The number of VAERS reports of heart inflammation among kids following ALL OTHER vaccines administered in the past 30 years is just 172.
This is a 17,495% increase in heart problems among children following the COVID-19 jabs, according to VAERS data.

Except that's literally not what's happening. There aren't these dramatic increases in anything, even the milder side effects are almost identical in instances per 100,000 people jabbed to the regular flu shot.

If these increases were real, then they should be observable in every single country that has the vax, but pretty much every claim or conspiracy seems only to effect America. Why would Americans be suffering from vaccine side effects at so much higher rate than Asians or Europeans, and why would both the Trump and the Biden administrations cover them up?

If we look at things logically, right now Israel has a divided government, it's a coalition of people from parties who absolutely hate one another and are only coming together because they want a slice of the pie.

If one of these parties had even the smallest amount of dirt on another party then they try to gain an advantage.

If one of these parties had been covering up potential deaths from the vax and another party found out about it then they absolutely without doubt 100 percent would weaponize this knowledge in order to bring the government down and to call an election, in the hope that they would gain more power.

The fact that this hasn't happened means one of two things:

1) That nobody is covering up vax injuries in Israel

or

2) That I've woken up in a parallel universe where Israel doesn't have one of the single most fractious governments in history.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Mandroid7

So, does anyone have any sources that could be considered legit about the weird and non-listed substances in the vax?
I saw a video where there was a reporter who showed multiple different microscopy pictures, which multiple scientits were able to capture...

There were about 5 substances (metallic?) that shouldn't be in there, found both in the vial and in blood. There was crystal shaped substance, all white bloodcells would try get it out of your body, so they all gather round the crystal, then all the white blood cells explode...

They said that they checked that out some more, turns out you lose more white blood cells than your body is able to recreate... You how that ends...

I dunno... I'm pretty sure they just poisened the world.

Don't forget about the few scientists who openly reported about grapheenoxide, they 'mysteriously' died.

OK, show of hands, who here actually knows enough to tell if shots of "substances" allegedly found in the vax are real or fake, or are something else being passed of as a contaminate?

I could probably check out some random slides and post them online under the claim that they show graphene nanoparticles in the vax, and how many people on this forum right now would actually be able to tell that which were real slides and which were from a John Carpenter movie, or an episode of the X-Files?

I've never seen a "contaminate" vax slide that couldn't easily be explained by someone simply showing a regular slide with a misleading label.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Every single vaccine over 30 years -> 172 cases of heart inflamation in kids.

Covid vax -> 1.261

Also, if you would compare deaths/year, medication which is considered to be safe only makes about 100 deaths a year, also the reguler flu vaccine, about 100... That is a NORMAL margin for error...

Covid vax? Already i the 20K at the time I watched the vid...

Aspirin 87mg kills 4000 per year in the US. Why is that number so big? Its because a crap load of people use it. I also do not know where you get your 20k number from. If you say VAERS then you need to understand that it is a unverified reporting system. The CDC does investigate all serious cases reported and the realty is under 5% are associated with the vaccine.

We also have an unprecedented event going on right now with the whole monitoring of the vaccine. Countries are monitoring their whole population, and that is such a crazy level never seen or done before. We get the 60k deaths due to the flu each year from just a sampling of 100 hospitals that report flu deaths. They take that number play around with it with some math and tell the public 60k died. The same for flu shot deaths or serious reactions. They do not monitor every person who gets the flu shot, as example.

So in the end we are talking about a massive level of shots given, We are like close to 600 million shots given..geez. Add on top of that the MASSIVE monitoring of each shot, AND as icing on the cake, social media on some hyper over drive during the whole Pandemic.

So everything from the number of shot, the massive monitoring around the world, and the unhinged social media is all unprecedented to even try and compare to anything else in human history.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Xtrozero

And my experience has been the exact opposite--my vaxxed husband, daughter, and 2 boosted coworkers all got covid and exposed me to it as well. I never did catch it, and neither did my (not vaxxt for covid, but fully vaccinated otherwise) son.

This was my sister's experience. Vaxxed husband and one daughter slammed with some 'flu-like' junk (tested positive).
Unvaxxed, herself and two other daughters never any symptom of any kind and never tested positive. She tested various times herself and daughters throughout the ordeal.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Every single vaccine over 30 years -> 172 cases of heart inflamation in kids.

Covid vax -> 1.261

Also, if you would compare deaths/year, medication which is considered to be safe only makes about 100 deaths a year, also the reguler flu vaccine, about 100... That is a NORMAL margin for error...

Covid vax? Already i the 20K at the time I watched the vid...

