It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO advises Ukraine to destroy dangerous pathogens in 'health labs'.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
More biolab news.

www.reuters.com...

www.ninefornews.nl...

Journalist Annelies Strikkers points out that these biolabs would not have existed before. "I'm starting to get the sense that there is some truth in what the Russian government had to say about the biolabs and that a desperate attempt is now being made to clean the alley by the EU, WHO and US," said Strikers.

But but, there are no biolabs in the Ukraine. People who still think these labs don't exist are delusional. Glad they are cleaning up their mess.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Lulz

The NPCs are really going to struggle when they find out the Russian “disinformation” is actually staggering crimes against humanity and potentially the origin of Covid-19.

The Russians do not seem to be playing around here.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Again. Theses guys

That lie about known history?

Then on September 20, 2015, Russia’s ambassador to Venezuela Vladimir Zayemsky claimed that the Soviet Union did not invade Poland on Sept 17, 1939 and that it was in fact Poland, not the USSR, that collaborated with Nazi Germany. He wrote that “the alleged invasion by Soviet forces of Poland in 1939 is a lie” and went on to claim that although Poland was the first victim of WWII, it tried to be “Hitler’s faithful ally” in the period before the War. “It was Warsaw’s pro-fascist stand which made a treaty of cooperation between the USSR, Czechoslovakia and France impossible”, he alleged. The same offensive attempts to rewrite history were presented by Russia’s ambassador to Poland Sergey Andreyev a few days later, speaking on Polish television.

khpg.org...

When it was known the labs were there. It’s public knowledge.

Threat Reduction Program Extends Reach to Ukrainian Biological Facilities

www.armscontrol.org...

U.S. cooperation with Ukraine under the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program was expanded Aug. 29 with an agreement to use U.S. CTR funds to improve security for pathogens stored at biological research and health facilities in the former Soviet republic.

Under the agreement, CTR funds will for the first time flow directly to projects aimed at securing pathogen strains and sensitive biological knowledge within Ukraine. The United States also will work to improve Ukrainian capabilities to detect, diagnose, and treat outbreaks of infectious diseases, as well as determine whether outbreaks are natural or the result of bioterrorism.

Labs funded under the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program to clean up the mess the collapse of the Soviet Union created.

To prevent this from happening again.

Here's What You Need to Remember: Just a year after signing on to the 1972 bioweapons ban, the Soviet Union had actually expanded its bioweapons production via a massive new civilian program, known as Biopreparat, that employed fifty thousand personnel scattered across fifty-two separate facilities.

In October 1979, a West German newspaper run by Soviet émigrés ran a vague story alleging that an explosion in a military factory in Sverdlovsk (now Yekaterinburg) had released deadly bacteria, killing as many as a thousand. The story swiftly drew attention from other Western newspapers and eventually the U.S. government, because if Soviet factories were producing biological weapons, they were doing so in contravention of the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention.

Any proof of labs in the Ukraine not abiding by 1972 Biological Weapons Convention and required oversight?
edit on 11-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote syntax

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Both sides are liars and both sides are not trustworthy. Since this is the whole truth, we should be talking about how to get trustworthy people into our governments instead of supporting one evil against another.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The US government said there were no biolabs.

I'd write more but I have to go get my fifth booster for the Demacron Variant.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Again... it's not the fact about known and unknown.

It's how the US government and pentagon chose to adress it. They should have just flat out acknowledge the existance and funding of these labs, and move straight to say "but they are for goodie things... not baddie things".

Instead they chose to completely deny, which isn't exactly condusive of trustworthyness, not that the US government under ANY president had that.

The labs are there... yes, I acknowledge that US government SAYS they are not for bad...
There ARE dangerous pathogens present in some of those labs. Even WHO says so now.

But apparently we have to keep playing this ignorant game of "they are right because I like them / belong to them / blindly trust them"
And the "This gun is dangerous in your hands, but in mine it's a tool....." game

I don't trust any side, but I trust my own side less, when they choose to lie to me. I'm expecting the Russians to not be honest. Im also expecting "our side" to be... but they aren't... again.

So....
edit on 11/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wow Who wants to protect the globalist soo any prof of bioweapons need to be burned to the ground, I mean probably bomb into oblivion, probably special mercenary forces.

The corruption needs to be minimize,

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Supposedly they were amid the biolabs that are there from major pharmaceuticals about 70 of them, yep denial is how our own government wants to play this.

Really I feel offended that my own government thinks I am dumb and stupid.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The US said there was no Bio Labs?

