It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli special forces veterans arrived in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Apart from the fact that I'm waiting for the greenlight from a certain embassy today, absolutely none.

Also, not being ordered. Sought after skills are replying to tenders.
edit on 6-3-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Apart from the fact that I'm waiting for the greenlight from a certain embassy today, absolutely none.

Also, not being ordered. Sought after skills are replying to tenders.

Ah, still volunteering in my book then.

War zone volunteers SHOULD get paid.

A LOT.

Just not ordered.

Godspeed Bones!

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

A LOT

Yes.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Dunno about Vladolini, but with those Israelis on the ground, Russian generals in Ukraine might start taking unusual casualty rates.

They're also good at letting someone know their time has arrived and making the talk walk.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Has anyone thought that the far-right battalions might be an embarrassment to the government in Kyiv, and they are here to get rid of them as the rumors of them doing their own thing grow stronger? They could have actually have been useful at certain times but now they might be a liability, I can't see anyone Jewish fighting alongside someone who has posed in front of a Nazi flag.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes.

Every single russian invasion supporter.

Nobody else.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

They sure are!

This is one of those areas where WE learn from them.

Equipment, technique, strategy, tactics, they are masters at it all in this field.

edit on 7-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If you all think that..

Any ex Special Force Veterans would ..

Announce to the World where they would be Going..

For any engagement...

I give up ....

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

The embassies are tracking in most countries.

Probably should have given up a little sooner.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Perhaps folks should stop calling Ukrainians nazis now?

Umm no. Tons of Nazis in Ukraine especially Kiev, Israelis will find out soon enough

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

Umm no. Tons of Nazis in Ukraine especially Kiev, Israelis will find out soon enough

Hate to break it to you hon, Israelis have been assisting Ukraine for several years.

Israelis are ALREADY there.

Have publicly described the insignificant (but still troubling) 'nazi' problem there many times.

Perhaps it's time to wake up ms. woke?

You got fooled by russian propaganda.

Lots of people did.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

Hate to break it to you hon, Israelis have been assisting Ukraine for several years.

Israelis are ALREADY there.

Have publicly described the insignificant (but still troubling) 'nazi' problem there many times.

Perhaps it's time to wake up ms. woke?

You got fooled by russian propaganda.

Lots of people did.

Seriously , I hope you don't expect anyone to take all that on your word alone.
Yet you are quick to ask for sources .
And , attempting to make fun of a member will get you nowhere .

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There's this thing, you know the thing, called google.

JK.

Doing something specific here and mostly leaving the sourcing to others.

But since you asked so nicely...

jewishunpacked.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Israeli special forces? I thought they were only effective against those who don't, or can't, shoot back?

I have had the impression that relations between Moscow and the little hat guys in Israel has been souring for quite some time.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Those Chechen Muslim battalions are probably itching to get in there now. This is gonna get ugly.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The job fell through. What was promised and what was offered not even remotely comparable.

Once I'm over being pissed off it'll just be laughable.

What a bunch of jokers!
edit on 7-3-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Has anyone thought that the far-right battalions might be an embarrassment to the government in Kyiv, and they are here to get rid of them as the rumors of them doing their own thing grow stronger?

This article suggest otherwise, but who knows?

How Ukraine’s Jewish President Made Peace With Neo-Nazi Paramilitaries

The article goes back pre-Maiden protests, and continues through to the present. Apparently Zelensky wasn't always a supporter, but at some point that seemed to change. From what I've been reading elsewhere as well, Zelensky is not a practicing Jew, was not raised in a religious family and is not religious himself. In an interview a couple few years ago, Zelensky stated his Jewish faith/heritage was "like 20" on his list of important things.

Full disclosure: The credits for the author cites him as previously writing for Sputnik and RT. But that he covers and reports on protests, so it's probably why he has so many examples at hand of the neo-Nazis actions and growth in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

If this is true then such a move by Israel is very "questionable". Such a significant signal towards putin should have been discussed by nato countries first..and I am sure Israel did. Same with those fighter jets delivered by poland for ukraine..

From day one this whole war made me worry about it being the start of WW3. To this day I did not hear any politician mention the words... New World Order. Maybe because using those words can give a wrong idea about intensions or....maybe because that is exactly what this war is about....but are the citizens of the world not informed that the world is about to be devided in the way the enlightened ones imagine it to be.

The previous world wars started pretty much this simular "innocent" way at the pretty much same location. I do not have a good gut feeling about where this insane war will end. I really hope that putin his generals will prevent putin from distroying the world. If you just listenen to some of his arguments to invade ukraine...nazi government, all liers...and so on. Its just insane, he is insane..he isnt aware of the misery he cause to these people.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Dog off leash! Just what I was wanting, but dared not hope. I know its not the entire IDF..but its a start. HAGANAH!! The lights are growing dim for old Poo Poo. He's got a Mitzvah on the way..coming from UZI city.
edit on 7-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: HAHAHA

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join