It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Covid Vaccine Youtuber Doctor John Cambell Wants To Know Why The Media Is Silent On Ivermectin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: ntech

One of the dangers of taking animal medicine is that animal drugs have vastly lower quality requirements. Human drugs are tested for imperfections from the manufacturing process (lead, arsenic, mercury, beryllium, cyanide, cadmium, etc.). Animal drugs aren't required to reduce such imperfections because animals don't live long enough for the adverse events to present.

Human drugs are tested? You mean like the experimental vaccine that wasn't tested?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Absolutely, they just swirled around spit and piss in a vial and started injecting.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Human drugs are tested? You mean like the experimental vaccine that wasn't tested?

What drug isn't experimental at first? But with mRNA it was first tested on humans back in 2013, so how many years do you want before you do not call it experimental? Also the trials for the vaccine exceeded by a large margin the testing that is typically done. The main reason was that it was easy to find cases to test, unlike other drugs where it could take years to get the needed numbers of a disease to test in this case 30,000 people was very easy to get.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It wasn't a reporting glitch. There is already an ongoing lawsuit, clearly you haven't looked into this enough. The increase occurred in 2021. And I doubt we are on the same side.

you said 2020 to 2021, so I was confused and asked you.

once again

DMED is a web-based tool to query de-identified active component personnel and medical event data contained within the Defense Medical Surveillance System (DMSS).

Comparing the DMED database to the source data contained in DMSS, AFHSD [Armed Forces Surveillance Division] discovered that the total number of medical diagnoses from 2016-2020 that were accessible in DMED represented only a small fraction of actual medical diagnoses for those years. In contrast, the 2021 total number of medical diagnoses were up to date in DMED. Comparison of 2021 to 2016-2020 resulted in the appearance of significant increased occurrence of all medical diagnoses in 2021 because of the under reported data for 2016-2020. AFHSD has taken DMED offline to identify and correct the root-cause of the data corruption.

So I ask you again if you think the vaccine has caused a 300% to 1000% increase across dozen of illnesses? Its kind of a yes or no question...lol

Also, why doesn't the 300% to 1000% increases mirror the rest of the country?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It wasn't a reporting glitch. There is already an ongoing lawsuit, clearly you haven't looked into this enough. The increase occurred in 2021. And I doubt we are on the same side.

you said 2020 to 2021, so I was confused and asked you.

once again

DMED is a web-based tool to query de-identified active component personnel and medical event data contained within the Defense Medical Surveillance System (DMSS).

Comparing the DMED database to the source data contained in DMSS, AFHSD [Armed Forces Surveillance Division] discovered that the total number of medical diagnoses from 2016-2020 that were accessible in DMED represented only a small fraction of actual medical diagnoses for those years. In contrast, the 2021 total number of medical diagnoses were up to date in DMED. Comparison of 2021 to 2016-2020 resulted in the appearance of significant increased occurrence of all medical diagnoses in 2021 because of the under reported data for 2016-2020. AFHSD has taken DMED offline to identify and correct the root-cause of the data corruption.

So I ask you again if you think the vaccine has caused a 300% to 1000% increase across dozen of illnesses? Its kind of a yes or no question...lol

Also, why doesn't the 300% to 1000% increases mirror the rest of the country?

Doesn't matter what I believe, that's what the data shows and that's what VAERs shows as well when you calculate the under reporting factor which is around 40.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Doesn't matter what I believe, that's what the data shows and that's what VAERs shows as well when you calculate the under reporting factor which is around 40.

Well then does it seem reasonable that the vaccine pretty much has caused every illness to increase? Is there any logic in that or is the data incorrect?

You conveniently pick and choose what data you want and what data you don't want...
edit on 9-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well then does it seem reasonable that the vaccine pretty much has caused every illness to increase? Is there any logic in that or is the data incorrect?

You conveniently pick and choose what data you want and what data you don't want...

There are 3 separate whistle blowers that came forward. It wasn't just one person. They all saw the same thing.

If you are saying its a glitch then it's still the biggest story in the news since one of the most accurate medical tracking systems in the world was off by 90%.

datamatters.substack.com...

"Prior to adjustment, the DMED data aligned very well by condition with VAERS, Ronald Kostoff's analysis in Toxicology Reports, and data from New Zealand during a time period when vaccines were available while the entire country had essentially no SARS-CoV2 cases"

So somehow who was ever entering the fake 2 million vaers reports knew roughly the exact number DMED was off by. Pretty sophisticated effort.
edit on 9-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

"Prior to adjustment, the DMED data aligned very well by condition with VAERS, Ronald Kostoff's analysis in Toxicology Reports, and data from New Zealand during a time period when vaccines were available while the entire country had essentially no SARS-CoV2 cases"

So somehow who was ever entering the fake 2 million vaers reports knew roughly the exact number DMED was off by. Pretty sophisticated effort.

