It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO advises Ukraine to destroy dangerous pathogens in 'health labs'.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: DBCowboy

The US said there was no Bio Labs?

This was tired in another thread. At least for a specific news clip.

The question in the clip asked if there were military ran bio labs, and if the pentagon was in charge of the implied military ran labs. That was the quested answered no.

Do you have a source or clip the USA denying the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program funded labs that oversee biological/ disease / terror threat monitoring?

Semantics.

2nd

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If that is the case wouldn't have also been pertinent to have destroyed the pathogens in discussion now?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Even if it is not bio-weapons....do we really need to be creating stuff that can hurt the people in the world. Look at what evolved from a lab leak in China. Now extreme propaganda about a war was created to steer people away from investigating all the lies about the safety of the vaccine and revolting against the government heads for blowing things out of proportion..

I am kind of thinking that the phrase dangle a carrot in front of someone to shift focus is demeaning to carrots....

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When you go to the doctor to test for strep throat, they “grow” a culture of “pathogens”.
edit on 11-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Removed symbol

edit on 11-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

It's just leftover USSR labs.

It's taken 17 years to dismantle them. 17 F'N years? Ok then.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Again... that's nice, that all sounds good.

Then why the panic reaction when people adressed it? They could have done the same as you.... point to that freaking document, since apparently, noone really was aware it exists, and yes, that is their job, to be informative, when there is an indication that someone does not know this.
They are NOT in a position where they can say "oh... I thought you knew, because... CTRP."

So... they have been destroying chem weapons for 10 years, and still not done. There really must have been a lot of those then. I didn't know it took so long to destroy pathogens.

Oh wait, I forget they are primarily research labs.. or wait... I mean, they did have dangerous pathogens in them like anthrax and... no wait, they are research labs and are studying those things.

You see that's when you know people lie, or when politicians lie.

- They lose track of their own storyline.
- They overemphasize specific denials, by mentioning them at the end of several different questions. Haines answered like that yesterday when questioned by Rubio.

Promise me... promise me... promise me...

So yeah, sure. A piece of paper says something, and because they are "our guys" well I guess that makes it true.

FFS......

Again, I believe both sides are flaming liars, but why the # man wont our own side be honest with us.
There's no psychological magic in this, it's quite basic human behaviour. We try desperately to avoid unpleasant situations and the more powerful you are, the greater the lengths you will go to to avoid having to face the consequences. The problem is, the truth always comes out at some point. ALWAYS. Especially this day and age.

I LOVE WHISTLEBLOWERS, because they signify a moment of outstanding human moral, where they choose to put the good of the many over the good of elected officials.

The reason people have such a hard time believing when stuff like this pops up, just like EVERYONE decided to point at the few of us and yell "tin foil hat" when we said that the US NIH was funding Wuhan, is because people are fatigued and fearful.

It's must easier on the brain to choose the option that is perceived as less costly for our wellbeing although it's not necessarily the best option in the long run.
It's why we heat a tv dinner instead of chopping up vegetables. Or buy a bag of crisps and call it food...
Why everyone in the EU is "Ukraine washing" right now.
Because it makes us feel "good".
Because we are tired.

It's also because of something generic in us that makes us run with the "parent" that we perceive as having given us most love, or less pain of the two.

Critical thinking is demanding because it requires you to look past "sides" and try to see the whole. To consider the various angles in a situation in an objecite fashion. Even so far as questioning official documents and agreements.

None of those really matter in the long run. It's just something we sign and then what happens happens, because the establishment still needs funding, military needs an enemy to be relevant.

So no... I don't look at the CTRP and think "wauw, how wholesome of them". There is always an angle. Always.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And not even... because they were build in 2010 - 2012. So you can't even argue they are old USSR labs.

But still, if they were built to be part of CTRP and they after 12 years still haven't destroyed biochem WMDs..... what the F have they been doing all that time??????

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

When you go to the doctor to test for strep throat, they “grow” a culture of “pathogens”.

Oh... and we don't have a single clip, where they point to the CTRP.....

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Probably more like the continued monitoring and work you see with superfund sites like associated with chlordane, and monitoring the chlordane levels in fish.

Great Lakes Open Lakes Trend Monitoring Program: Total Chlordane

In 1983, the U.S. banned chlordane, an insecticide, except for killing termites. In 1988, chlordane became illegal to use at all. Since its ban, chlordane levels slowly declined in whole Lake Trout and Walleye. Chlordane in fish seemed to have evened out, showing no significant increase or decrease. Lake Michigan trout have the highest levels, followed by Lake Ontario, with average levels in Lakes Superior, Huron, and Erie fish.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: MykeNukem

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And not even... because they were build in 2010 - 2012. So you can't even argue they are old USSR labs.

