It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Back Online Time to Backup Your Posts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Now that ATS is back. It's time to download and save all your threads and posts, including your avatar.

Find an alternative forum board or social media to meet up with members if it goes down again.

R-N3, Discord, Reddit and a couple others had members collecting after the website disappeared.

A whole new project is in order IMO. We need to get to work!

PM me for more information on where we might collect after ATS go out again.
edit on 21-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Done and done back when talks of closing shop first started...glad it's back for now though.

P.S. I'm a nobody but I did want to save my things for my children to read one day if they choose, they've read a lot of my posts/threads/stories.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My posts aren't worth the pixels they're print on.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Good advice.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why has it been down? Does anyone know?

When it loaded on my phone the homepage looks different maybe an update idk.

I'm just glad it's back up

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Reddit has crazy levels of censorship, no thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lol same... unless you like random music videos and interruptions into threads..

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
For future reference, a site for ATS refugees should this happen again

www.golgothabridge.com...

Still looking to see what actually happened
edit on 3/21/2022 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I believe the sub was created by an ATS member, last time the site went down. No teenage incels moderating it... well, as far as I know..

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Your information is safe and secure. There was an issue with the host and the card they had on file. This has been fixed and we will make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How do I backup or download my posts etc? I don't see an option for that though I am on my phone so maybe that is why?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ats admin
Your information is safe and secure. There was an issue with the host and the card they had on file. This has been fixed and we will make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

So the rumors of delayed billing causing a service interruption are accurate?

originally posted by: awhispersecho
How do I backup or download my posts etc? I don't see an option for that though I am on my phone so maybe that is why?

Screen grabs, document compilation of relevant links and summary data, and personal hard drive or cloud upload. I wouldn't trust the cloud but it's your discretion.

Glad to see the site is back, thanks to the enigmatic admin for saving it. The drill is over, but prepare your most indisposable materials accordingly.

edit on 21-3-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Not so much an inconvenience, but the feeling of a lost loved one, really.. for me at least.

So much so we all gathered around and stuck together. Thank you for letting us know something.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Is the quickest way to get banned and content deleted still posting nude pics of DB on a Big Wheel?

Asking for a comrade.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm almost disappointed from this response. I wanted the mystery to last, but thank you for the post.

I've already backed up my posts last year and do so on a continuing basis. I have my own forum I post my threads in first, then copy and paste here with a link. I also post in multiple forums, store them in cloud storage and two hard drives in my home.

That's just me though.
edit on 21-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I'm almost disappointed for this response. I wanted the mystery to last. but thank you for the post.

I saw on the rogue nation platform you were hard at work setting the stage for "netugee" reception.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is the quickest way to get banned and content deleted still posting nude pics of DB on a Big Wheel?

Asking for a comrade.

That'll get you a tribunal at the Hague.....

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not based on the amount of NSFW stuff they have......uummm.....or at least that's what I heard........sort of.....

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's two of us....I haven't posted anything of worth in the nearly 15 years I've been here!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

posting nude pics of DB on a Big Wheel?

That was one of my theories on why ats went down. It was so horrific they had to shutdown the host and scrub the servers for 4 days .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join