The info was right there even though that site wanted to spin it a different way.

That is all illnesses and Injuries, so yes during the pandemic there was fewer, no one was doing anything and it wasn't like young military personnel were dying to COVID, so what is the point you are trying to make here when you actually provided the proof.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The info was right there even though that site wanted to spin it a different way.

That is all illnesses and Injuries, so yes during the pandemic there was fewer, no one was doing anything and it wasn't like young military personnel were dying to COVID, so what is the point you are trying to make here when you actually provided the proof.

That was after they "Corrected" the numbers.

It's called faking the data. Like the ONS and CDC are doing, but now the CDC and ONS don't even release the data period because it could be "misinterpreted."

They increased the previous 5 years by 5-10x to make it look like the numbers were always that high. It's an obvious lie, and has been discussed but you are pretending you don't know that.

But assuming they were off by so much, then that means then military has always been 10x more unhealthy than the average american, when they should be on average healthier than the average american.

Either the data was manipulated, or the military is the most unhealthy group of people in the country.

But the “after correction” data is not in line. It is not even in the ballpark.
The lowest number of PE reports from 2016-2020 is now 2,591.

That is an annual (‘corrected’) rate of over 185 per 100k!!!

There are approximately 1.4 million active duty personnel.

If we use the (much too high) estimate of PE for all age groups of 69 per 100,000 people, we would expect to see about 966 cases of PE in the military.1

Don't worry, I know what you're trying to do. There's already a lawsuit in progress.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's called faking the data. Like the ONS and CDC are doing, but now the CDC and ONS don't even release the data period because it could be "misinterpreted."

They increased the previous 5 years by 5-10x to make it look like the numbers were always that high. It's an obvious lie, and has been discussed but you are pretending you don't know that.

But assuming they were off by so much, then that means then military has always been 10x more unhealthy than the average american, when they should be on average healthier than the average american.

Once again you pick and choose what fits your narrative... The whole Military faked it, everyone is faking it...well except for the few you say are right...lol

As to military compared to civilians it is most likely 10x more, or even higher.

Almost 50% of military service members experience an injury each year and half of those injuries are caused by physical training (PT), exercise, or sports

Either the data was manipulated, or the military is the most unhealthy group of people in the country.

The chart is illness and injuries, so yes the military has a ton of injuries, I have 9 surgeries from my military career. So are you suggesting the Vaccine also caused the injuries too?

It makes prefect sense there would be less during the Pandemic... way fewer driving, no sports, no hobbies etc...

Don't worry, I know what you're trying to do. There's already a lawsuit in progress.

What is it that I'm trying to do here? We will see where the law suit ends up, same place as your Pfizer got dropped from the DOW...lol

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Once again you pick and choose what fits your narrative... The whole Military faked it, everyone is faking it...well except for the few you say are right...lol

As to military compared to civilians it is most likely 10x more, or even higher.

Almost 50% of military service members experience an injury each year and half of those injuries are caused by physical training (PT), exercise, or sports

The chart is illness and injuries, so yes the military has a ton of injuries, I have 9 surgeries from my military career. So are you suggesting the Vaccine also caused the injuries too?

It makes prefect sense there would be less during the Pandemic... way fewer driving, no sports, no hobbies etc...

What is it that I'm trying to do here? We will see where the law suit ends up, same place as your Pfizer got dropped from the DOW...lol

The data was changed after the whistle blowers came forward. The health of the military was at an expected rate for a young healthy population. After manipulating the data they are now less healthy than the average person with diabetes. You are just arguing to argue at this point.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The data was changed after the whistle blowers came forward. The health of the military was at an expected rate for a young healthy population. After manipulating the data they are now less healthy than the average person with diabetes. You are just arguing to argue at this point.

You are 100% right, whistle blowers came forward, they investigated and found the errors and fixed it. Can you for once read the graph...lol geez

It is illnesses and INJURIES... There is 10x or more injuries in the military than civilian world. You are trying to turn it into a vaccination thing and it has nothing to do with it, so there is nothing to hide.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You are 100% right, whistle blowers came forward, they investigated and found the errors and fixed it. Can you for once read the graph...lol geez

It is illnesses and INJURIES... There is 10x or more injuries in the military than civilian world.

This is the biggest story in the world. The US military is deathly I'll.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This is the biggest story in the world. The US military is deathly I'll.

They are not ill, they get hurt a lot, hence the second word in the graph "INJURIES", can you see the difference. LOL you are just being obtuse because you actually see that I'm right and you can not admit it.

<< 1  2   >>

join