This was tired in another thread. At least for a specific news clip.

The question in the clip asked if there were military ran bio labs, and if the pentagon was in charge of the implied military ran labs. That was the quested answered no.

Do you have a source or clip the USA denying the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program funded labs that oversee biological/ disease / terror threat monitoring?
edit on 11-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

Both sides are liars and both sides are not trustworthy. Since this is the whole truth, we should be talking about how to get trustworthy people into our governments instead of supporting one evil against another.

EXACTLY.... nicely short and to the point.

Sometimes I am so sad that it's illegal to suggest doing bad things to people. Because as long as there isn't a limit to how long people of power can be in and influence politics, I can't help wondering if it would be better for everyone else to you know..... do some spring cleaning every now and then if they don't want to piss off.

Eastern World:
If you do as I say, I wont kill you.

Western World:
If you let me do my nepotistic thing, maybe I'll pretend to trickle some money on you... some time.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm glad these lab created pathogens are being destroyed, eventually there would have been a lab leak which would have killed many Ukrainians so I think these things should be incinerated. Sadly, they will just build new labs elsewhere. Remember, technically these labs did not exist.....so how many other labs that technically do not exist are out there creating things that can cause problems with life on earth in other locations.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So now they changed the title of those labs as health labs lol

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Interesting how the world Health organization is involved.

No wonder president Trump terminated U.S. funding.

He could not say why it was being terminated, because it would have been a national security violation.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure the ones found by the Russians at the Eastern Ukraine, the pathogens were already destroyed the Russians seem they were only interested only in the documents found at the labs.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Well said

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You

Again... it's not the fact about known and unknown.

I keep seeing the “denial” of labs out of context.

It's how the US government and pentagon chose to adress it.

You mean the question of military ran labs by the pentagon, with the answer no.

Do you have proof of military ran labs in the Ukrainian by the Pentagon.

They should have just flat out acknowledge the existance and funding of these labs, and move straight to say "but they are for goodie things... not baddie things".

Public knowledge under Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) . And probably the audits / oversight required by the Biological Weapons Convention.

Instead they chose to completely deny,

This again…

originally posted by: neutronflux

To expand. The question was military ran labs, and pentagon involvement with the implied military ran labs.

And again

What does that have to do with the well documented and public knowledge of the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program.

Threat Reduction Program Extends Reach to Ukrainian Biological Facilities

www.armscontrol.org...

U.S. cooperation with Ukraine under the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) program was expanded Aug. 29 with an agreement to use U.S. CTR funds to improve security for pathogens stored at biological research and health facilities in the former Soviet republic.

Under the agreement, CTR funds will for the first time flow directly to projects aimed at securing pathogen strains and sensitive biological knowledge within Ukraine. The United States also will work to improve Ukrainian capabilities to detect, diagnose, and treat outbreaks of infectious diseases, as well as determine whether outbreaks are natural or the result of bioterrorism.

www.armscontrol.org...

Whatever…

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This really needs to be added to the mix... because it once again highlights the utter lack of transparency surrounding these kind of labs, even on American soil.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

…….

He could not say why it was being terminated, because it would have been a national security violation.

You’re making crap up again.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

But but, there are no biolabs in the Ukraine. People who still think these labs don't exist are delusional. Glad they are cleaning up their mess.

There is nothing wrong with bio labs. What is in Ukraine has not been a secret. The US back in 2009 invested 21 million to modernize or build like 13 that are level 2 and maybe one level 3. There are like 20 level 3 and 2 level 4 bio-labs in Texas alone, how many level 2s are out there number in the 1000s.

Where the Russians are good is they take a known fact of bio-labs supported by the US and add the word weapon to it all, very simple. What they then push is not 13 level 2 labs, but 13 bio-weapon labs...lol

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm glad these lab created pathogens are being destroyed, eventually there would have been a lab leak which would have killed many Ukrainians so I think these things should be incinerated. Sadly, they will just build new labs elsewhere. Remember, technically these labs did not exist.....so how many other labs that technically do not exist are out there creating things that can cause problems with life on earth in other locations.

Well that is what the Russians are saying at least.. Do you believe them 100%? The interesting part in all this is that the Russian invasion was not a quick event that just happened without anyone knowing. IF we had bio-weapons in Ukraine we had a year to get rid of it all as the Russians built up until the day they invaded. So unless the US is extremely stupid to keep bio-weapons within miles of the Russians knowing they will invade at some point while all of it is against world laws, or the Russians are playing the damage control card since their invasion didn't go as planned.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join