It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ parents outraged: Second-graders will learn you can 'have boy parts but feel like a girl'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I agree, see I decided to find out, how the Liberals with Biden came to the conclusion that children need grooming before reaching puberty, for sex change, this should be a warning to parents out there, is an agenda, after all.

The Biden administration promoted the use of puberty blockers for transgender children by citing a study from an LGBT group funded in part by a manufacturer of the controversial drugs used in gender reassignment.

In statements commemorating "Transgender Day of Visibility," the White House and Department of Health and Human Services cited research from the Trevor Project to support the use of puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and sex-reassignment procedures in children seeking to change genders. Two of the Trevor Project’s donors, AbbVie and Allergan, make drugs and medical products used in the medical gender transition process. The charitable foundations of both companies gave at least $50,000 to the Trevor Project, according to a review of tax documents and the Trevor Project’s website. The Trevor Project did not disclose the funding in its research.

freebeacon.com...

When it comes to pushing agendas none of this corrupted entities gives two rats asses who they are hurting for life, in this instance the money making to be is our precious children.

I darn anybody that is pushing for this on our children.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Translation: keep giving us truckloads of your money for medicine you don't need.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The truth behind this agenda is kept hidden from the public, because the media is all on it, suppress information in order to push for this horrendous thing on children, all in the name of money.

Darn, darn all.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Murphy Needs to be in Prison . It WILL Happen Soon.....

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Why are these idiots obsessed with corrupting children? These kids aren’t capable of logically challenging these sick ideas and will be brainwashed for life.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The School Systems are Corrupting the Morals of Minors with this kind of proposed Sick Curriculum . A Felony Crime in some States . What is being Done about that > ?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ATS is about "deny ignorance"
so lets strip away all the BS , feelings, "i want", "i identify" and DEAL IN BASIC FACTS.

1. we are Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man") is the scientific name for the human species.
2. homo sapiens ONLY HAVE TWO GENDERS/SEXES.
3. GENDER/SEX IS SAME THING in describing sex of homo sapiens
4. your gender is determined by CHROMOSOMES
5. XX chromosome your a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
XY chromosome your a BIOLOGICAL MALE
6. any other combination of chromosomes is a GENETIC ABNORMALITY (syndrome if you want to soften the truth) and is QUITE RARE.
7. any genetic abnormality DOES NOT CREATE A NEW GENDER but may give traits from both.
8. you may have traits from the other sex due to ABNORMALITIES in hormones, brain chemistry or other biological factors. THAT DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR BIOLOGICAL SEX (AKA XX TO XY OR VICE VERSA).
9. no matter what hormones, drugs, body modifications , dress, manors, ect you DO NOT CHANGE YOUR SEX DUE TO YOU CANNOT CHANGE FROM XX TO XY OR VICE VERSA
10. Homo Sapiens CANNOT CHANGE FROM XX TO XY OR XY TO XX.. it is a BIOLOGICAL IMPOSSIBLITY.

so the cold hard biological truth that CANNOT BE COUNTERED WITH ANY SCIENTIFIC FACTS is this
YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR BIOLOGICAL (BORN WITH) SEX NO MATTER WHAT YOU WANT , IDENTIFY WITH, ECT.

THERE IS NO "OTHER SEXES OR NON BIANARY " FOR HOMO SAPIENS. You have ONLY TWO AND NO MORE.

you CAN live as the opposite sex, change your APPEARANCE to that of the opposite sex, call yourself by the opposite sex, and modify your body to LOOK LIKE the opposite sex

but... YOU CAN NEVER BIOLOGICALLY BE THE OPPOSITE SEX.. It is IMPOSSIBLE .

now to drop two other related truths/facts that usually people respond with when they dont like FACTS .

one. "society determines gender
NO they cant
no matter how many people say you can and in relation to this there are more than one gender it does not change
XX IS BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
XY IS BIOLOGIAL MALE
and cannot change XX to XY or vice versa

now where there is a kernel of truth is society does determine GENDER ROLES, NON BIOLOGICAL TRAITS and what is desired or not.
for a few examples (of many)
matriarchal society would say females are the smarter ones and in charge with males (in the extreme use) are subserviently/weaker sex.
a society may say its male gender that hunts and protects vs female that does cooking / cleaning/ child rearing.

but thats NOT BIOLOGICAL SEX determination.

two.. homosexuality (or gay) IS NOT RELATED TO OR PART OF BIOLOGICAL GENDER/SEX

what being "gay" is you find attractive, desire and/or what to have physical relations with someone of the same GENDER/SEX or even both.

