It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Is Delisting Itself From The NY Stock Exchange

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Ok, I have an old college bud who is jabbed and believed the whole CV19 is real lie. He just pointed out that he owns their stock and that this is about a delisting of Arena stock that Pfizer had just acquired. Why they wait till now????

Anyway he gets a vote if they are to be delisted. I asked him to tell me if they notify him of this change. I think it is a "squirrel" event to distract now.

I am a Pfizer shareholder. Not at an institutional scale, but I have enough in my portfolio to get to file a proxy vote.

I will be on the lookout for this.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
It's not a delisting for PFE common stock.

So, what is it exactly?
I'm not stock savvy, so please explain

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It's about delisting a particular class of securities because they were either retired or matured, you can see this was a .250% note payable in 2022. It's standard debt obligation retirement.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Thanks for the clarification, AM!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No worries. If Pfizer was actually taking themselves off the NYSE it would be all over the financial world at this point. They have been on the NYSE for ages and are a former DOW component, you'd know about it if this were true.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Doesn't Pfizer go back even further???
pharmaphorum.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, although I am unsure of when they joined the NYSE. I would suspect it was in the 1800's as they were a NY/NJ company.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Salander

This information clearly demonstrates that only fools believe known liars.

Pfizer has pleaded guilty at least twice to criminal medical fraud, in 2004 and 2009.

I've never believed the claims of known liars. It became apparent in 2004 that Pfizer was operating a continuing criminal enterprise. Only the most gullible believe known liars.

Most savvy ATS detectives figured out the ruse a year ago when the data started coming out.

I don't know that I'm savvy and I'm no detective, but I'm one of the ones that saw the ruse back in March 2020.

Exactly! All in the scammy way the "pandemic" was presented in the media. Knew it was a false flag event right away but never thought it would last this long or be utilized world wide!! The scale of it, and the number of upper level groups involved is mindblowing.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: JinMI
Wheres fauci??

In witness protection apparently. I'm not joking.

DeSantis remark seemed pretty tongue-in-cheek to me. Pretty sure he was joking....

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think the big one is coming after mid term elections, this institutions are just preparing for their stocks to take a dive if the house and senate change hands, it will be congressional hearings on covid mark my words.

I suggest anybody that have shares to keep and eye on Pfizer for the next few weeks, this is going to be a red flag, also remember their jabs dropped of favor as useless and this means their new omicron will be useless too, along with their new pill.

The covid well has gone dry, even Fascist faucy can not help them anymore with scaremongering the population.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Does it count as insider trading if I buy Pfizer puts due to this information? Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No worries. If Pfizer was actually taking themselves off the NYSE it would be all over the financial world at this point. They have been on the NYSE for ages and are a former DOW component, you'd know about it if this were true.

Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) is owned by 65.76% institutional shareholders, 0.26% Pfizer insiders, and 33.98% retail investors. Vanguard Group Inc is the largest individual Pfizer shareholder, owning 465.27M shares

www.wallstreetzen.com...
It looks like Pfizer could take a major hit 'for the team' if need be.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I'm not following what you're implying.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Does it count as insider trading if I buy Pfizer puts due to this information? Thanks in advance

You're a pretty big fan of Pfizer?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Do you know what "puts" are?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes, although I am unsure of when they joined the NYSE. I would suspect it was in the 1800's as they were a NY/NJ company.

SEC FORM 25 IS THE DOCUMENT A PUBLIC COMPANY MUST FILE WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC) TO DELIST ITS SECURITIES UNDER RULE 12D2-2 OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.1THE COMPANY MUST ISSUE A PRESS RELEASE AND POST NOTICE ON ITS WEBSITE OF ITS INTENTION TO DELIST NO FEWER THAN 10 DAYS BEFORE DELISTING BECOMES EFFECTIVE UNDER RULE 12D2-2. THE DELISTING WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE 10 DAYS AFTER FORM 25 HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SEC AND MOST REPORTING OBLIGATIONS ARE SUSPENDED ON THAT DATE. HOWEVER, THE ACTUAL TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION UNDER SECTION 12(B) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT DOES NOT OCCUR UNTIL 90 DAYS AFTER THE DELISTING TAKES EFFECT.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That's nice. Maybe learn that there's multiple types of debt/securities that can be retired and not every filing is for removal of common stock, like in this case.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh my gosh this beyond Pfizer, most of the major US and European biopharma's have plants located in Kiev Ukraine, what, what,

This big news, soo the anybody that have pharma investments check on the stocks, because is not only Pfizer that is will be getting a hit, literarily.

Check it out, 70 pharma companies in that area alone.

www.europages.co.uk...(Kiev)/pharmaceutical.html

There goes the prices for medications everybody, this is priceless

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Every fibre of my being wants to chastise you for the blatant trolling of other members, and yet, I see through the veil of facetious preoccupation.

Your pretence of indifference is not only endearing, but diaphanous. I know you care, we’re both victims of our own vulnerability when it comes to truth.

Take this as a compliment. I think with a redirection of intent, you could infuse this board with knowledge and understanding, without reducing everything to persiflage.

Try it my friend, share your thoughts without the serpentine misdirection, I for one, would listen. Such a waste of intellect.

Alternatively, do what you do best, and make me giggle.
edit on 9/3/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I shall continue to amuse you like a circus clown while occasionally dispensing breadcrumbs of knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join