It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

ProjectVeritas
edit on 9-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Your video reminds me of Sebastian ...does it tell you anything?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE JAB, THIS IS GREAT NEWS‼️

Proof that chlorine dioxide aqueous solution can inactivate the binding of the variant spike proteins to the human ACE2 receptor protein.

This means that if you have had the VAX and you need to get rid of the spike proteins chlorine dioxide can do it.

Here is a list of things you can take to detox your system from the harmful effects of the Covid bioweapon aka ‘vaccine’.
(List put together by Dr Zandré Botha and colleagues)

t.me...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

since not everyone uses telegram and I can't quote it all, I make a copy and paste.
The Q drop and the QSTR drop are linked:

Q) The Storm Rider

PUTIN is the first largest Major country to pull away from the .>Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT)/ CIA ROTHSCHILD/ ROCKEFELLERS/ DEEP STATE controlled banking system> Switzerland<
And RUSSIA went back to Gold backed System that JFK , TRUMP also planned to create to bring the down DEEP STATE CENTRAL WORLD BANKING SYSTEM...
( you don't see the Real COLLAPSE of the world markets in the news happening faster than MSM can report or cover-up... But it's happening....a GREAT COLLAPSE is happening of the CABAL controlled SYSTEM.... That's why you see in every country organizations backed by ELITEs asking for money for >UKRAINE< donations donations donations donations donations donations donations donations donations
.....// INFLATION is happening at a immense rapid Speed picking up pace..../// Millions of top investors from around the world have sold off their stock and pulled money!!!///>>>>
_China's collapse in the world market was purposely done to help COLLAPSE the deep state SYSTEM (a huge internal coup is silently taking place in the CCP..)
>CHINA is also headed to a FULL Gold back standard /))
> Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia is uniting the middle East and preparing them for a GOLD backed precious metals banking systems

_ each of these countries mentioned... Including almost every nation..... Is in the middle of cleaning their DEEP STATE CABAL CONTROLLED COUNTRY

Everything is on schedule... TRUST THE PLAN

A WAR TO END ALL WARS

the Fall of the CABAL

t.me...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't know if I would call this "great news," but I did some separate research that indicated that chlorine and bromine breaks down morgellons, so this isn't surprising. I was contemplating the benefits of hopping in a hot tub for people with morgellons (which is fine because chlorine and bromine are commonly used for hot tubs)...but I don't know if I am ready to recommend any other detox options since chlorine is poison.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE JAB, THIS IS GREAT NEWS‼️

Proof that chlorine dioxide aqueous solution can inactivate the binding of the variant spike proteins to the human ACE2 receptor protein.

This means that if you have had the VAX and you need to get rid of the spike proteins chlorine dioxide can do it.

Here is a list of things you can take to detox your system from the harmful effects of the Covid bioweapon aka ‘vaccine’.
(List put together by Dr Zandré Botha and colleagues)

t.me...

edit on 3/9/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The largest submarine in the world ... Russian of course, he came out to the surface for a few minutes to "be seen", he would be enough to make the whole of Europe disappear in a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If they didn't name that submarine "Moby Dick," they missed out on an excellent opportunity. Or as they would call it, Моби Дик.

The largest submarine in the world ... Russian of course, he came out to the surface for a few minutes to "be seen", he would be enough to make the whole of Europe disappear in a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Where We Go One We Go All!

I guess Q is done with the chans...

I'm not ..

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

As long as we have the two party system, it remains a tag-team operation! Don't fall for it folks. All they are doing now is flushing extremists out into the open. The two political parties are not our friends. Don't cast a vote for either party ever again!! As long as Q remains linked to the corrupt political system, it is either deliberately deceiving you or is delusional itself, and the outcome is the same - more misery for EVERYONE. So, we have a choice to make. Either we reboot our entire political process or work with the DS instead of against it. Religious fundamentalism is not any more helpful right now than any other -ism. Stop the Schism.
edit on 9-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
If they didn't name that submarine "Moby Dick," they missed out on an excellent opportunity. Or as they would call it, Моби Дик.

The Russian name for it is 'Akula', meaning 'Shark'.
The NATO designation for it is Typhoon.
There is only one of that class of submarine left in the Russian fleet and it was the one that launched the Bulava missile that caused the 'Norway Spiral'.
edit on b000000312022-03-09T09:01:26-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 09 Mar 2022 09:01:26 -0600900000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Duh. Does anyone really think that people are elected to vote straight down party lines regardless of who elected them? And every important issue is always decided by a handful of votes at best, but usually one or two? Anyone who thinks the two-party system is real...

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

As long as we have the two party system, it remains a tag-team operation! Don't fall for it folks. All they are doing now is flushing extremists out into the open. The two political parties are not our friends. Don't cast a vote for either party ever again!! As long as Q remains linked to the corrupt political system, it is either deceiving you or disingenuous, and the outcome is the same - more misery for EVERYONE. So, we have a choice to make. Either we reboot our entire political process or work with the DS instead of against it. Religious fundamentalism is not any more helpful right now than any other -ism. Stop the Schism.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

What about the most recent supreme Court Justice confirmations?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

We are dealing with semantics here. It is effectively one party with two divisions.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't understand the question. Confirmation isn't a choice because you only get one option that is presented to you. Everything else is theatrics.

originally posted by: carewemust

What about the most recent supreme Court Justice confirmations?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

The vast majority of people have already made their choice. They are going to do whatever the government tells them to do. Covid has taught us that much. Then you have all the people that are addicted to the political party drama. That leaves a very small minority who understand the situation, but can do absolutely nothing about it. Reality bytes!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

something to strive for

Welcome To The Storm

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join