it has ZERO to do with nor allows one to change from XX to XY or vice versa

just because you include it under the umbrella of LBGQ (whatever) does not mean they are the same or more bluntly "one of these things is not like the other".

so in conclusion the COLD HARD FACTS ARE there are only two genders for human race , you are BORN WITH YOUR GENDER and YOU CANNOT change it no matter what you do.

if you choose to live as the opposite IMO all the power to you.
but the cold sad truth is its an illusion.. you can NEVER BIOLOGICALLY BE the opposite of what you are.

maybe the really sad truth is because deep down people know this and that is why those in "the community" have such a high suicide rate even after "the change"

scrounger

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why are these idiots obsessed with corrupting children? These kids aren’t capable of logically challenging these sick ideas and will be brainwashed for life.

because they know no matter how hard they push their agenda most ADULTS will not accept it
that they can NEVER get enough REAL PUBLIC SUPPORT (not who makes the loudest noise in protest, social media, ect) / HARD NUMBERS to get SOCIETY to accept emotions/just because we want it over HARD FACTS.

the only way to get the numbers to do so is to indoctrinate the CHILDREN in mass.

to pervert the saying

"teach children in the moral way to go and they will never stray"

sadly we have too many examples in history of tyrants, sick ideals (like nazi and communism), and cults doing just that
with the predicted results/ tragedies

scrounger

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Question to the self proclaimed female participants on this forum, what exactly does it feel like to be a girl or woman? How do you identify elements as being pertinent or essential to the categorization of "female"?

Just a fun thought exercise. We might learn something new today (I hope).

🤔

This is the same question I've asked self-proclaimed transgenders on this board a few times in the past. What does it feel like to be a woman? How do you know that you really are feeling like one?

Because I don't "feel like a woman".

There is NOTHING like this song at all. I'm just me.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I want to start a new slogan...its easier to change your mind then your body.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yep that is soo true, specially in susceptible and gullible children. They are now the target of a very sick group with a big horrible agenda.

But is ok, that is why antidepressants for life are good for.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I contend that they're still upset over when Little Johnny wants to grow up and dance ballet because Johnny is clearly a boy, but ballet is clearly for girls.

So it used to be that daddy would try to "make a man" out of Johnny to match his physical appearance and force him to do "manly" things like play football and fix trucks with gun racks in them.

These days, mommy instead coos about how Little Johnny is obviously really a girl, and she goes out and tries to force Johnny's external appearance to fit his choice of activities by getting him puberty blocks, breast implants and bottom surgery, and then they both get fancy spa days together!

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It if was that simple, I guess it could be ok, but gender reassignment surgery is not joke, these procedures and cosmetic surgery can make a boy look like a girl, But is along life of side effects and dependency on hormones.

And more often than not the bottom surgeries will never yield a natural look of a real woman genitalia.

It is one of the reason is soo many suicides after sex change.

And I still can not understand why this targeting boys more than girls, is definitely something going on with the feminization of boys in our country.

edit on 10-4-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Because people like things to conform to their narrow little worldviews that much.

If my son came to me tomorrow and told me he wanted to learn dance, then I'd support him. Male dancers get ripped and are surrounded by hot, ripped girls. What's the downside for him? The downside for us would be having to endure dance classes, but ... it's what he wants, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree, is nothing wrong with this type of sports, dancing is for everybody regardless of gender, to think that many of these dancers look more grateful in the stage than girls.

That does not make the boy feminine, and it does means he wants to become a girl.

I guess with the new woke generation, those behind sick agendas think they are dumb and stupid enough to believe that when their child wants to play with barbie dolls means the boy most be a girl.

It was a time when parenting was just a natural thing, now you need a book telling you how to be a mother.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

There are plenty of gays that are horrified by this. I happen to be one of them. My wife and I are truly sickened by all of the trans and grooming crap. I don't know any gay people that agree with this.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

edit on 10-4-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: see ya

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I have friends that are also, horrified by this, they have families of their own and have raised their children as same sex parents to be productive members of society and to make the choice they want and the freedom to do soo.

Is just hard to understand that this is a very small portion of the population pushing for this agenda on children.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TzarChasm

The truth behind this agenda is kept hidden from the public, because the media is all on it, suppress information in order to push for this horrendous thing on children, all in the name of money.

Sorry, but regardless of the fact that the drug manufacturers funded the so-called study, this is not and never was about money. Period.

This is about the destruction of these USoA. Plain and simple. These trans-whacks are just useful idiots, and will be among the first to be cleansed once they feel they can get away with it.

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I agree, is much more than that, much more, but money is always a big issue behind this mutilation of our children, lots of money by pharma hormone suppressant drugs and other treatments, this is a lifetime of dependency on medications to keep the gender transformation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join