Aspirin 87mg kills 4000 per year in the US. Why is that number so big? Its because a crap load of people use it. I also do not know where you get your 20k number from. If you say VAERS then you need to understand that it is a unverified reporting system. The CDC does investigate all serious cases reported and the realty is under 5% are associated with the vaccine.

We also have an unprecedented event going on right now with the whole monitoring of the vaccine. Countries are monitoring their whole population, and that is such a crazy level never seen or done before. We get the 60k deaths due to the flu each year from just a sampling of 100 hospitals that report flu deaths. They take that number play around with it with some math and tell the public 60k died. The same for flu shot deaths or serious reactions. They do not monitor every person who gets the flu shot, as example.

So in the end we are talking about a massive level of shots given, We are like close to 600 million shots given..geez. Add on top of that the MASSIVE monitoring of each shot, AND as icing on the cake, social media on some hyper over drive during the whole Pandemic.

So everything from the number of shot, the massive monitoring around the world, and the unhinged social media is all unprecedented to even try and compare to anything else in human history.

According to the Israel study, many heart inflammation were so mild that they wouldn't have been recorded with previous vaxxes because nobody was looking for them.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I've never seen a "contaminate" vax slide that couldn't easily be explained by someone simply showing a regular slide with a misleading label.

We can take this one more step in there has been 750 million vials of the vaccine out there for any number of universities or private labs to analyze all day long, so is everyone on the take here?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCringe

Source? I get to see white blood cell counts every day on my patients, there is no issue with the vaccinated and WBC, your source is fake news.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

According to the Israel study, many heart inflammation were so mild that they wouldn't have been recorded with previous vaxxes because nobody was looking for them.

So out of their entire population they had like 87 cases that all were mild. The other question I had was did they check the whole population before the vaccine for heart inflammation first to get a baseline? Is it out of the question to have 87 cases if any country just randomly checked their whole population for it before the vaccine? WE do not know, but I do know 20 year-olds have died on the basketball courts playing. I know of 2 cases at my local gym where one died and the other was saved, so not as rare as people might think.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Actually I would bet Omicron did that. The vaccine does next to nothing now, it will increase your T cell response for a few weeks, the antibodies are useless vs Omicron.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

This was my sister's experience. Vaxxed husband and one daughter slammed with some 'flu-like' junk (tested positive).
Unvaxxed, herself and two other daughters never any symptom of any kind and never tested positive. She tested various times herself and daughters throughout the ordeal.

So what does that tell you? Catching it or not catching it has been a big lie Fauci and the left has been saying over and over. The reality is vaccinated have a less chance, but can get it all the same. With omicron all that is out the window since it is 30 times more infectious, so even if vaccinate are still less it is kind of hard to over come 30 times...lol

So it really comes down to if you are older, maybe unhealthily, maybe fat etc etc. Do you want to be sick for like 2 or 3 days and all is good, or do you want to be sick for 8+ days or weeks or worst? That is the difference between the vacced and the unvacced now.

edit on 15-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainCringe

I'm an RN, worked in healthcare for 13 years, if they have more personnel than patients I would love to work there. I have definitely had patients that were there due to vaccine complications, even died from them. Most of this stuff is just flat out made up crap though.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Actually I would bet Omicron did that. The vaccine does next to nothing now, it will increase your T cell response for a few weeks, the antibodies are useless vs Omicron.

I got my booster a little over a month ago so I could spend a few weeks in Spain, coming back I got COVID and I'm glad now I got the booster. I'm really not a big booster guy waiting in line when they come out, but it was a year since I vaccination.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Kaiju666

So what does that tell you? Catching it or not catching it has been a big lie Fauci and the left has been saying over and over. The reality is vaccinated have a less chance, but can get it all the same. With omicron all that is out the window since it is 30 times more infectious, so even if vaccinate are still less it is kind of hard to over come 30 times...lol

So it really comes down to if you are older, maybe unhealthily, maybe fat etc etc. Do you want to be sick for like 2 or 3 days and all is good, or do you want to be sick for 8+ days or weeks or worst? That is the difference between the vacced and the unvacced now.

Vaccine does nothing to prevent infection now. There's probably about a 1 week window of increased protection with the vaccination, but you will still get infected and still pass it on.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The booster likely did almost nothing for you, at that time Omicron was almost certainly what you had, and I have seen zero difference between the boosted and vaccinated/previously infected.

Back when it was Delta it may have helped.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
www.ninefornews.nl...

www.gelderlander.nl... eferrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninefornews.nl%2F

twitter.com...

Translate for easy reading, or learn dutch.

