It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli special forces veterans arrived in Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

The first Israeli special forces veterans arrived in Ukraine to fight on the side of Ukraine against Russian aggression.

This was announced on March 4 in his Telegram channel by the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada from the EU faction Oleksiy Goncharenko.

Shabbat shalom! Not only because Shabbat has begun now, friends, but because the first veterans of the Israeli special forces have already arrived in Ukraine. But these are some of the best, of the best

Oleksiy Goncharenko

odessa-journal.com...

There seems to be some other stories on this:
www.csmonitor.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

From 2014, establishing a history:
www.haaretz.com...

So this may not be BS. But I find it strange that Israel would green light this so in the open when they are straddling a perilous fine line with Putin. I don't understand how this wouldn't constitute "interference," along with all the other countries who are clearly, and openly, interfering.

It's almost like the world is taunting Putin to "Go ahead and make your move." No wonder it's taking Putin so long. The target list is growing by the minute.

zelensky asked israel to be the mediator.

israeli PM flew all the way to moscow to talk with putin.

putin told him to go f..k himself.

I think they have to discuss Syria as well seeing as Israel is more active there. Russia and Israel have kept channels open before in the middle east to make sure they don't seto on each other's toes.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Israel keeps channels open because russia controls when Israel's neighbors are allowed to attack Israel again.

Same for last 50 years.

And yes, Golan is part of that.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Best planets war fighters???? NOW, you show me where any Israeli force has had ANY success against ANY country. AND don't please quote against the sand people. There have been plenty of underhanded operations by the Mossad around the world, but the army, naah.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Get a clue.

Was talking about individuals, not a tiny country.

They ARE among the best. Ever.

Frequently recognized by the U.S. military as such.

They just are.

But thanks for making your offensive racism so clear.

I always knew, but now everyone else does too.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Well apparently it's not just Israeli ex-military entering Ukraine any more. Reports of South Korea and UK ex-military going there are also on twitter.

Curious to know who is going to coordinate all these vets? You don't need much of an imagination to guess.

give them weapons and let them make up their own ops.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I would certainly just turn the Israeli spec ops loose.

They know what to do, and exactly how to do it.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Best planets war fighters???? NOW, you show me where any Israeli force has had ANY success against ANY country. AND don't please quote against the sand people. There have been plenty of underhanded operations by the Mossad around the world, but the army, naah.

British trained Jordanians Russian trained Egyptians and Syrians Iranian trained Lebanese and the IDF have kept these enemies at bay for seventy years
outnumbered by the Arab / Islamic world dozens if not worldwide hundreds to one

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: crayzeed

British trained Jordanians Russian trained Egyptians and Syrians Iranian trained Lebanese and the IDF have kept these enemies at bay for seventy years
outnumbered by the Arab / Islamic world dozens if not worldwide hundreds to one

Britian is the third country I was referring to, and yes, the Brits train many others.

But the 3 unquestionable best in this area are Israel, UK, and US.

Everyone else is trying to keep up with them, and many of those are at least partially trained by those top 3.

Nobody else is even close.

Which doesn't mean they aren't very good, they are, but nobody on the planet is even close to the elites from those top 3.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

This is retired spec ops folks from Israel volunteering, completely separate from the country of Israel.

Just Israeli Patriots doing what Patriots do.

Correct, this doesn't appear to be state sponsored.

Veterans in the UK have done the same, as have some retired MIL from the US, not to mention other places.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well it appears they will be fighting in the "International Legion".

www.rferl.org...

Zelenskiy has said several times that Ukraine welcomes foreigners who want to join Ukrainian forces fighting Russian troops since their invasion began on February 24.

He signed a decree introducing visa-free entrance to Ukraine for foreign volunteers that came into effect on March 1.

Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said on March 2 that more than 1,000 foreigners had expressed their willingness to join the Ukrainian Army.

The Defense Ministry said on March 5 that more than 66,000 men had returned from abroad to join the fight.

Ukrainian authorities have banned men between the ages of 18 and 60 from leaving the country.

Here is their site:
fightforua.org...
and:
www.radiosvoboda.org...

The UN Mercenary Convention of 2001 also prohibits the recruitment, use, financing, and training of mercenaries.

Oh nice. Russia and Ukraine both using them at this point. Why does the UN even bother to exist at all?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Seems Putin will only tolerate "Interference" from friendly mercenaries. Imagine that. Everyone else is just plain interfering and getting on Putin's target list.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
And now supposedly video of foreign mercs entering Ukraine:

Using google translate, video title says:
Mercenaries and ordinary volunteers from all over the world have arrived in Ukraine, and the people in the video are queuing to receive weapons.

I wonder how many of those are spies, and gonna send every bit of their position info and plans to the bear?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Good point, hadn't comsidered that angle, some could certainly cause quite a bit of harm.

Don't think they could change the outcome though.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well, I might point out that a little intelligence from the FSB certainly did change the outcome of a certain Russian special forces assassination squad...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Also - Israelis HATE nazis.

More than most of us could ever hate anyone.

Perhaps folks should stop calling Ukrainians nazis now?

So then why did the west knowingly support the Maiden Revolution which included some Nazi factions? Why are some Ukraine militia groups open Nazi supporters?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The job fell through. What was promised and what was offered not even remotely comparable.

Once I'm over being pissed off it'll just be laughable.

What a bunch of jokers!

Sigh good ol' mercenaries, good to see ya'll on ATS. It's an inclusive place.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Also - Israelis HATE nazis.

More than most of us could ever hate anyone.

Perhaps folks should stop calling Ukrainians nazis now?

So then why did the west knowingly support the Maiden Revolution which included some Nazi factions? Why are some Ukraine militia groups open Nazi supporters?

Why did democrats knowingly accept the support or street gangs and recently released felons?

Because they're STILL American citizens.

None of russia's business unless they attack or seriously threaten russia in some way, which they did not.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Vladolini is so paranoid that it is easier for him to keep a list of those who he is not targeting.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So if Israel is siding with Ukraine it makes one think which side are the ones acting like Nazis. Another highly capable side of Israel is their intel capabilities.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

So it seems you are stuck on this whole Nazi thing. It is estimated only about 5000 Ukrainians are part of the alt right movement that has been labeled Nazi, They also been fighting Russia for about 8+ years. They are what we would see as skin heads, not the average Ukraine citizen of a population of 44 million.

I also need to ask you if you think deciding to be an alt right/Nazi should be illegal in just the aspects of the ideal and not violent actions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join