But still, if they were built to be part of CTRP and they after 12 years still haven't destroyed biochem WMDs..... what the F have they been doing all that time??????

Ahhh, that's the rub isn't it?

Not sure, but probably not creating a better smelling Unicorn fart is my guess.

edit on 3/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🛺🚛🚜🚜🚛🚚🛺🚜🚛

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 3/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Well. If you are the pentagon. And asked if you as the pentagon are running military bio labs in the Ukrainian, and you are not running military bio labs. I guess the answer is no?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Sadd. But new consequences of old environmental sins show up year to year

Current NPL Updates: New Proposed NPL Sites and New NPL Sites

The National Priorities List (NPL) is updated periodically, as mandated by CERCLA (CERCLA Overview). The EPA publishes the list of NPL sites in the Federal Register.

The EPA published a rule in the Federal Register on September 9, 2021, proposing to add 13 sites, withdrawing one site from proposal, and adding four sites to the NPL.

From this document

semspub.epa.gov...

LOWERNEPONSETRIVER Boston/Milton, Massachusetts

The approximately 3.7-mile riverbed segment contains several areas where polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB)- contaminated sediments have accumulated from both suspected and unknown sources. Contamination is the result of industrialization of the urbanization of the greater Boston area. Historically, numerous mills were established along the Lower Neponset River in the towns of Dorchester, Milton, Hyde Park, and Mattapan, utilizing dams to generate power initially to turn mill grinding wheels and later to operate the large industrial mills.

edit on 11-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

The US said there was no Bio Labs?

This was tired in another thread. At least for a specific news clip.

The question in the clip asked if there were military ran bio labs, and if the pentagon was in charge of the implied military ran labs. That was the quested answered no.

Do you have a source or clip the USA denying the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program funded labs that oversee biological/ disease / terror threat monitoring?

It's okay now to stop being a company man. Everyone is doing it so it's even okay for you, okay?.
hint: When DOESN'T our current government deny doing anything?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Even if it is not bio-weapons....do we really need to be creating stuff that can hurt the people in the world. Look at what evolved from a lab leak in China. Now extreme propaganda about a war was created to steer people away from investigating all the lies about the safety of the vaccine and revolting against the government heads for blowing things out of proportion..

I am kind of thinking that the phrase dangle a carrot in front of someone to shift focus is demeaning to carrots....

Why would they be "making" stuff that can hurt people? Do you think the 100 and maybe 100s of level 3 labs in the US has the purpose to create things to hurt people? Ukraine actually have a polio and TB issue and that would be a level 3 lab to work with that level of viruses without ever trying to make stuff that would be design to hurt.

It also now know that SAR-2 was around outside of Wuhan before the spread in Wuhan, so it wasn't made in a lab... Maybe released from the lab because they were researching it and had crappy protocols, that makes sense, but still just guessing.

edit on 11-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What. Questioning the propaganda put out by a country like Russia that are trying to rewrite the history of their pack with Hitler to invade Poland makes me a company man? When all I am asking is for any proof of labs in the Ukraine not abiding by 1972 Biological Weapons Convention and required oversight?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: flice

Well. If you are the pentagon. And asked if you as the pentagon are running military bio labs in the Ukrainian, and you are not running military bio labs. I guess the answer is no?

And then add on top for clarification "but the facilities in question are operational for the purpose of preventing violent outbreaks and apparently destroy biochem WMDs".

If Kirby had said that.... the discussion would have ended right then and there. But the in competent idiot didn't answer like that, because none of them knew which story to spin.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What. Questioning the propaganda put out by a country like Russia that are trying to rewrite the history of their pack with Hitler to invade Poland makes me a company man? When all I am asking is for any proof of labs in the Ukraine not abiding by 1972 Biological Weapons Convention and required oversight?

Stop answering with diversion....

Why didn't they point at the CTRP when asked these, apparently outrageous and serious allegations?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Then just look underneath it all at who is funding those labs. These have the same pattern as the Wuhan lab. Fauci and gain of function being illegal here, so they go elsewhere to get away with it. Plenty of evidence for this, and newer and even more revealing things confirming this coming out almost daily. They have denied everything and then it comes out true in quite undeniable fashion. But some still deny. Quite a few people should already be serving long prison sentences. The same people denying it all.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join