It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Is Delisting Itself From The NY Stock Exchange

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ApCadmus

Yeah, I kinda know that, I'm asking the Original Poster about when Pfizer, whom he thinks is actually getting delisted, is going to get delisted.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Pfizer getting close to its yearly high. Must be people who are buying shares in anticipation of the delisting and then losing all their money.

edit on 21-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Despite only this week having to withdraw a drug from market due to contamination with a known carcinogen.

If it turns out those billions of mass produced vaccines have some yet undiscovered flaws, i can't see that price holding. Yet, as masters in the art of funambulism, i expect them to pay their way out of any fall.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Even if that were to occur they still won't be delisted like the Original Poster was making up.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Indeed, just highlighting i now see it as a risky investment.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My Pfizer proxy voting material just arrived today.

I haven't had time to read it or vote yet, but I'll be sure to vote 'NO' for any choices on "Removal of company's stock offering from exchanges" LOL. But then again I think we can deduce that the companies removing themselves from being publicly traded companies don't generally continue holding shareholder proxy voting.

Looks like the OP was duped or misinterpreted the facts. Kind of hoax bin material , if you ask me (whether or not it was deliberate is another story, I think just not understanding the filing paperwork).

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Is this ever going to happen, or what? I need to know when to get the short sales in on the $300billion market cap company that's about to go private.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Another week of trading and Pfizer is annoyingly still on the New York Stock Exchange. When is this delisting going to happen? This year? Next year? The year 2300?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Another Monday another day Pfizer is up in pre-trading, they're close to their all time high. Any idea if this has to do with the delisting?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Will all the dead athletes cause them to get delisted since nothing else seems to be working? I'd really like an ETA on when this will happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

wait you mean to tell me the OP made a thread stating something was true and yet it has not materialised

well thats a new one....

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Quite some time has passed and they’re still on the stock exchange.

It also seems that people keep buying shares which seems like a real bad move if the company was gonna delist itself.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
wait you mean to tell me the OP made a thread stating something was true and yet it has not materialised

well thats a new one....

Shocking, I know.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Quite some time has passed and they’re still on the stock exchange.

It also seems that people keep buying shares which seems like a real bad move if the company was gonna delist itself.

Another trading week and they're still there.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Two months later and they're still in the exchange. Any idea when this will take place?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

well thats a new one....

What a shocker.

Who'd have thought it?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

*sigh*

They're still on there. I'm wondering if this will ever happen.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Still on there. Buy the peak i say.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This going to happen or what?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Another month and Pfizer still seems to be hanging on. What's the update on the delisting? Next month? The month after? Next year? Never?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join