It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Back Online Time to Backup Your Posts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ats admin
Your information is safe and secure. There was an issue with the host and the card they had on file. This has been fixed and we will make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

LMAO

Ok, then.

Thanks for that VERY detailed explanation.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is the quickest way to get banned and content deleted still posting nude pics of DB on a Big Wheel?

Asking for a comrade.

Da, you make seksy pic DBComrade.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

It's a fairly simple mistake, not like Tim Pool disclosing multiple attempts to SWAT his podcast. The money wasn't going where it's supposed to and the provider was following protocol until the transaction was completed. What else is there to talk about?

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My posts aren't worth the pixels they're print on.

You mean I can't create NFT art based on your sardonic commentary?

edit on 21-3-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast
It looks different on my computer and I didn't have to log in after it being down which I find strange.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Mine neither and every so often other members are kind enough to point this out...

"But my anecdotes ARE science!"

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
How do I backup or download my posts etc? I don't see an option for that though I am on my phone so maybe that is why?

How To Archive Your Posts

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Your information is safe and secure. There was an issue with the host and the card they had on file. This has been fixed and we will make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks for the info. But IMO there should have been some communication on social media as to what was going on....and the mods should have been in the loop so they could help with that

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Omg I missed you guys lol even cromo and Augustus and carp . I missed everyone omg

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bringittothelight
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Omg I missed you guys lol even cromo and Augustus and carp . I missed everyone omg

I feel like maybe the outage was a missed opportunity for some people who need to supplement their lifestyle with human interaction outside of the internet. I'm actually on board with the Oasis concept where the servers are turned off twice a week to encourage that activity. Unpopular but necessary.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I feel like maybe the outage was a missed opportunity for some people who need to supplement their lifestyle with human interaction outside of the internet. I'm actually on board with the Oasis concept where the servers are turned off twice a week to encourage that activity. Unpopular but necessary.

I found out that I'm married.

Since 2008.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It's a fairly simple mistake, not like Tim Pool disclosing multiple attempts to SWAT his podcast. The money wasn't going where it's supposed to and the provider was following protocol until the transaction was completed. What else is there to talk about?

You mean I can't create NFT art based on your sardonic commentary?

Erm yea.

I worked IT for years taking care of similar systems. I'd be kicking a can down the road if I ever had this much downtime, for such a stupid reason, even on a f'n knitting website.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Likely "ats admin" extended the process longer than strictly necessary by being unavailable for personal reasons we can only speculate and have no claim to. Learn and adapt.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Likely "ats admin" extended the process longer than strictly necessary by being unavailable for personal reasons we can only speculate and have no claim to. Learn and adapt.

I learned and adapted BEFORE it went down.

I had no issues with it being down.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So the rumors of delayed billing causing a service interruption are accurate?

originally posted by: awhispersecho
How do I backup or download my posts etc? I don't see an option for that though I am on my phone so maybe that is why?

Screen grabs, document compilation of relevant links and summary data, and personal hard drive or cloud upload. I wouldn't trust the cloud but it's your discretion.

Glad to see the site is back, thanks to the enigmatic admin for saving it. The drill is over, but prepare your most indisposable materials accordingly.

Top right 3 lines like = but 3!
on firefox.
then click, Save Page as.
it saves all of the Web page!
its in two parts 1 is a follder.
so you can see it off line.
and photos that you can not Copy!
so you now have them in a file.

edit on 21-3-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is the quickest way to get banned and content deleted still posting nude pics of DB on a Big Wheel?

Asking for a comrade.

There is a faster way, but talking about it in a post is the third fastest way to get banned.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Happy for you buddy, no doubt you were busy in other places. My response was to point out that the admin was the delay and not the IT department, their executive position being what it is.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In the down time, I really enjoyed trumps new website; I expected more input from the expresident though.

truthsocial.com...
edit on 21-3-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Happy for you buddy, no doubt you were busy in other places. My response was to point out that the admin was the delay and not the IT department, their executive position being what it is.

I can't comment about that within TOS.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Restricted to Americans. So I don't know what I'm missing.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thank you.

I can tell you from my brief moments researching what had happened to ATS that you have a LOT of people who absolutely love this place, and absolutely would hate life without it. There are comments sections where you can read the haters, but more importantly read about the members and lurkers who need ATS.

Thank you. If i didn't say it, thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join