Doctors are sounding the alarm at the increasing crowds in the emergency departments. Patient stops are the order of the day. Almost every week they are forced to close the doors for a few hours. Ambulances then have to divert to other hospitals. For example, the emergency department of the Rijnstate Hospital in Arnhem had to close for two hours on Tuesday because it was too busy. According to a spokesperson, the doors have been forced to temporarily close more often recently. "The influx of patients is large," De Gelderlander quotes the spokesperson as saying. "The increase in emergency patients is enormous during this period," said director Peter Langenbach of Maasstad Hospital to De Telegraaf.

Aerospace expert Coen Vermeeren says he knows someone who works in the emergency department of a hospital. “Doctors and nurses say it's never been this busy. Sometimes even recording stops. Ambulances have to divert,” Vermeeren writes. “Especially clots, neurological problems, falls. Nobody dares to make the link to the vaccine," said the scientist.

In other countries too, the emergency room is becoming increasingly crowded. Journalist Annelies Strikkers has posted images from Australia on social media, asking: “Does anyone have any idea what is causing this large increase in the number of patients requiring hospital beds in Australia?” Climate change is the most plausible explanation for the 40 percent increase in heart complaints. It can't be the injections, because without it everything would have been a million times worse, she says sarcastically.

The netherlands is gone, nobody wants to admit the link with the jabs. Things are spinning out of control, this is just the beginning.

what do you get from telling the lies? Self esteem?

Posting anonymously on the internet brings out some of the most insane nonsense.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Vaccine does nothing to prevent infection now. There's probably about a 1 week window of increased protection with the vaccination, but you will still get infected and still pass it on.

So recently 3 of my employees caught COVID that were unvacced. For them it was hell and they had it 8+ days with one about 2 weeks of this never ending cycle where they would feel a little better then get slammed again over and over. Even today they have respiratory issues lingering. They are 45 to 50 in pretty good health. I'm 62 and I was sick for 2 days and on day 3 was feeling better, by day 5 it was all gone and my lungs are clear.

I don't think it was luck mine was not that bad...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Since we are all sharing anecdotal experiences.... I agree, I work in a facility with around 1000 people (almost all of which I know by name, a portion report to me). The entire place was vaccinated in Jan 2021, and many got boosters later in 2021.

We haven't lost a single employee, and none have had to go on any type of medical leave for any of the supposed vaccine side effects (edit - with the exception of some who had back surgery, knee surgery, etc).
edit on 15-4-2022 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
More news from australia.

podcasts.apple.com...

www.rebelnews.com...

Renowned Australian cardiologist Ross Walker has witnessed the havoc wrought by mRNA vaccines in his practice. He sees more and more patients with heart problems. Walker has criticized the government for continuing to promote experimental mRNA vaccines. On radio station 3AW, the cardiologist said that "many people who get the RNA vaccines get problems." Pushing these vaccines is the wrong decision, he says. Walker, like many other health experts, is concerned about the impact of side effects of the vaccines, writes Rebel News.

In Australia there has been a lot of buzz in recent days about football player Ollie Wines, who dropped out during a game due to heart problems. Doctors say there is no link with the vaccine. The cardiologist also wanted to say something about that. He said club doctors often do an ultrasound and see that there is nothing wrong with the pumping function of the heart. According to Walker, there could still be underlying heart damage in such cases. The damage just isn't severe enough to weaken the pump function yet.

He suspects that in Ollie's case, they did an ultrasound of his heart, that the heart looked good, and then concluded that there is nothing wrong with his heart. The cardiologist pointed out that he sees many patients with heart complaints, chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath and dizziness, where at first glance there seems to be little wrong with the heart. In most cases, the underlying damage cannot be seen with an ultrasound. Philosopher and entrepreneur Anthony Migchels finds it interesting that countless cardiologists remain silent while seeing the same thing. “And that's why the medical profession will never recover from the mRNA campaign,” he says.

The bits of info is scarce, but small pieces of info slip through. Some people are speaking out.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
a reply to: Backagain

Since we are all sharing anecdotal experiences.... I agree, I work in a facility with around 1000 people (almost all of which I know by name, a portion report to me). The entire place was vaccinated in Jan 2021, and many got boosters later in 2021.

We haven't lost a single employee, and none have had to go on any type of medical leave for any of the supposed vaccine side effects (edit - with the exception of some who had back surgery, knee surgery, etc).

I'm glad you said this as I was slammed for basically lying when I said about the same thing. I said I work with a few 1000 and I have access to all time card codes. We have a code for COVID and one for the vaccine that employees can use if they are sick to not burn PTO. Nice setup I think, but no one has used the vaccine code and about 100 work for me and a few 100 more I work with on a weekly or 2 weeks basis with no one ever complaining about the vaccine.

I was told that was all BS that there is no way I could know the "true" health of each. I said very true, but no one thought they were so sick to use the code, or even bitch to me about it. I think that says something...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Luckily no deaths, but did you notice an increase in people calling in sick?

a reply to: charolais

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join